Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Changed plan, I will take the sn in a room in the roof of the house that is empty, I am pretty sure no one ever goes in the room and it is so small I can probably position myself so that when someone wants to look inside they can't open it cause my whole body blocks it and I don't think they would do anything about it, they would just think the room is blocked it is a fucking empty small room.
I will just tell my family that I will go out in the city and after closing the door I will go up and take the sn there, I am so happy that I found this.
I just need to plan the regimen, I am so happy.
So you can do the deed anytime now. But please read this first: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
I already read it but I will read it again to be sure
Just two things @Vizzy did not stress enough:
1) Drink SN swiftly in one second or two.
2) Immediately lay on your right side after having drunk it.

Reactions: wastingtime, XcatnipX, heavyeyes and 2 others
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Just two things @Vizzy did not stress enough:
1) Drink SN swiftly in one second or two.
2) Immediately lay on your right side after having drunk it.
I understand the first point cause if I don't drink it fast enough it takes longer to be absorbed but why do I have to lay on my right side?
My plan would be to position myself so that my body blocks the door for the very low chance that someone wants to look into this abandoned room and then they just think it is blocked.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
why do I have to lay on my right side?
Because of your anatomy: the exit pipe of your stomach sits on the right side. So you'll speed up the intoxication process and reduce the risk of throwing up.

Attachments

• proxy-image(1).jpg
    proxy-image(1).jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: XcatnipX, Sweet Tart, GasMonkey and 3 others
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Because of your anatomy: the exit pipe of your stomach sits on the right side. So you'll speed up the intoxication process and reduce the risk of throwing up.
I think the room is too small to be laying straight on the right I should have memorized it much better I am dumb

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
I've read for like forever here that right side is the wah to go and now it's left?

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

âśż
Oct 9, 2022
Reactions: XcatnipX, Sweet Tart, Maeve and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Do you need to lay on your right or left side? Which is it really? Because this is confusing everyone
Me know stmch acid no leak mouth sleep left,grvty pull, see img stmch if sleep left trap acid cuz mouth pipe mid side

• Informative
Reactions: Sweet Tart, Kerrtu, heavyeyes and 1 other person
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
I think the #1 target is to have the poison leaving the stomach ASAP through the pylorus. To achieve that, the best position is laying on your right side. To avoid vomiting, you are supposed to use antiemetics instead of laying on your left side.

• Informative
Reactions: Maeve and heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

âśż
Oct 9, 2022
Me know stmch acid no leak mouth sleep left,grvty pull, see img stmch if sleep left trap acid cuz mouth pipe mid side
So if I'm understanding you correctly I should lay on my right side and not my left?
I think the #1 target is to have the poison leaving the stomach ASAP through the pylorus. To achieve that, the best position is laying on your right side. To avoid vomiting, you are supposed to use antiemetics instead of laying on your left side.
Ok got it. I assume laying on the right side doesn't reduce risk of vomiting? For antiemetics I'm planning on using domperidone and ondansetron (aka zofran).

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
So if I'm understanding you correctly I should lay on my right side and not my left?

Ok got it. I assume laying on the right side doesn't reduce risk of vomiting? For antiemetics I'm planning on using domperidone and ondansetron (aka zofran).
Laying on the right side does reduce the risk of vomiting, but indirectly: the poison will stay for a shorter time in the stomach. After it goes below the pylorus, it can't be thrown up anymore.

• Informative
Reactions: Sweet Tart and heavyeyes
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I tested 400mg ibuprofen and 10mg meto and bromazolam combined to see if I have any side effects of the mixture but I am fine.
I tested 1,5mg bromazolam and after 15 minutes I had the full effect, I find it more sedative than alrazolam, I took another 1,5mg after 30 minutes but the effect didn't get any stronger, I will not take a higher dosage cause I don't want to blackout, what I am on right now is like a bit more than 2mg alprazolam and I have no tolerance.
I will ctb in the next days, I have everything now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: XdragonsoulX, Pink and white, mouseteacup and 4 others
Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
I tested 400mg ibuprofen and 10mg meto and bromazolam combined to see if I have any side effects of the mixture but I am fine.
I tested 1,5mg bromazolam and after 15 minutes I had the full effect, I find it more sedative than alrazolam, I took another 1,5mg after 30 minutes but the effect didn't get any stronger, I will not take a higher dosage cause I don't want to blackout, what I am on right now is like a bit more than 2mg alprazolam and I have no tolerance.
I will ctb in the next days, I have everything now.
I wish you all the best sorry it had to come to this:(

• Love
mouseteacup

mouseteacup

mouse - it/its
Aug 1, 2023
I'm sorry the way you tried a few weeks ago didn't work for you. Best wishes.

• Love
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I will prepare 3 bottles with 50ml water in it so I have it ready in the next days and then I will mix it with 30g sn when I will ctb
And I take a bottle with a bit more water in it with me to add it if the sn doesn't dissolve
I wish you all the best sorry it had to come to this:(
I'm sorry the way you tried a few weeks ago didn't work for you. Best wishes.
Thank you

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: XdragonsoulX, heavyeyes, mouseteacup and 1 other person
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I have waited so long to do it, I will think on the exact time on wednesday when I will do it.
Sn is the key to the exit door but I still need to be able to go through the door without the guards capturing me.
Finally every pain will stop and I will be nothing, not the most preferable thing but miles better than this world of pain I daily have to endure.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart, dialogos, heavyeyes and 4 others
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Changed my plan, will do it on tuesday

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, wanabeout, Kerrtu and 1 other person
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Can someone please chat with me on my last day?
Friends on this site are offline for some reason

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, XdragonsoulX, cheese.out and 1 other person
Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
If there is nobody better id be willing im just really bad with words what time did you schedule your bus?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
If there is nobody better id be willing im just really bad with words what time did you schedule your bus?
I will ctb on tuesday 2pm circa

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, not-2-b-the-answer and Kerrtu
irie

irie

Mar 10, 2023
i'm terrible at talking to people but i'll do my best, feel free to pm me, best wishes

• Hugs
Reactions: Meteora, Sweet Tart and Kerrtu
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I would prefer to die in my own bed but I am afraid my sister would hear it

Status
Not open for further replies.