• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Antiacid debate you need it or not:
In 2019, when Stan wrote his guide he used Ppeh as a reference and that year ppeh book recommended to use antiacid

In Stan own words, "so what is this gastric juices? Well there are a lot of enzymes and this thing called Hydrochloric Acid. A chemical! Interesting! What does that mean? Chemical formula for SN meeting your gastric juices would be 3NaNO2 + 2HCl → 2NaCl + NaNO3 + 2NO + H2O. Still lost me! Can you speak English please? So basically, when SN hits your stomach, the acid there works to convert it into other things such as regular table salt, Nitric oxide, Sodium Nitrate and water. None of those are really what you want. So reducing the HCL prevents SN being converted to something else? Yes, correct. Well how do we minimise this? It needs something to neutralise the HCL acid. More commonly you want to create a chemical reaction like this, Mg(OH)2(s) + 2HCl(aq) → 2H2O(l) + MgCl2(aq). You are at it again Stan! Speak English damn you! OK - what you need is an antacid with magnesium hydroxide in it. Why do you recommend that one over others? Well there are a number of other alkali that neutralise stomach acid, but this is the most benign on the list and has minimal to no conflict with other medications. It is generally known as Milk of Magnesia. Where do you find that? Any regular pharmacy without prescription. Can I use other non prescription antacid? Yes you can, I just stated Milk of Magnesia as it was the easiest when looking at some other drug interactions. But most are simple and cause no adverse effects.

So the SN is in our stomach, but you said that's not the place where the SN moves into the bloodstream. That's correct! Two main sphincters in the stomach, the one at the top already addressed and the one at the bottom which controls the movement into the small intestine where the nutrients (or SN in this case) transfers (and I am over simplifying this) into the bloodstream. Ah! So using meto is vital because it moves things faster into the small intestine? No! If you think that the reason Meto exists is for people who have conditions such as Gastroparesis where they cannot pass food very well. The key word here is food. What we are doing if we have followed the fasting process is give the stomach water. Yes, the SN is suspended in water but the stomach isn't a complex lab where it tests everything before it passes it through. But it does recognises two things. One that it is water and the body craves hydration so it will give that substance a priority pass to move to the small intestine. Secondly, the stomach does not need to mash it up to make it easier for the small intestine to cope with.

So what does that mean in conclusion? This is up for your debate and I take no offence in challenges, rebukes or proof that it is wrong. After all, this is a resource to help everyone pass peacefully with minimum stress and discomfort. Remember my premise for investigating this was that people understood that some of the regimen drugs recommended where in conflict with their existing prescription. Plus my personal opinion that the PPH has over-baked the regimen to reach the end goal (preparing yourself physically to ingest the SN)."

Recently everything have changed, ppeh book says "The advantage of lowering stomach acid in order to lessen gastric no production (with the associated drop in blood pressure) vis a which allowing more nitrite to be directly absorbed into blood from the small intestine."

Therefore, the benefit (in terms of potentiation) of taking an antiacid and proton pump inhibitor (PPI), cannot be established, this is no longer advised.

What is potentiation?

Potentiation
(synergistic interaction) is a kind of interaction in pharmacology, When the combined effect of two different drugs exceeds the expected additive effect of each of the drugs administered independently, one drug is said to potentiate the other. For example diazepam may potentiate the effect of alcohol.

Why it is no longer necessary/recommended to use an antacid with sn method?

Basically raising the pH of the stomach (lowering the acidity) decreases the SN converting into Nitric oxide which is a vasodilator that will drop your blood pressure drastically resulting in unconsciousness. This is the main and fastest mechanism that SN knocks you out and antacids can slow this process resulting in you staying conscious longer. Most people think SN knocks you out by lowering oxygen levels in your tissues and yes that would eventually lead to unconsciousness, but the vasodilator effect is much quicker and is why people who take SN can collapse at any time without warning so it's best to be laying down or sitting after you take it.

Here is Philip Nitschke, founder of Exit International, the group that produces the PPeH, saying it in his own words:
155912 153410 153404 acid

I know some people will get angry if they hear antiacid is not recommended as per ppeh but stan followed ppeh for the most part, he wrote his guide with the help of ppeh book available in 2019 right now we are in 2023 so things change, opinions change, ctb is always gonna be something changing as we do more research, maybe in future ppeh will add the antiacid back to the protocol, we don't know but for now it is not recommended.

To read more click below:

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yes he was your mentor and you his protégé.
Hmmm I wouldn't go that far, it's not like I've been passed some torch, he was just kind enough to tell me what I needed to know and I just took it from there.