Apr 24, 2023
I am currently listening when they are in the staircase

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and not-2-b-the-answer
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I am thinking about changing the ctb plan to a week later so I can plan it more carefully but then it would take longer and my mother has less work next week

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, not-2-b-the-answer and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I am thinking about changing the ctb plan to a week later so I can plan it more carefully but then it would take longer and my mother has less work next week
If you decide to do so, then good luck for next week :)

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I will do it next week, I will plan the perfect time

• Hugs
Reactions: jemetire, heavyeyes and not-2-b-the-answer
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
Take as much time as you like.Please do it safely (so that you don't end up with permanent damage
I).Also please don't be compelled by this thread to commit suicide.You should only go when you have decided and when you have made all the necessary preparations
P.S:.I have seen few of your posts and I was thinking about you the whole day.I don't know why.
I hope you find peace

• Love
Reactions: JustABug, lachrymost, Kerrtu and 7 others
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, heavyeyes, Maeve and 1 other person
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I barely know you but I think I might cry if you CTB.I don't know why I feel this way.
But I hope you all the best for whatever decision you choose to take.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and HopefulSleep
Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
I first saw your good bye thread sWB.
Since then i have thought of you many times. Only you know what's going on in your life and if it is not worth living anymore. I always get sad if someone has to go because the world is unjust.
If you need people to talk to, this forum is a great place and gen chat has at most times of the day really
nice people in it. Pls make shure this is what you want and your method is sound. You really don't want to end up with braindamage or other problems.
Like i said only you know if you can endure this world in hopes that it might get less shitty<3

P.S. sorry wenn ich zu sehr wie ein pro liver klinge, es ist erstaunlich schwierig Gedanken in zusammenhängende Worte zu fassen. Meine pm's sind offen
<3

• Love
Reactions: lachrymost, Praestat_Mori, HopefulSleep and 2 others
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I am currently testing fasting so last time I ate something was before going to bed circa 10pm yesterday so I didn't eat or drink anything that is circa 15 hours fasting but I can't shit.
This doesn't sound normal, others told me 8 hours fasting is enough but this is nearly double, I will try to not eat anything for some more hours but this seems off.
Maybe the day before the sn I shouldn't eat anything after lunch.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and not-2-b-the-answer
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I am currently testing fasting so last time I ate something was before going to bed circa 10pm yesterday so I didn't eat or drink anything that is circa 15 hours fasting but I can't shit.
This doesn't sound normal, others told me 8 hours fasting is enough but this is nearly double, I will try to not eat anything for some more hours but this seems off.
Maybe the day before the sn I shouldn't eat anything after lunch.
I wouldn't worry, the fasting is to empty your stomach as far as I know.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I thought I need to poop before taking sn so it is fully empty
Lol, your poop as you call it is stored in your intestines / bowels and not your stomach, I wonder how old you are not knowing the basics of the human body 🤢

Im also looking forward to replies about the reason for fasting though because my choice is also SN so I wish you all the luck 🙏

Last edited:
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Lol, your poop as you call it is stored in your intestines / bowels and not your stomach, I wonder how old you are not knowing the basics of the human body 🤢
So it won't effect the absorbation of sn?
I never learned how the human body works

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
So it won't effect the absorbation of sn?
I never learned how the human body works
I think the stomach needs to be empty to speed up the SN entering your intestines where it is absorbed, also an empty stomach would prevent the SN being broken down too much by stomach acids but I am not 100% certain.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I think the stomach needs to be empty to speed up the SN entering your intestines where it is absorbed, also an empty stomach would prevent the SN being broken down too much by stomach acids but I am not 100% certain.
Then wouldn't I need to defecate before taking the sn if it gets absorbed through the intestines?

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I found a tutorial how to lock any door just with a fork, I will train this when my family is away I can use it in the storage room so they think it is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.