• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
NITROGEN GAS WITH EEBD HOOD (INERT GAS METHOD)

before I start this guide, let's be honest this method is expensive (approximately 600 to 800 dollars)and you need minimum 1 -2 months to source the equipments and nitrogen gas cylinder.
My tip for you to do it cheap, purchase the Chinese products from alibaba (This is not a source it is just a website which sells regular products needed for human kind) or you can use any website you want.

Introduction:

Inert gas method is one of the peaceful and painless method to use for ctb. This method uses inert gas like nitrogen in a closed environment using plastic exit bag, eebd hood and scba kit. In this method, we are gonna do nitrogen gas with EEBD hood which is easy to build if you are able to source the right equipments. Nitrogen gas provides a simple, effective, peaceful and painless DIY death from cerebral hypoxia.

Things you need for the setup:

Nitrogen gas cylinder
Regulator with flowmeter
EEBD hood
Extension air hose
Hose ferrule crimping tool (professional connection)
Hose clamps (caveman way connection)
1/4' barb Adapter with matching ferrule
Recliner chair
Wrist and body straps
Water sprayer with soap water
Teflon tape (better to have but I didn't use it anywhere)
Wrench

Things you need for testing:

Dummy head
Oxygen detector

Nitrogen gas cylinder:

This provides the suitable gas source for your method and it can be challenging to source but not impossible. 1 cbm, 40cuft, 1000 liters Nitrogen gas cylinders will work (mine is 2cbm), just make sure you get regular gas flow for approximately 30 minutes which is more than enough for a peaceful death. A gas regulator is needed to control the flow.

You can get the cylinder online or from the supplier depending on the country, give reason like brewing if the supplier ask why you buying the cylinder for.

My cylinder for reference

Click to see My cylinder

Regulator with flowmeter:

Regulator is needed to control the flow of the gas. It is important that regulator with flowmeter is compatible with the gas cylinder you acquired. Cylinders standard differs depending on the country. Please give close attention when you choosing a regulator for your nitrogen gas cylinder.

Fitting types

The following is the list of suitable regulators

USA - type CGA 580
Aus/NZ type 50
UK - type BS341-No3
EU- type DIN 477

The place where I am use type CGA 580

Click to see My regulator

EEBD Hood:

It works exactly like exit bag but more advanced as it comes with a inhale inlet and exhale outlet, it is factory built so chances of failure is less compared to a exit bag, fit perfectly on your neck and carbon dioxide which makes you suffocate exit through the exhale outlet.

Click to see My eebd hood

Breath in value to breath nitrogen

IMG 0313

Exhale valve to exhale out the carbon dioxide

IMG 0314

Extension Air Hose:

EEBD Hood comes with a air hose but it is short, if you want to increase the air hose length you need few meters extension air hose which should be same size as the EEBD air hose, mostly eebd hood air hose is 1/4" inside size 6.3 mm and outside size 13.5mm so you need to buy a extension air hose which match the same size of the eebd air hose

My Eebd hood air hose:

If you check my picture below, you can see my eebd air hose is small so we need to extend it

IMG 0316

Extension air hose:

Below picture is my extension air hose which is same size as the eebd air hose, please make sure you buy the same size hose

IMG 0317

Hose ferrule crimping tool

This tool is needed to attach the ferrule with the air hose to connect the two hoses which are eebd hood hose and extension hose

Ferrule

IMG 0319

Hose ferrule crimping tool available in most of the western countries like Canada, USA, uk and Europe

Click here to see The hose crimping tool

This is my hose ferrule crimping tool, little more advanced and it differs from country to country

IMG 0320

Finished product will look like below image,

After eebd hood and extension hose are crimped using a hose crimping tool

IMG 0369

Please see the below video on how to connect barb and ferrule to the hose with the hose crimping tool

This is a easy way to connect the hose as you don't need any special adapters.

Hose clamps:

Problem with hose clamps is air leak can happen if it is not tight enough but it can be helpful in sealing the air with no problem just make sure there are no leaks.

You can find these in every hardware shop like Home Depot, just make sure you fit it tight on the hose, where ever you wanna connect it doesn't matter

Click to see My hose clamps

See the below video on how to use it on the hose

1/4' barb Adapter with matching ferrule:

This is the one which go in between the eebd hose and extension hose, make sure you buy the right barb for your air hose, mostly it is 1/4" barb and the matching ferrule

IMG 0323

Recliner chair:

Which can keep you inclined and used to maintain the position until you finish the ctb

Click to see My recliner chair

Wrist straps and body straps:

Body strap to hold my body after I become unconscious

Click here to see My body straps

Instead of wrist straps I am going with this one, it tightens the wrist when I put more pressure, I bought 2, 1 for each wrist to make sure my hands don't do anything stupid to stop the process

Click here to see My wrist straps

Water sprayer with soap water:

Soap water is used to check the air leaks, please make sure there are no air leaks to complete the ctb process successfully

Water spray bottle

Click here to see Sprayer bottle

Soap, I specifically choose this one because it is oil free so it is safe to test the leak on gas

Click here to see Soap

If you want more professionals gas leak detector use snoop gas leak detector (I am not using this lol)

click here to see Snoop

See the below video for reference

Teflon tape:

Better to have but I didn't use it anywhere as there was no leaks for me

Wrench:

Buy a adjustable wrench as you need only to tighten your regulator with the nitrogen gas cylinder

Wrench

Click here to see My wrench

Only used to tighten the place I marked in the below image, put some force on it or else air will leak from that part but don't put too much force as it can damage the thread, just make sure there are no leaks from there

IMG 0329

Check the below video for reference

Testing:

Dummy head:

To put the eebd hood because checking on yourself is dangerous and unconsciousness can happen soon

IMG 0206

Oxygen detector:

To detect the amount of oxygen in the air

IMG 0332

The testing process:

Put the EEBD hood over the dummy head, put the oxygen detector inside the EEBD hood, if the oxygen detector goes to 1% reading, your nitrogen setup is good for ctb

You can use the oxygen analyzer to make sure the nitrogen purity is good

Nitrogen gas method death timeline:

Brain demage without oxygen

Diagram representation of EEBD hood method

165189 EEBD hood instructions

My setup:

Please use my setup pictures to build yours and it is not hard to build a eebd hood nitrogen setup, you don't need any special adapters to make the connections work in the eebd hood method, just make sure there are no leaks by using soap water.

This method is highly effective for ctb as it is painless and peaceful, death happens very fast, you become unconscious quicker than any other method available for ctb, death happens quicker than Nembutal.

First you need a nitrogen gas cylinder (debate happening in that some say more than 99% purity is enough, I personally think the purity of nitrogen should be equal to or greater than 99.95%), my nitrogen cylinder is 99.999% purity which is the best you can get but it is super expensive and not readily available as some suppliers will ask for time to deliver.

Connect your gas cylinder to the regulator with the flowmeter (regulator with flowmeter I use is for the argon gas cylinder because nitrogen regulator with flowmeter is hard to find, in most the countries argon regulator with flowmeter have the same cylinder standards as the nitrogen so in my case it works, if it is 15 lpm for nitrogen you should set 12.8 lpm in the argon flowmeter as argon is heavier than nitrogen)

Nitrogen gas cylinder with regulator and flowmeter:

IMG 0365

In the below video, this person connect argon regulator with flowmeter to the argon cylinder but you can do these to your nitrogen cylinder

Then you need a eebd hood with a exhale value through which your exhaled Carbon dioxide will be released, our brain can detect carbon dioxide, warn us with the suffocation but it can't detect when you inhale nitrogen and carbon dioxide is released through the eebd exhale value.

Breathe in

IMG 0313

Exhale out the carbon dioxide

IMG 0314

When you get your eebd hood, it comes as a big package with oxygen cylinder, regulator, manual but you don't need any of these, you need only the eebd hood with the hose. Your eebd hood will be connected to the oxygen regulator, you can't remove it so I have to cut the hose to connect it to the nitrogen gas cylinder.

I attached the below oxygen regulator you will get and marked where I cut the hose of the regulator, please check below

Oxygen regulator which comes with the eebd hood, hose is cut to remove the eebd hood

IMG 0366

After cutting the eebd hose from the regulator this is how it look like, check the below image

We need only this

IMG 0316

After cutting the hose you have two options:

Option 1:
You can connect it directly to the flowmeter with regulator by buying a hose clamps, insert the hose into the flowmeter barb and connect it tight with a hose clamps, just make sure there are no leaks but this works

Eebd hose connected with a hose clamps to the flowmeter barb and no leaks, please refer the below image and video

IMG 0365

Option 2: You can use a extension hose to make the hose longer, I did this because the hose which come with the eebd hood is short for me as it is only 1 meter so I have make it long, for this I used the connecting barb, ferrule and crimping tool

Finish product will look like this, please refer the image below

After eebd hood and extension hose (make sure both hose are same size) are crimped using a hose crimping tool with no leaks, crimping won't be perfect for the first time but as long as there are no leaks you are good to go

IMG 0369

Please refer the below video to learn how to use hose crimping tool

Then you connect the extension hose to the flowmeter with regular using a hose clamps make sure you buy the right size clamps for your hose and no leaks

Extension hose connected with a hose clamps to the flowmeter barb and no leaks, please refer the below image and videos

IMG 0365

Final product will look like this refer the image below, I used no special adapters as you don't need them

IMG 0372

Sit on the recliner chair, put the body straps, Open the cylinder value, set the flowmeter to the right flow, hyperventilate for 1-2 minutes, put the eebd hood on your face, strap your wrists and enjoy the ride!

Process to test the setup:

Before everything make sure there are no leaks, leaks are a huge problem in nitrogen gas setup.

You have to test whether 0% oxygen environment can be achieved in the eebd hood or not, to be successful oxygen level should be less than 1%

You need a dummy head, put the eebd hood on the dummy head, put the oxygen detector inside the eebd hood but make sure you see the readings, finally open the cylinder valve and check the readings, if the oxygen detector reading goes less than 1% your eebd hood setup is good to go

Before testing oxygen detector picture below:

IMG 0332

After switching on the nitrogen gas, it went to zero level and it was fast, no one surviving that lol (this happened at 20lpm within 20sec)

IMG 0363

Check the reading, oxygen level went to zero which mean your setup is working, please refer the below image

IMG 0359

Advantages of Nitrogen gas eebd hood method:

No drugs, no ingestion, No after taste, no fasting, no pain, just feel like breathing oxygen if you have pure nitrogen, death is fast (10-15 minutes), unconscious in 4-5 long breaths, no sound, safer to environment, peace

Disadvantages of this method:

Expensive
Takes time to source the gas cylinder, equipments and setup built
You need to live alone
Purchases can make people suspicious
Make sure no one rescue you, it will end up bad
Need little technical knowledge (But don't worry just follow my process and read this document, everything will be fine)
Leaks are big problem

Finally some people don't like the sound of the air, after putting on the eebd hood, you can use a cheap ear plugs for that

Ear plugs:

IMG 0374

Credits to @GasMonkey @Das Nichts @outrider567 @efilist @blacksand

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
@Vizzy imo you are the top Sanctioned-suicide.net superstar. You've only been here a month and helped so many. several guides already including the SN bible. a trajedy your sn bible and other threads not pinned.

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
@Vizzy imo you are the top Sanctioned-suicide.net superstar. You've only been here a month and helped so many. several guides already including the SN bible. a trajedy your sn bible and other threads not pinned.

Thank you for your kind words, I did my best to help others, hopefully my threads are not hidden under the other threads then it won't be helpful to anyone

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
NITROGEN GAS WITH EEBD HOOD (INERT GAS METHOD)

before I start this guide, let's be honest this method is expensive (approximately 600 to 800 dollars)and you need minimum 1 -2 months to source the equipments and nitrogen gas cylinder.
My tip for you to do it cheap, purchase the Chinese products from alibaba (This is not a source it is just a website which sells regular products needed for human kind) or you can use any website you want.

Introduction:

Inert gas method is one of the peaceful and painless method to use for ctb. This method uses inert gas like nitrogen in a closed environment using plastic exit bag, eebd hood and scba kit. In this method, we are gonna do nitrogen gas with EEBD hood which is easy to build if you are able to source the right equipments. Nitrogen gas provides a simple, effective, peaceful and painless DIY death from cerebral hypoxia.

Things you need for the setup:

Nitrogen gas cylinder
Regulator with flowmeter
EEBD hood
Extension air hose
Hose ferrule crimping tool (professional connection)
Hose clamps (caveman way connection)
1/4' barb Adapter with matching ferrule
Recliner chair
Wrist and body straps
Water sprayer with soap water
Teflon tape (better to have but I didn't use it anywhere)
Wrench

Things you need for testing:

Dummy head
Oxygen detector

Nitrogen gas cylinder:

This provides the suitable gas source for your method and it can be challenging to source but not impossible. 1 cbm, 40cuft, 1000 liters Nitrogen gas cylinders will work (mine is 2cbm), just make sure you get regular gas flow for approximately 30 minutes which is more than enough for a peaceful death. A gas regulator is needed to control the flow.

You can get the cylinder online or from the supplier depending on the country, give reason like brewing if the supplier ask why you buying the cylinder for.

My cylinder for reference

Click to see My cylinder

Regulator with flowmeter:

Regulator is needed to control the flow of the gas. It is important that regulator with flowmeter is compatible with the gas cylinder you acquired. Cylinders standard differs depending on the country. Please give close attention when you choosing a regulator for your nitrogen gas cylinder.

Fitting types

The following is the list of suitable regulators

USA - type CGA 580
Aus/NZ type 50
UK - type BS341-No3
EU- type DIN 477

The place where I am use type CGA 580

Click to see My regulator

EEBD Hood:

It works exactly like exit bag but more advanced as it comes with a inhale inlet and exhale outlet, it is factory built so chances of failure is less compared to a exit bag, fit perfectly on your neck and carbon dioxide which makes you suffocate exit through the exhale outlet.

Click to see My eebd hood

Breath in value to breath nitrogen

IMG 0313

Exhale valve to exhale out the carbon dioxide

IMG 0314

Extension Air Hose:

EEBD Hood comes with a air hose but it is short, if you want to increase the air hose length you need few meters extension air hose which should be same size as the EEBD air hose, mostly eebd hood air hose is 1/4" inside size 6.3 mm and outside size 13.5mm so you need to buy a extension air hose which match the same size of the eebd air hose

My Eebd hood air hose:

If you check my picture below, you can see my eebd air hose is small so we need to extend it

IMG 0316

Extension air hose:

Below picture is my extension air hose which is same size as the eebd air hose, please make sure you buy the same size hose

IMG 0317

Hose ferrule crimping tool

This tool is needed to attach the ferrule with the air hose to connect the two hoses which are eebd hood hose and extension hose

Ferrule

IMG 0319

Hose ferrule crimping tool available in most of the western countries like Canada, USA, uk and Europe

Click here to see The hose crimping tool

This is my hose ferrule crimping tool, little more advanced and it differs from country to country

View attachment 114204

Finished product will look like below image,

After eebd hood and extension hose are crimped using a hose crimping tool

IMG 0369

Please see the below video on how to connect barb and ferrule to the hose with the hose crimping tool

This is a easy way to connect the hose as you don't need any special adapters.

Hose clamps:

Problem with hose clamps is air leak can happen if it is not tight enough but it can be helpful in sealing the air with no problem just make sure there are no leaks.

You can find these in every hardware shop like Home Depot, just make sure you fit it tight on the hose, where ever you wanna connect it doesn't matter

Click to see My hose clamps

See the below video on how to use it on the hose

1/4' barb Adapter with matching ferrule:

This is the one which go in between the eebd hose and extension hose, make sure you buy the right barb for your air hose, mostly it is 1/4" barb and the matching ferrule

IMG 0323

Recliner chair:

Which can keep you inclined and used to maintain the position until you finish the ctb

Click to see My recliner chair

Wrist straps and body straps:

Body strap to hold my body after I become unconscious

Click here to see My body straps

Instead of wrist straps I am going with this one, it tightens the wrist when I put more pressure, I bought 2, 1 for each wrist to make sure my hands don't do anything stupid to stop the process

Click here to see My wrist straps

Water sprayer with soap water:

Soap water is used to check the air leaks, please make sure there are no air leaks to complete the ctb process successfully

Water spray bottle

Click here to see Sprayer bottle

Soap, I specifically choose this one because it is oil free so it is safe to test the leak on gas

Click here to see Soap

If you want more professionals gas leak detector use snoop gas leak detector (I am not using this lol)

click here to see Snoop

See the below video for reference

Teflon tape:

Better to have but I didn't use it anywhere as there was no leaks for me

Wrench:

Buy a adjustable wrench as you need only to tighten your regulator with the nitrogen gas cylinder

Wrench

Click here to see My wrench

Only used to tighten the place I marked in the below image, put some force on it or else air will leak from that part but don't put too much force as it can damage the thread, just make sure there are no leaks from there

IMG 0329

Check the below video for reference

Testing:

Dummy head:

To put the eebd hood because checking on yourself is dangerous and unconsciousness can happen soon

IMG 0206

Oxygen detector:

To detect the amount of oxygen in the air

IMG 0332

The testing process:

Put the EEBD hood over the dummy head, put the oxygen detector inside the EEBD hood, if the oxygen detector goes to 1% reading, your nitrogen setup is good for ctb

You can use the oxygen analyzer to make sure the nitrogen purity is good

Nitrogen gas method death timeline:

Brain demage without oxygen

Diagram representation of EEBD hood method

165189 EEBD hood instructions

My setup:

Please use my setup pictures to build yours and it is not hard to build a eebd hood nitrogen setup, you don't need any special adapters to make the connections work in the eebd hood method, just make sure there are no leaks by using soap water.

This method is highly effective for ctb as it is painless and peaceful, death happens very fast, you become unconscious quicker than any other method available for ctb, death happens quicker than Nembutal.

First you need a nitrogen gas cylinder (debate happening in that some say more than 99% purity is enough, I personally think the purity of nitrogen should be equal to or greater than 99.95%), my nitrogen cylinder is 99.999% purity which is the best you can get but it is super expensive and not readily available as some suppliers will ask for time to deliver.

Connect your gas cylinder to the regulator with the flowmeter (regulator with flowmeter I use is for the argon gas cylinder because nitrogen regulator with flowmeter is hard to find, in most the countries argon regulator with flowmeter have the same cylinder standards as the nitrogen so in my case it works, if it is 15 lpm for nitrogen you should set 12.8 lpm in the argon flowmeter as argon is heavier than nitrogen)

Nitrogen gas cylinder with regulator and flowmeter:

IMG 0365

In the below video, this person connect argon regulator with flowmeter to the argon cylinder but you can do these to your nitrogen cylinder

Then you need a eebd hood with a exhale value through which your exhaled Carbon dioxide will be released, our brain can detect carbon dioxide, warn us with the suffocation but it can't detect when you inhale nitrogen and carbon dioxide is released through the eebd exhale value.

Breathe in

IMG 0313

Exhale out the carbon dioxide

IMG 0314

When you get your eebd hood, it comes as a big package with oxygen cylinder, regulator, manual but you don't need any of these, you need only the eebd hood with the hose. Your eebd hood will be connected to the oxygen regulator, you can't remove it so I have to cut the hose to connect it to the nitrogen gas cylinder.

I attached the below oxygen regulator you will get and marked where I cut the hose of the regulator, please check below

Oxygen regulator which comes with the eebd hood, hose is cut to remove the eebd hood

IMG 0366

After cutting the eebd hose from the regulator this is how it look like, check the below image

We need only this

IMG 0316

After cutting the hose you have two options:

Option 1:
You can connect it directly to the flowmeter with regulator by buying a hose clamps, insert the hose into the flowmeter barb and connect it tight with a hose clamps, just make sure there are no leaks but this works

Eebd hose connected with a hose clamps to the flowmeter barb and no leaks, please refer the below image and video

IMG 0365

Option 2: You can use a extension hose to make the hose longer, I did this because the hose which come with the eebd hood is short for me as it is only 1 meter so I have make it long, for this I used the connecting barb, ferrule and crimping tool

Finish product will look like this, please refer the image below

After eebd hood and extension hose (make sure both hose are same size) are crimped using a hose crimping tool with no leaks, crimping won't be perfect for the first time but as long as there are no leaks you are good to go

IMG 0369

Please refer the below video to learn how to use hose crimping tool

Then you connect the extension hose to the flowmeter with regular using a hose clamps make sure you buy the right size clamps for your hose and no leaks

Extension hose connected with a hose clamps to the flowmeter barb and no leaks, please refer the below image and videos

IMG 0365

Final product will look like this refer the image below, I used no special adapters as you don't need them

IMG 0372

Sit on the recliner chair, put the body straps, Open the cylinder value, set the flowmeter to the right flow, hyperventilate for 1-2 minutes, put the eebd hood on your face, strap your wrists and enjoy the ride!

Process to test the setup:

Before everything make sure there are no leaks, leaks are a huge problem in nitrogen gas setup.

You have to test whether 0% oxygen environment can be achieved in the eebd hood or not, to be successful oxygen level should be less than 1%

You need a dummy head, put the eebd hood on the dummy head, put the oxygen detector inside the eebd hood but make sure you see the readings, finally open the cylinder valve and check the readings, if the oxygen detector reading goes less than 1% your eebd hood setup is good to go

Before testing oxygen detector picture below:

IMG 0332

After switching on the nitrogen gas, it went to zero level and it was fast, no one surviving that lol (this happened at 20lpm within 20sec)

IMG 0363

Check the reading, oxygen level went to zero which mean your setup is working, please refer the below image

View attachment 114338

Advantages of Nitrogen gas eebd hood method:

No drugs, no ingestion, No after taste, no fasting, no pain, just feel like breathing oxygen if you have pure nitrogen, death is fast (10-15 minutes), unconscious in 4-5 long breaths, no sound, safer to environment, peace

Disadvantages of this method:

Expensive
Takes time to source the gas cylinder, equipments and setup built
You need to live alone
Purchases can make people suspicious
Make sure no one rescue you, it will end up bad
Need little technical knowledge (But don't worry just follow my process and read this document, everything will be fine)
Leaks are big problem

Finally some people don't like the sound of the air, after putting on the eebd hood, you can use a cheap ear plugs for that

Ear plugs:

IMG 0374

Credits to @GasMonkey @Das Nichts @outrider567 @efilist @blacksand

Amazingly thorough and complete post Vizzy, I have this on 'save', its like a term paper presentation--I especially like your warning, 'To test this by putting on the EEBD Hood on yourself, is dangerous, and unconciousness can happen soon', as Das Nichts found out---and I'm guilty myself of testing it this way 4 or 5 times

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Amazingly thorough and complete post Vizzy, I have this on 'save', its like a term paper presentation--I especially like your warning, 'To test this by putting on the EEBD Hood on yourself, is dangerous, and unconciousness can happen soon', as Das Nichts found out---and I'm guilty myself of testing it this way 4 or 5 times
Than you for your help!

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021

These threads need to be in the resources sticky at the very least.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
These threads need to be in the resources sticky at the very least.

Hopefully, thank you

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I wish I were you Vizzy.....got all the set up!!!😪I don't know what to use......I don't know what to do. Things are getting worse....hhhuhh!!! I just don't know who I have become right now😫
I was like you 1 month before, just take it slow read a lot, if you can spend money build this nitrogen gas setup I built which is more peaceful and painless or else go with SN method

For SN method you can read the below thread which has all the information

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
Amazing write up wizzy! You're one of the great guys that even in such a situation put work in to help others :hug:

Are some of images borked for other people too ?

Reactions: ztem and Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Amazing write up wizzy! You're one of the great guys that even in such a situation put work in to help others :hug:

Are some of images borked for other people too ?
Thank you for helping me too 🤗

you see broken images?

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
Thank you for helping me too 🤗

you see broken images?
Bunch of, everything down "Breath in value to breath nitrogen". But currenty accessing the site via tor, so this might be the problem.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Bunch of, everything down "Breath in value to breath nitrogen". But currenty accessing the site via tor, so this might be the problem.
Some images are hyperlink and other images are visible

Thank you 🙏

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Woahh this is so informative and very timely that I have discovered this. 😀

I'm personally worried though if I could really get this method together. Cost is def an issue but I could save money and that wouldn't per say be an issue but the setting up and such... im so worried about fucking up.

But the worry of fucking up was the same worry that had kept me from buying N and look at what all the worry fuckin did... now one can't reliably purchase it online 😩

Hmm maybe I will consider buying drugs on the dark web... at this point in life everything is a risk and tbh drugs feel a lil more forward? Plus there's reliable drug tests so 🤔

Anyway just my own personal thoughts.

This whole thread Is so informative and in such a concise way. It got me thinking anf gives me hope tbh of actually finding a method I can execute. Thank you soooo much. 🥳

Reactions: Vizzy
E

Ernest1964

Specialist
Jan 6, 2023
I appreciate that Vizzy has tried to simplify this process but for me, OMG, this looks so complicated... TOO complicated.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I appreciate that Vizzy has tried to simplify this process but for me, OMG, this looks so complicated... TOO complicated.
It is easy to build if you follow my documentation and everything are readily available online to buy, except the nitrogen gas cylinder which you can buy from a supplier

Good thing about this method is no need to drink anything, no vomiting or nausea, unconscious in 5-6 breath and person will die in 10-15 minutes
Woahh this is so informative and very timely that I have discovered this. 😀

I'm personally worried though if I could really get this method together. Cost is def an issue but I could save money and that wouldn't per say be an issue but the setting up and such... im so worried about fucking up.

But the worry of fucking up was the same worry that had kept me from buying N and look at what all the worry fuckin did... now one can't reliably purchase it online 😩

Hmm maybe I will consider buying drugs on the dark web... at this point in life everything is a risk and tbh drugs feel a lil more forward? Plus there's reliable drug tests so 🤔

Anyway just my own personal thoughts.

This whole thread Is so informative and in such a concise way. It got me thinking anf gives me hope tbh of actually finding a method I can execute. Thank you soooo much. 🥳
Most of them in this site go by ppeh book, which strongly says ctb using drugs are unreliable because everyone need different dosage

Pure fentanyl is hard to get, most of the black market fen are mixed with fillers, hard to obtain if you don't know the right contact, possession of fen is highly illegal all these reasons make it unreliable for ctb

Everyone are different so finding the right dosage is hard, if you take too much dosage it's gonna make you nauseous and you gonna choke in your own vomit, there are no right sources to guide how to use fentanyl or morphine effectively

Finally if you fail ctb using fentanyl or morphine high probability of getting brain damage and it can leave you as a vegetable

If you want reliable drug mixtures go for Ddma or ddmp drug mixtures but I don't know how you gonna figure out the dosage because most of them don't know that in this forum and don't take advice when it comes to drugs.

Hope you have pure form of drugs from dark web because most of the drugs are filled with fillers and pure form of drugs are pretty expensive

Last edited:
Reactions: Livingvsdying25
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
It is easy to build if you follow my documentation and everything are readily available online to buy, except the nitrogen gas cylinder which you can buy from a supplier

Good thing about this method is no need to drink anything, no vomiting or nausea, unconscious in 5-6 breath and person will die in 10-15 minutes

Most of them in this site go by ppeh book, which strongly says ctb using drugs are unreliable because everyone need different dosage

Pure fentanyl is hard to get, most of the black market fen are mixed with fillers, hard to obtain if you don't know the right contact, possession of fen is highly illegal all these reasons make it unreliable for ctb

Everyone are different so finding the right dosage is hard, if you take too much dosage it's gonna make you nauseous and you gonna choke in your own vomit, there are no right sources to guide how to use fentanyl or morphine effectively

Finally if you fail ctb using fentanyl or morphine high probability of getting brain damage and it can leave you as a vegetable

If you want reliable drug mixtures go for Ddma or ddmp drug mixtures but I don't know how you gonna figure out the dosage because most of them don't know that in this forum and don't take advice when it comes to drugs.

Hope you have pure form of drugs from dark web because most of the drugs are filled with fillers and pure form of drugs are pretty expensive
Thnnxx for the info sighhss I wish dying in a dignified and not too complicated way in a timely matter was avaliable. think my like Ultimate/ideal method would be the perfect drug mix bc I take meds everyday and have used drugs recreationally. It is extremely difficult though and very easy to mess up and such.

I do think ima try the nitrogen method and slowly buy the material's and slowly set up. It's hard to keep ones brain straight when battling with suicidality but this thread made it easier to absorb and understand but I do feel worried about messing it up somehow but realistically that can be within any method.

Either way thanks for all the info it's given me a lot to think about in a good way. Info like this is essential bc when I found this site 4 yrs ago I was so lost on the how to ctb. That kinda stuckness is something I never want to experience again. I think we should all have access to info at the very least.

Thnx again 🤗

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
Good on you Vizzy. Thanks for our correspondence. Love K1W1

A

Archieozias

Jun 14, 2023
Has anyone completed this method here?
Its quite complicated and his tutorial is incomplete, he probably forgot to list all names and sizes of hose barbs
Can anyone help me complete the names?

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
Has anyone completed this method here?
Its quite complicated and his tutorial is incomplete, he probably forgot to list all names and sizes of hose barbs
Can anyone help me complete the names?
Depends on the eebd hood you get, but like vizzy said:

Reactions: Escape Artist
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Just for the record, this image is inaccurate for the inert gas method as it only represents "not breathing" and not "breathing inert gas + cessation of breathing" which makes the oxygen saturation fall much faster than just "not breathing" because the pure inert displaces all the oxygen in the body. The real range for time to death with this method is 5~10 minutes.​

I

iamdonewiththis

Jul 14, 2023
Great detailed post.

About the act itself:

Open the cylinder value, set the flowmeter to the right flow, hyperventilate for 1-2 minutes, put the eebd hood on your face, strap your wrists and enjoy the ride

1. Can't one set the flowmeter before opening the valve?
2. Before hyperventilating, isn't it better to put the eebd on the forehead, or at least hold it closed at the bottom to pre-fill it?

About the lpm, OP mentioned 20 lpm, though PPH and everyhere else I see 15 as the standard. any reason for the difference?

Reactions: FreeSpirit1Love
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
1. Can't one set the flowmeter before opening the valve?
How are you going to set the correct lpm without any input flow ?

2. Before hyperventilating, isn't it better to put the eebd on the forehead, or at least hold it closed at the bottom to pre-fill it?
The whole hyperventilating thing is academic. Sure thing you will loose consciousnesses faster but the transition from being responsive
to unconscious is like flicking a light switch. Your last thoughts will probably be: "is this working" - and then your gone.

About the lpm, OP mentioned 20 lpm, though PPH and everyhere else I see 15 as the standard. any reason for the difference?
LPM only matters for different gases, the effectiveness of CO2 purging and of course how much gas you have available.
These are small details you don't need to worry about.

Reactions: FreeSpirit1Love
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Before hyperventilating, isn't it better to put the eebd on the forehead, or at least hold it closed at the bottom to pre-fill it?
Yeah but I don't think you need to hyperventilate with this hood since most of what you exhale will be purged thru the one-way exhalation valve. The hyperventilation is used in the ExitBag to reduce plasmatic CO₂ concentration along with fully emptying the lungs before inserting the head into the bag so the first exhalation doesn't fill the bag with CO₂.​