• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
Each time it s a heart breaking to see this topic in my flow... i don t know vizzy, ever talked with him here... but this wave of good messages here let imagine how he was.
I am a free-choice convinced, but it is hard for me to go through.

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Each time it s a heart breaking to see this topic in my flow... i don t know vizzy, ever talked with him here... but this wave of good messages here let imagine how he was.
I am a free-choice convinced, but it is hard for me to go through.
Vizzy was always helping others. In their little time here did a ton of work and helped so many. Will continue to, and this thread shows how much impact on people vizzy made. It's hard but it's okay and like others before would want us to be happy for their choice. RIP vizzy❤

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Most of the well written resources and guides here came from vizzy... I'm really sad I wasn't able to talk to him and thank him while he was still here. I feel like we could've been good friends. Thanks Vizzy! Even if you're gone, you left quite an impact in these forums. You are sorely missed!