• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Snake9111

May 24, 2023
I am very sorry for your story, it was touching to read it, I thank you for the support you have given to the forum and I hope you find the desired peace, a hug🖤

XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
Wishing you the best on your journey to the other side Vizzy, Thailand is a very beautiful place and you're lucky to have spent some time there before you ctb! Good luck on your journey.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu and Vizzy
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
Finally the day has came, time for me to do my ctb which I have planned and time to face my final boss. It's time to put everything I have learned to work and finish my ctb by facing it.

I am perfectly relaxed, calm and excited when I think about ctb because I will be finally free from everything and go into nothingness.

I have three options

Option 1: Nitrogen gas with eebd hood

Option 2: SN method

Option 3: Jumping as I live in the 23rd floor of the condominium, the ground is a hard surface and the building is straight

My primary methods will be nitrogen gas with eebd hood or SN method, let's say I survived and nothing happened, my final method will be jumping so I will finish it off by any ways possible.

I am pursuing two goals with the ctb today. Primarily, of course, that I can finally end my existence and find my place in the common, infinite "nothing". The nothing that relieves me of all agony and pain, free me from it. I'm looking forward to it. To the moment when I realize that the light is about to go out and that I will be on the last path.

I am happy to find SS because it really helped during the final days of my life, I wish I found this website few months before so I could have helped more people but it was too late still I managed to get good people as friends who helped me in everything especially planning my own ctb, I read a lot of goodbye thread which made me to calm myself and I am not alone in this.

I would like to thank everyone who helped, supported, and listened to me all these time, For the first time in my life, I got to know the feeling of community here in the forum. A community that accepts everyone for who they are. In which everyone helps one another to find the difficult goal of peace.

My story:

I was born to a African dad and Indian mom in Singapore, my parents are strict when it comes to studies, achievements and the amount of success in the life. My dad physically abused me for everything in the name of taking me in the right path but in turn I became more evil and always rebel against my parents but I still did my thing which is good in studies and did everything my parents asked for.

When I was 14 I ran away from my family for 3 weeks as I can't take the abuse anymore, I found out I can't survive alone so I came back to my parents which made it worse. In school I was good in studies but not much friends as no one wants to be my friend because of my dad, the way my dad treat them so it was hard for me to find friends. At age of 17, we moved to Canada, I got the opportunity to study in one of the top 100 university in the world and number 1 university in Canada which I am proud of and one of the best achievement in my life, finally I finished my masters in the same university.

During all these times, I was a troubled kid, getting into all sort of problems, then the dating game came no girl care about me as I was tall but skinny af build like a alien lol, finally my crush rejected me that was my breaking point, at the age of 20 I started to take steroids to look good which worked then I was able to get girls and dating was not a problem for me as I had a partner every point of my life.

I was depressed all my life but show a happy face to everyone, my dad don't believe in mental illness as he think that mental illness people are lazy and acting so my parents are not helpful when it comes to mental illness as they didn't care. I got a job even before finishing my university, pay was not bad but my parents and family started to expect a lot of things from me which made everything worse for me, their expectations were crazy, I just can't say no because they break me emotionally.

From my childhood, I just don't want normal life, I even questioned my parents why you guys not filthy rich because they didn't make me a good platform to build on it as I have to start everything from scratch

I just don't like average thinking in human beings, I am tired of hearing from my parents and other people to be happy with what I have and you will get everything slowly as times goes but what I am gonna do with success and money after I become old, I can't do nothing

I just hate average life working 9-5 for average pay, home, life for what nothing, you don't enjoy anything in life being average, I will kill myself than living a average life

I blame my parents especially my dad, who is not a real man and I will label him as a man with no backbone and he is literally a girl as I can't call him a man because he have no guts, didn't do anything in life to give me a good life But he had a lot of time and energy to abuse my mom and me (I mean both mentally and physically)

Next I hate my mom, I will say she was a good mom but she stayed with my dad all these years taking all the abuse, I said to her to divorce him but she just afraid to do it, I would say she is not afraid of my dad but afraid of who will take care of her and that put a lot of pressure on me to stay with my dad, abuse towards me are mostly physical, as I grow up they started to expect a lot of things from me then I got a girlfriend she started to expect a lot of things from me, finally my girlfriend and parents joined together and their expectations went crazy, I just can't do it anymore.

I don't know what went wrong with my life or some issue with my brain that made me mess up my good life, I just don't know but when I was young my dad physically abused me maybe that played a part in all this, maybe I expected too much from life than what I deserve, maybe I didn't have patience to take life slowly, I just don't know because I had all the things every men wish for but still I messed it up and now want to ctb!

Everyone in my life just expect something from me which makes my life meaningless!

There is no point in living this life so I said fuck this, I wanna die so I took some money and came to Thailand living here for 2 years now, I am just vacationing (hiding) in Thailand.

I am drinking, weed, recently went to a concert, now have a beautiful Thai gf, in the start randomly fucking many girls, eating different foods, tried drugs but I am not a big fan of it, go to swimming everyday with my Thai girlfriend, did scuba diving, sky diving, first time got std specifically Gonorrhea lol but I am free from it now haha

So pretty much did everything in life and now I am ready for ctb so no regrets!

My nitrogen gas with eebd hood setup:

View attachment 114411

To know how I built this and gain more information about this setup, please click the below thread,

My SN Regime:

Fast for 8 hours and take minimal water as possible, 2 hours before SN (stop water)
1 hour before drinking SN600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any pain killer as long as you stay within the recommended dose
40 minutes before drinking SN3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
Wait 40 minutes

During the wait time, dissolve 25gm of Sodium Nitrite in 50-100ml of plain water (35gm if body weight over 100kg)

Crush 20x30mg tablets (Oxazepam) (Benzos) with Mortar & Pestle

Mix crushed tablets with enough water until a drinkable solution is created
SN drink

Drink Oxazepam (Benzos) i

I have prepared 3 servings of 25g SN in 50ml water. Better safe than sorry.

In the unlikely event that I do wake up again, I will jump from the balcony of 23rd floor, Better safe than sorry.

I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart who will write to me, I also wish you a pleasant and peaceful journey if you will follow my path. I am gonna miss SS and the friends I met in this forum, love you all ❤️🙏

Goodbye my friends, may you also find the peace you long for.

Vibe-in (Vizzy)

My works, if anyone want to read click the below links:

SN guide (Everything you need for SN method)

Nitrogen gas with eebd hood (Inert gas method guide)

Other posts:

Special thanks to @Kerrtu @kionu09 @dimstar @GasMonkey @Das Nichts @outrider567 @blacksand @emptyheart @Little_Suzy @pthnrdnojvsc @Uesugi-Lord @HoldMeDown @HopefulSleep @k1w1 @SoftWorries @doughmixer1982 @squirley @termina @endofafoxtwo @Praestat_Mori @90starve

Mods, if possible, please don't delete my account.
Best of luck!

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
What is your current timezone approximately?

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Thoughts and prayers, all the best, and safe travels, Vizzy!

• Hugs
Reactions: Vizzy
Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
Vizzy, for the short time I've been here.....I see you are a person with a big heart....you are really helpful to people here, really resourceful. Life can be really unfair sometimes to people who have the best intentions at heart. Thank you so much for your contribution to this platform, it will really feel strange not to see you here....You have really touched my heart with your story... I wish you a safe travel😔 All the best💝💝

• Hugs
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Vizzy, for the short time I've been here.....I see you are a person with a big heart....you are really helpful to people here, really resourceful. Life can be really unfair sometimes to people who have the best intentions at heart. Thank you so much for your contribution to this platform, it will really feel strange not to see you here....You have really touched my heart with your story... I wish you a safe travel😔 All the best💝💝
Thank you for your kind words my friend, I did my best !

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
R

RatMaster250

Jun 6, 2023
Finally the day has came, time for me to do my ctb which I have planned and time to face my final boss. It's time to put everything I have learned to work and finish my ctb by facing it.

I am perfectly relaxed, calm and excited when I think about ctb because I will be finally free from everything and go into nothingness.

I have three options

Option 1: Nitrogen gas with eebd hood

Option 2: SN method

Option 3: Jumping as I live in the 23rd floor of the condominium, the ground is a hard surface and the building is straight

My primary methods will be nitrogen gas with eebd hood or SN method, let's say I survived and nothing happened, my final method will be jumping so I will finish it off by any ways possible.

I am pursuing two goals with the ctb today. Primarily, of course, that I can finally end my existence and find my place in the common, infinite "nothing". The nothing that relieves me of all agony and pain, free me from it. I'm looking forward to it. To the moment when I realize that the light is about to go out and that I will be on the last path.

I am happy to find SS because it really helped during the final days of my life, I wish I found this website few months before so I could have helped more people but it was too late still I managed to get good people as friends who helped me in everything especially planning my own ctb, I read a lot of goodbye thread which made me to calm myself and I am not alone in this.

I would like to thank everyone who helped, supported, and listened to me all these time, For the first time in my life, I got to know the feeling of community here in the forum. A community that accepts everyone for who they are. In which everyone helps one another to find the difficult goal of peace.

My story:

I was born to a African dad and Indian mom in Singapore, my parents are strict when it comes to studies, achievements and the amount of success in the life. My dad physically abused me for everything in the name of taking me in the right path but in turn I became more evil and always rebel against my parents but I still did my thing which is good in studies and did everything my parents asked for.

When I was 14 I ran away from my family for 3 weeks as I can't take the abuse anymore, I found out I can't survive alone so I came back to my parents which made it worse. In school I was good in studies but not much friends as no one wants to be my friend because of my dad, the way my dad treat them so it was hard for me to find friends. At age of 17, we moved to Canada, I got the opportunity to study in one of the top 100 university in the world and number 1 university in Canada which I am proud of and one of the best achievement in my life, finally I finished my masters in the same university.

During all these times, I was a troubled kid, getting into all sort of problems, then the dating game came no girl care about me as I was tall but skinny af build like a alien lol, finally my crush rejected me that was my breaking point, at the age of 20 I started to take steroids to look good which worked then I was able to get girls and dating was not a problem for me as I had a partner every point of my life.

I was depressed all my life but show a happy face to everyone, my dad don't believe in mental illness as he think that mental illness people are lazy and acting so my parents are not helpful when it comes to mental illness as they didn't care. I got a job even before finishing my university, pay was not bad but my parents and family started to expect a lot of things from me which made everything worse for me, their expectations were crazy, I just can't say no because they break me emotionally.

From my childhood, I just don't want normal life, I even questioned my parents why you guys not filthy rich because they didn't make me a good platform to build on it as I have to start everything from scratch

I just don't like average thinking in human beings, I am tired of hearing from my parents and other people to be happy with what I have and you will get everything slowly as times goes but what I am gonna do with success and money after I become old, I can't do nothing

I just hate average life working 9-5 for average pay, home, life for what nothing, you don't enjoy anything in life being average, I will kill myself than living a average life

I blame my parents especially my dad, who is not a real man and I will label him as a man with no backbone and he is literally a girl as I can't call him a man because he have no guts, didn't do anything in life to give me a good life But he had a lot of time and energy to abuse my mom and me (I mean both mentally and physically)

Next I hate my mom, I will say she was a good mom but she stayed with my dad all these years taking all the abuse, I said to her to divorce him but she just afraid to do it, I would say she is not afraid of my dad but afraid of who will take care of her and that put a lot of pressure on me to stay with my dad, abuse towards me are mostly physical, as I grow up they started to expect a lot of things from me then I got a girlfriend she started to expect a lot of things from me, finally my girlfriend and parents joined together and their expectations went crazy, I just can't do it anymore.

I don't know what went wrong with my life or some issue with my brain that made me mess up my good life, I just don't know but when I was young my dad physically abused me maybe that played a part in all this, maybe I expected too much from life than what I deserve, maybe I didn't have patience to take life slowly, I just don't know because I had all the things every men wish for but still I messed it up and now want to ctb!

Everyone in my life just expect something from me which makes my life meaningless!

There is no point in living this life so I said fuck this, I wanna die so I took some money and came to Thailand living here for 2 years now, I am just vacationing (hiding) in Thailand.

I am drinking, weed, recently went to a concert, now have a beautiful Thai gf, in the start randomly fucking many girls, eating different foods, tried drugs but I am not a big fan of it, go to swimming everyday with my Thai girlfriend, did scuba diving, sky diving, first time got std specifically Gonorrhea lol but I am free from it now haha

So pretty much did everything in life and now I am ready for ctb so no regrets!

My nitrogen gas with eebd hood setup:

View attachment 114411

To know how I built this and gain more information about this setup, please click the below thread,

My SN Regime:

Fast for 8 hours and take minimal water as possible, 2 hours before SN (stop water)
1 hour before drinking SN600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any pain killer as long as you stay within the recommended dose
40 minutes before drinking SN3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
Wait 40 minutes

During the wait time, dissolve 25gm of Sodium Nitrite in 50-100ml of plain water (35gm if body weight over 100kg)

Crush 20x30mg tablets (Oxazepam) (Benzos) with Mortar & Pestle

Mix crushed tablets with enough water until a drinkable solution is created
SN drink

Drink Oxazepam (Benzos) i

I have prepared 3 servings of 25g SN in 50ml water. Better safe than sorry.

In the unlikely event that I do wake up again, I will jump from the balcony of 23rd floor, Better safe than sorry.

I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart who will write to me, I also wish you a pleasant and peaceful journey if you will follow my path. I am gonna miss SS and the friends I met in this forum, love you all ❤️🙏

Goodbye my friends, may you also find the peace you long for.

Vibe-in (Vizzy)

My works, if anyone want to read click the below links:

SN guide (Everything you need for SN method)

Nitrogen gas with eebd hood (Inert gas method guide)

Other posts:

Special thanks to @Kerrtu @kionu09 @dimstar @GasMonkey @Das Nichts @outrider567 @blacksand @emptyheart @Little_Suzy @pthnrdnojvsc @Uesugi-Lord @HoldMeDown @HopefulSleep @k1w1 @SoftWorries @doughmixer1982 @squirley @termina @endofafoxtwo @Praestat_Mori @90starve

Mods, if possible, please don't delete my account.
I know by the time I am writing this you are probably dead, but that doesn't matter. You are finally free, congratulations.

• Hugs
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
@Vizzy Thanks for all the help and for promptly replying back to all my questions and PMs

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
What is your current timezone approximately?

sera

sera

forever sleep
Jun 16, 2023
am new to this forum (i've been following your journey for the past few days), but i hope that you're able to find peace, vizzy. if you have any doubts about what should be done, you'll always have a place here and people who care about you. and, if you're gone, i hope that you can find what you've been searching for.

O

olof1982

Jun 17, 2023
Longtime lurker here; finally made an account as I noticed you were likely leaving 'us'. Are you still around, Vizzy? I've thoroughly enjoyed your posts!

EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
I hope you find peace

• Hugs
plurkid

plurkid

Night is right
Mar 16, 2023
I appreciate all the work you put into your research and hope your path takes you safely to the stars where we will meet one day

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
I can't believe he left us so silently.
What happened?

• Hugs
yellowroses

yellowroses

Ever Seeking
Jun 12, 2023
Keeping you in my thoughts, may you have a peaceful and easy transition friend, see you on the other side ✌️❤️

• Hugs