• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
SN Frequently Asked Questions

Question: Is SN reversible? Can I be saved?
Answer: Yes, treatment for SN poisoning is readily available. Easily reversed in hospital if you are found.

Question: If saved, will I have long term damage to my brain or anywhere else?
Answer: With all the recorded survivors on this board and medical reports in the open forum nearly everyone has walked away without any damage. That is not to say that there could not be if an attempt to save you life happened quite a while after you ingested SN. It is why it is critical you do not get found.

Question: The PPH is mainly for old or sick people, I am a healthy Olympic champion, will it work for me?
Answer: Yes. There is no need to change the process or the recommended dose.

Question: I have heard it is possible you may have a seizure. Will I be making a lot of noise and thrashing around?
Answer: It is possible but not guaranteed. The process of the body shutting down could produce a seizure. They are normally limited events and last between a few seconds or up to 2 minutes. There are a few types of seizures with different symptoms. The one you may have in mind (often seen in Hollywood films for the dramatic effect) is called a Grand Mal Seizure which normally only happens with epilepsy. If concerned, make sure the place where you will be resting is cleared of all objects so you don't knock them over.

Question: Using the drug interaction checker, it says all of my prescribed drugs react badly together. Does this mean I cannot do SN as a method?
Answer: All the regimen drugs are there to either reduce symptoms or help you not to vomit. A good number of people have died through accidental poisoning without using any medications. It is for you to decide whether you want to try it.

Question: How do I store my SN?
Answer: Do not open it until you need it. Keep it in a cupboard or drawer. it can last 3 years stored correctly

Question: I have problems with my digestive system, is SN good for me?
Answer: If the conditions means that your digestive tract is ulcerated, it is possible that you are pouring salt onto an open wound which could cause severe pain.

Question: Just to be on the safe side, can I take more than 25g to be sure?
Answer: No, don't take more than 25g if your weight less than 100kg, it will make you vomit so follow the SN protocol

Question: Do I have to do both nitrite strip test and blood test?
Answer: yes, it is better to do both the tests to be sure

Question: Do I have to fast for many hours?
Answer: yes, you have to fast for minimum 8 hours but 24 hours is better and drink less water as possible

Question: how much purity SN should be ?
Answer: SN purity should be greater than 95% for ctb

Question: SN, when exposed to air, becomes nitrate and useless. But how fast is that? Can I open the box to test the nitrite? (How would I even go about testing nitrite?)
Answer: You can open and test the SN it will not change but store it in a airtight container, follow the SN tests in this post like nitrite strip test and blood tests

Question: How salty is the SN? Is it saltier than regular salt? Is it okay if I drink like a mouthful of coke after to help with the taste?
Answer: Don't drink anything after drinking SN which will make you vomit

Question: I am not sure how much time I have left to attempt. I will try to get an antiemetic + something to help me feel at ease, but if I can't, can I attempt with just the SN?
Answer: yes you can take paracetamol and only SN for ctb, attached a case link for your reference please check

Question: Could I try putting the SN into capsules to get rid of the taste after I drink?
Answer: No, because it will take a lot of time for SN absorption

Question: Where to ctb with SN?
Answer: If you have the money to do so, get a hotel room. It doesn't have to be fancy. Because the process can take several hours, you might make noises, get up, if you do it in your house your parents are likely to hear you and call an ambulance. Hotel workers won't bother you, if you put a "Do not disturb" sign on your door.

Question: Do I need to take propranolol?
Answer: propranolol is a beta-blocker, as you know. It's not necessary for the protocol. It's just sometimes advised to slow the tachycardia that will occur, once you ingest the salt. That rapid heart-rate causes panic, in most people. You don't have to have it. It won't accelerate the process. You just have to be able to push through it, knowing that it's temporary. (Ppeh doesn't recommend it)

Question: How to lay down (body direction) after drinking SN?
Answer: Best to just go lay down right side after taking the SN and let it do its work.

Question: What is the shelf life of SN? could I buy it now and keep it sealed for years and have it still effective?
Answer: 3 years

Question: Does SN has an indefinite shelf life if left sealed?
Answer: Chemtrade suggests that under proper storage conditions, the shelf life for dry sodium nitrite is at least 3 years. While sodium nitrite may cake, clump and harden within 6 months of the manufacture date, the chemical assay will remain within manufacturing specifications for at least 3 years.

Question: Can I snort SN?
Answer: it is impossible to snort 25g of SN, it will be painful as it is a salt, not recommended

Question: is brain damage possible?
Answer: Sodium Nitrite almost always does not cause brain damage if you are revived in time.(Assuming you mean major brain damage not something very minor like for instance drinking heavy for awhile) Sodium Nitirite is actually used to prevent brain damage for a variety of conditions. Ofcourse it still possible if you get revived towards near death rather than sooner. Brain damage cases are very rare

Question: causes fits & seizures ( are they the same thing? ) is that an inevitable part of the dying process with this method? Or only likely for some people ? Or where they just trying to scare me off doing it ?
Answer: A "fit" is more or less a slang term for seizure, so yes, they are the same thing, seizures often occur when the body is in the process of dying, They can happen, no matter what's your method: hanging, inert gas, SN, etc. Not to worry seizures do not cause pain. I once knew an epileptic who would have seizures in front of me, I ask him if it hurt, He said he didn't even know he was having one until after it is over, so no, no pain. For ctb, you are long unconscious before seizures start, if they occur at all.

Question: what if you take lethal doses of SN without antiemetics, then throw up and then take another dose of SN. Will I eventually die even if I retake it after throwing up?
Answer: You can take SN without antiemetic but highly recommended because it helps with nausea and vomiting, if you take SN without antiemetic make sure you take the second cup of SN if vomited

Question: My question is would SN look like I died in my sleep from natural causes or is it obvious suicide?
Answer: It's a very obvious suicide. I've heard the blue color sticks around too. Any autopsy will immediately reveal traces of SN. I've read a few autopsies where they found it in the stomach.

Question: Do we know about any suicide monitored with SN? Can anyone tell me something else about the pains? It is very painful?
Answer: Observed cases by Exit/PeacefulPillHandbook show no pain little uncomfortable, Members on here who have been online for the first part of their exit have described feeling hot, feeling faint, feeling sleepy, things going black. With your antiemetic / fasting I hope the nausea is low. And with paracetamol beforehand I hope the headaches are minimal. There are no certainties, no absolutes. Too many variables. But seeing the increasing amount of SS members passing on using SN should give us hope.

Question: I know that when ingesting sn, it is necessary to take a ph medication to raise the ph in the stomach as well as a thorough course of antiemetics. My theory is that one could take sn rectally to avoid all that. However, that area is less centralized than the stomach. My question is whether or not that would work?
Answer: To take SN rectally, please do your own research as ppeh doesn't recommend it and not much information about it

Question: Nitrite (degenerate to) Nitrate because of the hydrochloric acid that is produced in the stomach, so which antiacid prevent this and reduce the pain of the sn?
Answer: Recently ppeh book doesn't recommend antiacid, reason gave was potentiation.

Question: i dont have scale so i plan on doing the table spoon method mention many post in the wiki threat. my question is going over the amount 25g be a bad thing?
Answer: it is better to buy a digital weight scale to make things easier and it is cheap to buy

Question: Can you put SN on your food?
Answer: There are several case reports of sickness and death caused when SN has been mistaken for normal table salt, and used as seasoning but it is not recommended for ctb as per the ppeh book

Question: What would happen if you follow the steps correctly but don't use enough sn to kill you? Would you just sleep for a while and just wake up?
Answer: You have to be prepared for the possibility it's lethal. Even in small doses. The PPeH recommendation is 25 grams, but there's a documented account of somebody dying from as little as 1g.

Question: let's say ill get my SN, where can I get the capsules itself ? Also, how can I put them (capsules with SN) inside by my own ? Which kind of equipment to use for such purposes?
Answer: To take SN rectally, please do your own research as ppeh doesn't recommend it and not much information about it

Question: is fasting required for SN method?
Answer: Fasting is not an absolute must for SN to work. Fasting makes it work quicker. It's not what you throw up that counts, its what you keep down. People have reported throwing up and still died.

Question: is SN illegal to buy?
Answer: No, SN is legal to buy

Question: After taking SN is it possible to come back?
Answer: if you follow the instructions there is very little to no chance of you ever coming back. Obviously the only ways this would happen is:
1) You didn't follow the instructions (which they're not complicated so shouldn't be an issue)
2) You were discovered very early into the attempt
3) Your SN is not pure enough or you didn't take enough SN to be lethal

Question: I was wondering if i go with SN, when i drink the first glass how much time i should wait till its absorbed, if i vomit 5-10 mins after drinking it how i know its absorbed?
Answer: In the event of any vomiting at any time after the first glass, it is recommended to take the second glass of SN which you already prepared. And the same principle for the third glass.

Question: Will SN show up in autopsy? Will it affect the insurance benefit to family?
Answer: Yes SN will show up in autopsy. As to the insurance, it depends on whether your policy has any restrictions on suicide, and if so, whether these are still in place at the time of death. Some have these restrictions for an initial period and then they are lifted. You should carefully read your policy terms and conditions or call your insurance broker and ask all your questions to him.

Question: can I take proton pump inhibitors (PPI) Nexium with SN?
Answer: Recent ppeh book doesn't recommend it and it should be avoided

Question: what is metoclopramide? How it works?
Answer: Metoclopramide is a antiemetic used to treat the symptoms of slow stomach emptying (gastroparesis) in patients with diabetes. It works by increasing the movements or contractions of the stomach and intestines. It relieves symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, heartburn, a feeling of fullness after meals, and loss of appetite. Metoclopramide is also used to treat heartburn for patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).GERD is esophageal irritation from the backward flow of gastric acid into the esophagus.

Question: what is the recent protocol recommended by ppeh book?
Answer: This stat protocol is as per the Ppeh book,

Fast for 8 hours and take minimal water as possible, 2 hours before SN (stop water)
1 hour before drinking SN600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any pain killer as long as you stay within the recommended dose
40 minutes before drinking SN3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
Wait 40 minutes

During the wait time, dissolve 25gm of Sodium Nitrite in 50-100ml of plain water (35gm if body weight over 100kg)

Crush 20x30mg tablets (Oxazepam) (Benzos) with Mortar & Pestle

Mix crushed tablets with enough water until a drinkable solution is created
SN drink

Drink Oxazepam (Benzos) in water

Lay back

Question: what is recent Beta blockers controversy?
Answer: There is some debate that asserts that sodium nitrite can be made more lethal by the use of beta blocker like propranolol. There is a compensatory cardiac response to nitrite induced cerebral hypoxia in the form of an increased heart rate (tachycardia). Propranolol prevents tachycardia and speeding the death. A dose of propranolol was advised before.
Finally recent reports suggested that the use of beta blockers is a "luxury" that serves no function other than alleviating the tachycardia. It is argued that the raised cardiac oxygen required for speed death. However, more information needed to establish the use of beta blockers. Beta blocker has been removed from the ppeh SN protocol.

Question: Are you suggesting that the antiemetic regimen is overkill?
Answer: I am suggesting that the whole regimen needs to be questioned against your physical self and how you react to things and whether the regimen suits you. People treat it like a Harry Potter potion recipe that if you do not do the whole regimen you will fail. That is not true!
If someone presented me the list of antiemetic, acid reducer, beta blocker and said I would only take one because all of them together will produce a bad reaction, I would chose the antiemetic every time and forget the rest. It is vital that the SN is in your stomach.

question: Is 20g of SN 4 teaspoons?
Answer: If you search for tablespoon on the forum you will find some correlations made from some users. But this is very subjective, which country are they on, how much of the tablespoon was filled etc. so I wouldn't rely on that.
The best option would be to use a digital kitchen scale, it's not expensive at all.

Question: I'm seeing a lot of Metoclopramide on sale at pet stores. Would they still work for me? They're still 10mg pills. Could they be cut with something else?
Answer: When they have identical chemical names, most animal medicines are interchangeable with human ones. Indeed, many are the same product but just packaged and marketed differently, or in some cases even the exact same human-branded product. 10mg of Metoclopramide is the same amount of active ingredient whether in a tablet branded as for humans or a tablet branded as for animals.

The one possible exception to this is when the medicine is the same name and dose but comes in a different delivery medium. So if there were (hypothetically) a chewable Metoclopramide 10mg for dogs, then the speed of onset may differ as a result of this compared to normal Metoclopramide 10mg tablets for humans.

Note that this only applies to medicines with the same chemical name and dose. If examined in purely functional terms, a viable worming medication for dogs and a viable anthelmintic (worming) medication for humans may be completely different chemically and in no way interchangeable.

The reason most doctors (and vets) tell humans not to take animal medicines is because of the same risks involved in taking any medication without proper medical supervision, rather than because of any inherent incompatibility of the medicines themselves.

Disclaimer: not a doctor.

Question: People are talking about symptoms that you have not listed, why?
Answer: Those people may be fear mongering, the list above can been seen by searching Hypoxia on the internet.

Please do more research and for more information click the SN Bible link below

Last edited:
L

Lydia12

Sep 10, 2023
what about SN and diabetes, that one you should avoid sugar, you cannot fast with diabetes