• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stubbe

Stubbe

Sep 11, 2020
Hey, so it's just about my time.

Most of you here probably don't know me as I haven't been very active on the forums, and instead opted to use discord and the likes.

My method is SN, and I'm doing the 48 hour regimen. I've been taking meto since yesterday and will end up fasting for close to 24 hours (though that may be overkill).

My time will arrive at 2400 GMT+1

Best of luck to all you guys

Maybe someone will be posting logs, but I'm not sure

Sincerely
xander

Last edited:
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I'm going to miss you, I really will, but like I said before we gotta do what's best for us. I've already said how important you are to me and how I wish you painless passing in private messages, not gonna be boring and repeat myself. Just want you to know, I love you. I'm gonna be with you. Stay awesome! ❤️❤️❤️

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019

Most of you here probably don't know me as I haven't been very active on the forums, and instead opted to use discord and the likes.

My method is SN, and I'm doing the 48 hour regimen. I've been taking meto since yesterday and will end up fasting for close to 24 hours (though that may be overkill).

Sincerely
xander

Good bye! I don't know what to say... I wish we all had a better chance in this life..

V

veryrandomusernameqa

Oct 11, 2020

Sincerely
xander
One of the only people I knew here... you will be missed, but enjoy your freedom. Safe travels ❤

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
23:55 mixing SN (25g/50ml weight: 90kg; 2 glasses) Position is a comfy chair
23:57 drank first glass in a second; taste was salty but remained calm
23:58 lit up a cigarette
23:59 feels it in throat, still able to walk (went to the sink to rinse and came back)
00:00 threw up, seems a bit in distress, threw up multiple times
Prince offers to sing, he's able to respond, Prince sings a nice lullaby
00:01 seems to be in distress, constant vomiting
00:02 says "sick", went to grab a cloth, returned abruptly with cloth, vomiting again
00:03 "my hands are tingling"
00:04 almost vomited but was able to hold it back, "my heart is beating fast"
Can communicate but obviously seems sick
00:05 "it's tingling now" "uncomfortable but doesn't hurt"
00:06 "I'm very restless"
00:07 starts shaking a bit, not able to communicate but can move his hands and head
00:08 convulsing (a bit violently for a few seconds), saliva/vomit shot out of his mouth, headphone fell off but was able to put it back to his ears - his last confirmed voluntary movement
00:09 light shaking, tries to move head
00:10 makes strange sounds but not able to speak
00:11 a few heavy convulsions but still in position, headphone on, saliva shot out again
00:11 makes sounds again, seems like he tries to speak but can't
00:12 not much movement, occasionally straightens up then falls back to chair
00:13 sounds continue
00:14 possibly unconscious (it could have happened sooner than this time)
00:15 visibly more blue now and pale
00:16 snorts continuously, might be the so called "death rattle"
00:17-20 situation is the same as above
00:19 one straightening up, and one louder sound, like a grasp for air
00:21 sounds are becoming less frequent, there are some random involuntary movements but not much (mostly mouth opening)
00:22 almost ceased movements
00:24 little sound and movement
00:25 getting near; still in the chair, mouth and eyes are open, he's obviously not there
00:26 no more sounds, sometimes moves a little bit
00:28 no more movements

conclusion: hard to watch someone die but seems relatively peaceful, just as expected; threw up a lot at the beginning, at the time of the convulsions he did not seem to realize what was happening, he did not drink the second glass

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.