• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I don't know guys whenever I try to start the ctb process some kind of disturbance, yesterday night I was about to take antiemetic, I heard a random knock on my door, I didn't open the door but the knock didn't stop so I open the door no one was there, something went through my legs it was some random cat, cat was huge not ready to leave the room, the more I pushed cat was getting angry and already found a comfortable place inside my room. I don't wanna call the security because my room is suspicious as there is nitrogen gas setup is outside and other stuffs.

I kept my main door half open but the cat is not ready to leave and I have no experience in handling the cat. If the cat is hungry it start to make noise, I feed some milk in a cup then the cat was just sleeping in my room. It was frustrating I tried everything I can to make the cat leave except touching it but no movement!

Last edited:
Crono

Crono

Silence
Jun 1, 2023
I don't know guys whenever I try to start the ctb process some kind of disturbance, yesterday night I was about to take antiemetic, I heard a random knock on my door, I didn't open the door but the knock didn't stop so I open the door no one was there, something went through my legs it was some random cat, cat was huge not ready to leave the room, the more I pushed cat was getting angry and already found a comfortable place inside my room. I don't wanna call the security because my room is suspicious as there is nitrogen gas setup is outside and other stuffs.

I keep my main door half open but the cat is not ready to leave and I have no experience in handling the cat. If the cat is hungry it start to make noise, I feed some milk in a cup then the cat was just sleeping in my room. It was frustrating I tried everything I can to make the cat leave except touching it but no movement!
It's a pro life cat :))

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
maybe it will go outside if you put some food or milk in front of your room
cat is not moving from that specific place, even if I keep the milk away no movement just making noise to bring it near lol

Sometimes goes around my room, wait in front of the washroom, or just look outside the balcony

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
sounds a lot like my own cat haha. maybe it's here to keep u company through this difficult time <3 that feeling when ur trying to ctb but a random cat says no :)
Maybe lol

Cat doesn't want anything to do with me lol, we both doing our own thing, cat stay in his place and I stay in bed

Sometimes cat wanna go to the balcony

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
I think that you must just pick it up and put it outside your door. If it lives in the complex it will go home. Its owners may be missing it. They may be worried. I'm not sure you should keep it inside at all. If one of my cats went missing and someone had kept it in their flat I would be really upset.

sera

sera

forever sleep
Jun 16, 2023
Maybe lol

Cat doesn't want anything to do with me lol, we both doing our own thing, cat stay in his place and I stay in bed

Sometimes cat wanna go to the balcony

that's the most cat thing ever lollll - sometimes they don't want to be touched or paid attention to but just wanna be with you lol. very strange creatures. mine meows at me like crazy whenever i'm in a dark place and thinking about ctb

i hope everything goes well with getting the little one out eventually. it's kind of wild how it chose you of all the other condo inhabitants

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I don't know it is pregnant or not

Tomorrow morning I will clean my room and call the security so they will take the cat away, cat is tricolor black, brown and white
Calicos and tortoiseshells are predominantly female, so she could be pregnant. I've heard stories about cats barging into strangers homes to find a place they are comfortable giving birth. Unclear if this is actually the case in your situation. Idk what to say... this is such an unexpected & unpredictable barrier to ctb. It sounds like you have a solid plan to get the cat to leave tomorrow.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I think that you must just pick it up and put it outside your door. If it lives in the complex it will go home. Its owners may be missing it. They may be worried. I'm not sure you should keep it inside at all. If one of my cats went missing and someone had kept it in their flat I would be really upset.
I can understand but I haven't handled a cat in my entire life and cat have a protective mechanism, whenever I go near it is shouting, claws out and getting violent, I am not touching it sorry

that's the most cat thing ever lollll - sometimes they don't want to be touched or paid attention to but just wanna be with you lol. very strange creatures. mine meows at me like crazy whenever i'm in a dark place and thinking about ctb

i hope everything goes well with getting the little one out eventually. it's kind of wild how it chose you of all the other condo inhabitants

Cat did this before but didn't come inside so this is not the first time but this time it came inside and it was quick

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Hey vizzy❤ I'm sorry things didnt go as planned. Know I might sound crazy but maybe you should let the cat stay. Leave some food and water out. You have a plan to notify authorities or something of your passing and clean up right? This cat chose to be with you at a very strange time, and wont leave. Idk is it not bringing comfort? Just saying maybe it knows and doesn't want you to be alone. If I was a cat there I'd be doing the same thing. Maybe you got a special soul there to be with you till the end. Anyway wishing you the best. I was sure u were gone. Selfishly glad to be able to say goodbye one more time friend.

sickofbreathing

sickofbreathing

Jun 13, 2023
Hey vizzy❤ I'm sorry things didnt go as planned. Know I might sound crazy but maybe you should let the cat stay. Leave some food and water out. You have a plan to notify authorities or something of your passing and clean up right? This cat chose to be with you at a very strange time, and wont leave. Idk is it not bringing comfort? Just saying maybe it knows and doesn't want you to be alone. If I was a cat there I'd be doing the same thing. Maybe you got a special soul there to be with you till the end. Anyway wishing you the best. I was sure u were gone. Selfishly glad to be able to say goodbye one more time friend.
I'm not a cat, but have become obsessed with your sweet personality, intelligence, creativity, and, I've followed this post to be here with you 'till the end. I'm sure my relief is shared by many…You're really special, @Vizzy. May you find peace however this turns out. ❤️

Last edited:
It'sMyLife

It'sMyLife

projecting our images… in space and in time
Apr 18, 2020
Let me see if I've got this right- every time you begin to initiate ctb something happens. This time someone knocked and kept doing so until you answered and when you did no one was there? And then a cat runs in and basically moves in? I'm probably going to get criticized for this but do you think this is some kind of divine intervention? This just sounds so unlikely to me and yet the timing is perfect. I've heard of this kind of thing before. Either way I'm glad you're still here for now. Take care of this all knowing cat for a time while you reset and possibly reassess.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Yes I will send a scheduled mail to condo management and my real estate broker to call the police, they will do the procedure

I can't keep the cat with me it belongs to someone in my condo, thank you 🙏

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I was missing you, Vizzy.

Still am.

Did something/anything happen to interfere with your plans, apart from the cat?

Whatever the situation is, whatever happened, I hope you find & feel peace, however it may be.

Message me anytime.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I was missing you, Vizzy.

Still am.

Did something/anything happen to interfere with your plans, apart from the cat?

Whatever the situation is, whatever happened, I hope you find & feel peace, however it may be.

Message me anytime.

Miss you too

I was so ready to finally finish things off but this happened, this making me frustrating and do ctb asap, nothing else except the cat ❤️

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Let me see if I've got this right- every time you begin to initiate ctb something happens. This time someone knocked and kept doing so until you answered and when you did no one was there? And then a cat runs in and basically moves in? I'm probably going to get criticized for this but do you think this is some kind of divine intervention? This just sounds so unlikely to me and yet the timing is perfect. I've heard of this kind of thing before. Either way I'm glad you're still here for now. Take care of this all knowing cat for a time while you reset and possibly reassess.
I don't know it is divine intervention or not, nothing can stop me from ctb, it can delay my process but I am doing it anyways

Thank you for your thoughts ❤️

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Yes I will send a scheduled mail to condo management and my real estate broker to call the police, they will do the procedure

I can't keep the cat with me it belongs to someone in my condo, thank you 🙏
Awh well good for being responsible for the kitty. Always helping others first. Hopefully the last time I say this, reast easy friend. Thank you and goodnight🥂