• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sera

sera

forever sleep
Jun 16, 2023
I don't know it is divine intervention or not, nothing can stop me from ctb, it can delay my process but I am doing it anyways

Thank you for your thoughts ❤️
i'm sure we'll all be sticking around until the very last to make sure that u have the send off u deserve. thank u for staying with us for a little longer, even though it wasn't ur intention haha

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Such a strange space you'll be going into... one I'm unequipped to imagine. Though maybe I experience it most of the time — and I just don't know

M

Medicopter1177

-
Jun 7, 2023
Isn' t there anything, literally any single thing, that would make you reconsider your decision? I am so sorry about all of this. I mean that you will be missed by many and you seemed so full of energy adding all the posts on this forum these past few weeks. I am a new member here and I know that you probably do not care at all about my opinion since we do not know each other. But I just wanted to say that I care about you. Of course you have your free will and I can not tell you what to do, but I simply had to write this message. So here it is. I pray for you.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I wish I could to know you longer, thanks for the sn advice, I wish the best and may you rest easy you kind soul

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Isn' t there anything, literally any single thing, that would make you reconsider your decision? I am so sorry about all of this. I mean that you will be missed by many and you seemed so full of energy adding all the posts on this forum these past few weeks. I am a new member here and I know that you probably do not care at all about my opinion since we do not know each other. But I just wanted to say that I care about you. Of course you have your free will and I can not tell you what to do, but I simply had to write this message. So here it is. I pray for you.
Thank you for your kind words my friend, I think I am done 🙏

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Thank you for your kind words my friend, I think I am done 🙏
Sorry another reply, I'll make sure you carry your spirit and knowledge with me, if I die early I'll meet you in the after life, if i later I'll make sure to tell you about it when I arrive, my tears will give me strength and your spirit shall be the shield, rest easy cya soon maybe lol

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Sorry another reply, I'll make sure you carry your spirit and knowledge with me, if I die early I'll meet you in the after life, if i later I'll make sure to tell you about it when I arrive, my tears will give me strength and your spirit shall be the shield, rest easy cya soon maybe lol
You are kind 🤗

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I'm so shocked im just reading this thread now.

I'm so sorry that happend/things didn't go as planned and woah I love cats but they are very like that stubborn 😅

I'm wishing you the best on your way and the best in whatever beliefs you have of the after.

Thank you so much for all you did for this forum. It was clear you had a very kinda heart and soul.

You will be missed as well as honored within this forum. I'll be honoring you when I light my next incense and within all my mixed spirtual beliefs its basically the concept of a blessing or smthin along those lines💓

Thnx again for everything and I hope that everything goes as you want it to 🤗