I will be awake until tomorrow 11am then I should be dead

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I won't sleep, who will be there to chat with me this night?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
N

Naser

Amor fati
Aug 17, 2023
Hey, u wanna chat for a bit? I'm not gonna tell u if u should ctb or not but maybe there's a slight glimmer of hope in u that u might not want to be doing this. I've read the entire posts from here and it looks like u are trying ur best to not ctb and having second thoughts of doing this which is completely fine. Have u tried exercising atleast? Just signing up to your local gym or doing simple pushups, situps, squats and jogging might help you to not think about doing ctb. It also releases dopamine into ur brain whenever ur active. I'm also in a dark place too and considered hanging myself which i did a couple times but backed out from it. Exercising at ur local gym (u can also work out at home) is helping me a little day by day. Its not the cure all but maybe it can help u. Maybe when ur older u'll have a better life. U never know, anything can happen. I dont recommend ctbing tomorrow but i know it's ur choice. We only have one life. I would rather just stick it out for a little longer and to consider exercising at least.

• Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey
soviet_connection1

soviet_connection1

Aug 9, 2023
I will try shallow water blackout in some hours when my family is asleep in my bath tub I will hyperventilate until the water filled the whole bath and then stick my head in the water and if it works I am dead.
If I can't get the swb to work I will wait for the best oppurtunity to use the sn, I will use it in the shower while it is on when my family sleeps to suppress the vomit sounds and hope the shower doesn't wake them up.

My reason for suicide are unwanted thoughts that resulted from abuse, it feels wrong when the brain makes me think stuff that hurts me and I don't have much to loose anyway most people just hurt me.

I will update whether the swb worked or not.

Keep in mind it could take up to august until I ctb but I wanted to make this thread if the swb works.
I will maybe don't do it today but in some days so people I know from this site can respond to the thread before I am dead but I will still try hyperventilating.

Until I manage to ctb I will play some games, I currently play half life alyx with no vr mod.

Special thanks to: @7@vuse99 , @PurpleParadigm , @dimstar , @cami , @90starve , @liljeep , @GasMonkey , @vulkann , @CTB Dream , @MusicEnjoyer:D , @toofargone6969 , @nothingissacred , @dweams , @Kasumi , @heavyeyes , @Kerrtu , @squirley , @_Minsk , @tosch , @Octavia
Sorry if I forgot to mention anyone
still here?

N

Naser

Amor fati
Aug 17, 2023
still here? 😂
Nah man don't do that. It takes huge fucking courage to even think about ctbing. I hope he reads my reply asap
I also just made this account cause i was reading this post and had to reply to hopefulsleep. I was mostly a lurker for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustABug and soviet_connection1
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
Hey, u wanna chat for a bit? I'm not gonna tell u if u should ctb or not but maybe there's a slight glimmer of hope in u that u might not want to be doing this. I've read the entire posts from here and it looks like u are trying ur best to not ctb and having second thoughts of doing this which is completely fine. Have u tried exercising atleast? Just signing up to your local gym or doing simple pushups, situps, squats and jogging might help you to not think about doing ctb. It also releases dopamine into ur brain whenever ur active. I'm also in a dark place too and considered hanging myself which i did a couple times but backed out from it. Exercising at ur local gym (u can also work out at home) is helping me a little day by day. Its not the cure all but maybe it can help u. Maybe when ur older u'll have a better life. U never know, anything can happen. I dont recommend ctbing tomorrow but i know it's ur choice. We only have one life. I would rather just stick it out for a little longer and to consider exercising at least.
ok pro-lifer, i like how you said "I'm not gonna tell u if u should ctb or not" then your next message is "don't do that" and your solution was exercising lol

• Yay!
Reactions: Unknown21, FormerlyFe(IV), GasMonkey and 6 others
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I took a 1 hour nap to not be too tired when I ctb
Ibam so fuckinh tired
How can I make myself not tired without sleeping?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and not-2-b-the-answer
ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Thanks for all the cats.
Jul 8, 2023
Look I don't think you're a pro-lifer or anything, and I think your heart is in the right place, but Hopeful has explained his situation to a lot of people here in the past, and he has been deeply traumatized, is in a horrible environment, and fears he will hurt others due to the trauma he has endured and the invasive thoughts he has. I agree that he can absolutely find a way out theoretically, but telling him to exercise or wait until he's older feels really trite and offensive. I understand why you write this, as he has made plan after plan and it has not panned out, so it might read as lack of determination, but he also is dealing with a difficult living situation with no privacy and has had his own reasons for putting it off in the past. I do agree with your sentiment that putting it off isn't a bad idea to give other things a shot first, but it's up to him.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fwompie, hopeisdead, FormerlyFe(IV) and 9 others
N

Naser

Amor fati
Aug 17, 2023
ok pro-lifer, i like how you said "I'm not gonna tell u if u should ctb or not" then your next message is "don't do that" and your solution was exercising lol
Well idk man, we only have one life. We dont even know if there's an afterlife or not. Taking ur own life is a hella big decision and u have to think this through. Also exercising is backed by science and how it can help u treating ur mental health for the better.

• Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Please let me alone with your pro lifer nonsense now, my problem is I am feeling really tired and I am afrait it will make the sn uncomfortable

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten, Kerrtu, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
Well idk man, we only have one life. We dont even know if there's an afterlife or not. Taking ur own life is a hella big decision and u have to think this through. Also exercising is backed by science and how it can help u treating ur mental health for the better.
man's about to ctb just for you to tell him the bullshit "we only have one life" go to reddit what you even doing here

Taking ur own life is a hella big decision and u have to think this through.

and do you think the op didn't think this through? op about to ctb and you causally came in here and spitting crap no one cares about
Please let me alone with your pro lifer nonsense now, my problem is I am feeling really tired and I am afrait it will make the sn uncomfortable
i reported him, hopefully mods ban him soon.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadandlonely99, olearius, GasMonkey and 5 others
F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
man's about to ctb just for you to tell him the bullshit "we only have one life" go to reddit what you even doing here

and do you think the op didn't think this through? op about to ctb and you causally came in here and spitting crap no one cares about

i reported him, hopefully mods ban him soon.
Guess he got banned, that was quick
I will do it on friday, seems better
Have to say it but u dont seem ready to go

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and Anon1337
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I feel more awake now after 1 hour sleep but still tired and I don't want to get knocked out by benzos, sorry that I don't reply
I will sleep now until 8am that should make me awake

• Hugs
Reactions: olearius, Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I wish you the best. Sorry life has brought you to this point. May you find peace if you go through with it.
❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and ethereal.angel
ethereal.angel

ethereal.angel

hopes to fly high like an angel or dove someday ~☆
Aug 11, 2023
I will try shallow water blackout in some hours when my family is asleep in my bath tub I will hyperventilate until the water filled the whole bath and then stick my head in the water and if it works I am dead.
If I can't get the swb to work I will wait for the best oppurtunity to use the sn, I will use it in the shower while it is on when my family sleeps to suppress the vomit sounds and hope the shower doesn't wake them up.

My reason for suicide are unwanted thoughts that resulted from abuse, it feels wrong when the brain makes me think stuff that hurts me and I don't have much to loose anyway most people just hurt me.

I will update whether the swb worked or not.

Keep in mind it could take up to august until I ctb but I wanted to make this thread if the swb works.
I will maybe don't do it today but in some days so people I know from this site can respond to the thread before I am dead but I will still try hyperventilating.

Until I manage to ctb I will play some games, I currently play half life alyx with no vr mod.

Special thanks to: @7@vuse99 , @PurpleParadigm , @dimstar , @cami , @90starve , @liljeep , @GasMonkey , @vulkann , @CTB Dream , @MusicEnjoyer:D , @toofargone6969 , @nothingissacred , @dweams , @Kasumi , @heavyeyes , @Kerrtu , @squirley , @_Minsk , @tosch , @Octavia
Sorry if I forgot to mention anyone
good luck ! ♡ i hope you successfully find freedom.

• Love
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Farewell, I hope you're able to find what you're searching for postmortem.

• Love
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I wanted to say, I won't be awake early to say goodbye. I am sorry to see you go. 🤗🤗🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
3 hours

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Praestat_Mori, toofargone6969 and 1 other person
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I'm sorry to see you go friend. Thank you for helping me with the DN when I first got here. I'm sorry for all the pain you carry and hope you can feel peace soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, heavyeyes and Praestat_Mori
MasterOfDisguise

MasterOfDisguise

Wishing for a better life
Jun 20, 2023
Just woke up since I'm from Finland. How are you feeling?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, heavyeyes and Praestat_Mori
skeletontree

skeletontree

翼が欲しい...
Aug 6, 2023
Good luck and all the best to you, I hope you can finally find some peace and freedom. :hug::heart:
Farewell & Gute Reise!

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and heavyeyes
Status
Not open for further replies.