Status
Not open for further replies.
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Hope you finaly get set free from your pain brother,best of luck.
Thanks.
I've been happy getting to know you these past few weeks, I wish I could've met you sooner. I'll miss you, and goodbye, you deserved much better than what you experienced. <3
I hope I will see you again in another world my friend, I will miss you :(
@HopefulSleep - I am finally able to log back in and am so sorry I am late to this post and thread.

I am thinking of you ♡

In reading through this thread, when you were describing a possible afterlife, I hope there is one for you, with no recollection of this hell you have endured. If there is that possibility, may that next world, next life be so beautiful and show you love. May it treat you with kindness always. One thing I feel certain of, no matter what - there will be peace.

Fly free, sweet bird, into those color-streaked skies.

🌅🦜🌌

If you do fly around Kirby's Dreamland, I hope Coo will guide you ♡

View attachment 116158

An extra Owl friend for you, Forever -

View attachment 116159
Thanks, very kind, I hope afterlife is good.
Coo and Rick both are cute
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm very sorry that life has been cruel to you..... I hope you'll soon find the peace you're looking for, and I wish you well on your journey.
Thanks and life is unfair.
I hope you find peace! Good luck with your plans! Farewell!
Thanks.
you're a dear friend to me @HopefulSleep - the world has treated you so horribly, and i'm sorry for that. you've been pushed aside in times where you should've been loved and cherished. im happy that you've been able to find a community here at least. i wish you the best with your plans, but i will miss you terribly when you leave us <3
Thank you so much for calling me that you are my best friend.
I will miss you so much already I hope I see you again in afterlife :(
Take care, I hope all goes well for you without much discomfort ♡
Thanks.
It sounds really awful what you've had to endure, to me it's just so horrible how humans create so much harm in this world. But anyway I wish you the best and I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom that you search for.
Hopefully freedom and not reincarnation.
Wish you the best of luck with your plans. I hope you to be successful 💗
Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, liljeep, 90starve and 2 others
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I'm sorry for the immense pain you've been through because of cruel people. I'm sorry you feel this is your only option but I respect your decision. Please be safe and have a peaceful journey. We'll all be here if you change your mind or if something doesn't work out.

• Love
Reactions: lachrymost and heavyeyes
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I'm sorry for the immense pain you've been through because of cruel people. I'm sorry you feel this is your only option but I respect your decision.
I can't escape my painful thoughts otherwise I hate my brain so much and I hate people who hurt me.
Please be safe and have a peaceful journey.
Thanks.
We'll all be here if you change your mind or if something doesn't work out.
I won't change my mind, I will try swb on my birthday, it is in 2 days, I hope it ends when my head is underwater I can hyperventilate for 10 minutes and get really dizzy.
If that all doesn't work at all until end of august I will do the sn and hope no one finds me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: toofargone6969, heavyeyes and 90starve
isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
Good luck and thanks for the SN source!

FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
I'm new, I might not know you too well, but you are one of the faces I most see on the forums.
I'll miss seeing you, but your struggles I won't, those can end. I hope you well.

Bon voyage! 🫂♥️

• Love
Reactions: venin and heavyeyes
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I'm new, I might not know you too well, but you are one of the faces I most see on the forums.
I'll miss seeing you, but your struggles I won't, those can end. I hope you well.

Bon voyage! 🫂♥️
Thank you

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
C

Cute_&_Loving

I like trinkets:)
May 10, 2023
Hope all goes the way you want it. Godspeed, dear

• Love
Reactions: venin and heavyeyes
Techef

Techef

Student
Jun 19, 2023
If that all doesn't work at all until end of august I will do the sn and hope no one finds me.
Hope your journey is peaceful, and sorry you had to suffer so much in life. If you postpone until end of August I'll probably be going with you around similar time using same method.

• Love
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
I wish you happiness and peace in your final moments. :heart:

• Love
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you peace from this horrible world. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, heavyeyes and Seaghost
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I wish you happiness and peace in your final moments. :heart:
Thanks.
With either method I don't think the last moments will be peaceful, with swb the last moments would be putting my head in water and the hyperventilation is stressful and sn will be uncomfortable.
I would prefer opioid overdose cause I would feel massive euphoria before death but I don't want to live longer just to be able to afford it and it takes too long to kill me anyway in my situation.
Wishing you peace from this horrible world. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:
Thanks.
Btw wow you made many posts.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, lament., Seaghost and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Thanks.
With either method I don't think the last moments will be peaceful, with swb the last moments would be putting my head in water and the hyperventilation is stressful and sn will be uncomfortable.
I would prefer opioid overdose cause I would feel massive euphoria before death but I don't want to live longer just to be able to afford it and it takes too long to kill me anyway in my situation.

Thanks.
Btw wow you made many posts.
I've been here a long time. Unfortunately. Almost from the beginning.🤗🤗🤗

• Love
Reactions: lachrymost, heavyeyes and XdragonsoulX
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Can someone chat with me until I ctb?
I have water proof wireless in ear headphones I can listen to my favorite song when I try swb tomorrow

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and 90starve
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
Thank you so much for calling me that you are my best friend.
I will miss you so much already I hope I see you again in afterlife :(
for you, i hope there is an afterlife friend <3

• Love
nofun.intended

nofun.intended

i hate being alive is amazing
Oct 18, 2022
Can someone chat with me until I ctb?
I have water proof wireless in ear headphones I can listen to my favorite song when I try swb tomorrow

i think it's funny how we both want to listen to super mario music when we ctb... i plan on doing the gateway galaxy theme and the song that plays when you read rosalina's storybook in super mario galaxy :) i wish you luck with your plan and hope you get the freedom and release you're looking for <3

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana, lachrymost, kitty_kat and 1 other person
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
i think it's funny how we both want to listen to super mario music when we ctb... i plan on doing the gateway galaxy theme and the song that plays when you read rosalina's storybook in super mario galaxy :) i wish you luck with your plan and hope you get the freedom and release you're looking for <3
Thanks and Mario music in general is great

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana and heavyeyes
J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023
I will try shallow water blackout in some hours when my family is asleep in my bath tub I will hyperventilate until the water filled the whole bath and then stick my head in the water and if it works I am dead.
If I can't get the swb to work I will wait for the best oppurtunity to use the sn, I will use it in the shower while it is on when my family sleeps to suppress the vomit sounds and hope the shower doesn't wake them up.

My reason for suicide are unwanted thoughts that resulted from abuse, it feels wrong when the brain makes me think stuff that hurts me and I don't have much to loose anyway most people just hurt me.

I will update whether the swb worked or not.

Keep in mind it could take up to august until I ctb but I wanted to make this thread if the swb works.
I will maybe don't do it today but in some days so people I know from this site can respond to the thread before I am dead but I will still try hyperventilating.

Until I manage to ctb I will play some games, I currently play half life alyx with no vr mod.

Special thanks to: @7@vuse99 , @PurpleParadigm , @dimstar , @cami , @90starve , @liljeep , @GasMonkey , @vulkann , @CTB Dream , @MusicEnjoyer:D , @toofargone6969 , @nothingissacred , @dweams , @Kasumi , @heavyeyes , @Kerrtu , @squirley , @_Minsk , @tosch , @Octavia
Sorry if I forgot to mention anyone
Sending light and love 🙏

• Love
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I will try swb ctb at 4am circa

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and jemetire
isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
I will try shallow water blackout in some hours when my family is asleep in my bath tub I will hyperventilate until the water filled the whole bath and then stick my head in the water and if it works I am dead.
If I can't get the swb to work I will wait for the best oppurtunity to use the sn, I will use it in the shower while it is on when my family sleeps to suppress the vomit sounds and hope the shower doesn't wake them up.

My reason for suicide are unwanted thoughts that resulted from abuse, it feels wrong when the brain makes me think stuff that hurts me and I don't have much to loose anyway most people just hurt me.

I will update whether the swb worked or not.

Keep in mind it could take up to august until I ctb but I wanted to make this thread if the swb works.
I will maybe don't do it today but in some days so people I know from this site can respond to the thread before I am dead but I will still try hyperventilating.

Until I manage to ctb I will play some games, I currently play half life alyx with no vr mod.

Special thanks to: @7@vuse99 , @PurpleParadigm , @dimstar , @cami , @90starve , @liljeep , @GasMonkey , @vulkann , @CTB Dream , @MusicEnjoyer:D , @toofargone6969 , @nothingissacred , @dweams , @Kasumi , @heavyeyes , @Kerrtu , @squirley , @_Minsk , @tosch , @Octavia
Sorry if I forgot to mention anyone
What's going on?

isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
What do you mean?
U said like yesterday that you were gonna attempt swb at like 4am. And I guess the timezone difference is really big since its been like a day since that post.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
U said like yesterday that you were gonna attempt swb at like 4am. And I guess the timezone difference is really big since its been like a day since that post.
I stated in a comment I think that I changed the plan and do it later on 18th july when I turn 19

Status
Not open for further replies.