• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Please let me know if there's any advice/things I should be doing differently, I'll appreciate all of it. I'm going to be going on the morning of the 19th, hopefully at/around sunrise, so I'll be preparing everything on the night of the 18th as well

Antiemetics
I've heard the method of taking 10mg of AEs in 8-hour increments for 48 hours before drinking SN is just as reliable as only taking AEs right before drinking SN. So I'm probably only going to take AEs once, the 30mg 45 minutes before SN (I've heard this called the Stat Dose Method). I'm using Vomistop/Domperidone because I've heard it has less side effects than Meto

Antacid
I have Tagamet which I believe is the acid regulator but I'm not sure when/how much I'm supposed to take. I've heard 800mg works but if someone knows and could double check please do

Benzos/Betablockers (none)
Unfortunately I didn't have the time or sources to get my hands on any kind of benzos or beta blockers but from what I understand neither of those are essential, mostly just for comfort. I don't mind a bit of pain and even if SI hits me like a train and for some reason I can't do it, I can only see myself backing out BEFORE taking SN, not afterwards. So once I take the SN, I don't care if it hurts or it's scary or anything like that. I'm hoping I pass out from the SN quickly though

Ibuprofen
I've got advil, I've read I'm meant to take 600mg but I'm kind of worried that isn't enough. I don't want to mess with the regimen but I take a LOT of advil, sometimes just for the hell of it and usually 3-4 pills at a time. So I don't know if I've built up a tolerance or some shit and if it's possible for me to take more than that. So I'll be taking at least 600mg of advil 1 hour before drinking SN.

SN
Finally the SN. I'm 140ish lb so I'm going to be taking between 20-25g in 41ml of water (and then having another of that in a backup glass). I'm going to be fasting for 24 hours just to be sure, and then having an 8-10 hour water fast beforehand. I haven't done any kind of purity tests on my SN but I did get it from the old MDS source and I've heard successful things from others so to be honest I'm not that worried about it. Mix it with the water, dissolve it as best I can, then I'll drink it and lie down

Am I missing something vital? I keep going over the megathreads and guides but my brain has been so foggy for the last few weeks and I just can't tell anymore. My main questions are how much ibuprofen I can take, when to take the tagamet, and if I should be taking the AEs in small doses for 48 hours instead of just right before. If anyone can give tips I will gladly take them

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
It seems like your plan is good. Best luck. The 19th of April was the day I was born. I hope you get peace soon.
Thank you very much. And happy early birthday! I'm sure things probably aren't great given the nature of this site, but I hope something good comes your way... most people I meet here deserve better from the world

Last edited:
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Slide your knife in and out of my life
Dec 8, 2023
Antiemetics
I've heard the method of taking 10mg of AEs in 8-hour increments for 48 hours before drinking SN is just as reliable as only taking AEs right before drinking SN. So I'm probably only going to take AEs once, the 30mg 45 minutes before SN (I've heard this called the Stat Dose Method). I'm using Vomistop/Domperidone because I've heard it has less side effects than Meto
Yes, according to Stan's guide the Stat dose is equally as effective as the 48-hours regimen. Domperidone 30mg is fine. Its peak levels occur after about 60 minutes, so I would wait for 60 minutes instead of 45.

Antacid
I have Tagamet which I believe is the acid regulator but I'm not sure when/how much I'm supposed to take. I've heard 800mg works but if someone knows and could double check please do
Tagamet (cimetidine) is an acid reducer. Stan only recommends antacids, which are a different kind of medication. Be aware though, there are pros and cons in taking these kind of drugs. Please take a few minutes to read this, especially the link I provided.

I haven't researched acid reducers enough, but if you want to use it, I'd suggest taking the maximum recommended dose, no more than that. You should refer to the leaflet, which should also report when to take it. Most importantly, make sure Tagamet doesn't interfere with the absorption of the AE, this might happen when the pH of the stomach is increased (alkaline). The Tagamet leaflet should include this info. The AE is way more important than the acid reducer

Benzos/Betablockers (none)
Unfortunately I didn't have the time or sources to get my hands on any kind of benzos or beta blockers but from what I understand neither of those are essential, mostly just for comfort.
Correct.

Ibuprofen
I've got advil, I've read I'm meant to take 600mg but I'm kind of worried that isn't enough. I don't want to mess with the regimen but I take a LOT of advil, sometimes just for the hell of it and usually 3-4 pills at a time. So I don't know if I've built up a tolerance or some shit and if it's possible for me to take more than that. So I'll be taking at least 600mg of advil 1 hour before drinking SN.
This is considered a 'luxury item'. No idea about the dosage/tolerance, but consider it might cause some nausea if taken on an empty stomach. This short post might be helpful.

SN
I'm going to be taking between 20-25g in 41ml of water (and then having another of that in a backup glass). I'm going to be fasting for 24 hours just to be sure, and then having an 8-10 hour water fast beforehand.
20-25g in 40-50ml of water should do. If it doesn't dissolve, slowly add some more water. I'd recommend having more than one backup glass, if possible. 8-10 hour water fast is overkill, a 2-hour fast should be enough. Finally, laying on your right side after ingestion should speed up absorption.

For what it's worth, I wish it didn't come to this. I'm really sorry

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Yes, according to Stan's guide the Stat dose is equally as effective as the 48-hours regimen. Domperidone 30mg is fine. Its peak levels occur after about 60 minutes, so I would wait for 60 minutes instead of 45.

Tagamet (cimetidine) is an acid reducer. Stan only recommends antacids, which are a different kind of medication. Be aware though, there are pros and cons in taking these kind of drugs. Please take a few minutes to read this, especially the link I provided.

I haven't researched acid reducers enough, but if you want to use it, I'd suggest taking the maximum recommended dose, no more than that. You should refer to the leaflet, which should also report when to take it. Most importantly, make sure Tagamet doesn't interfere with the absorption of the AE, this might happen when the pH of the stomach is increased (alkaline). The Tagamet leaflet should include this info. The AE is way more important than the acid reducer

Correct.

This is considered a 'luxury item'. No idea about the dosage/tolerance, but consider it might cause some nausea if taken on an empty stomach. This short post might be helpful.

20-25g in 40-50ml of water should do. If it doesn't dissolve, slowly add some more water. I'd recommend having more than one backup glass, if possible. 8-10 hour water fast is overkill, a 2-hour fast should be enough. Finally, laying on your right side after ingestion should speed up absorption.

For what it's worth, I wish it didn't come to this. I'm really sorry

Ah, thank you so much for taking the time to go through it all. Seriously, thank you. I'm going through with it one way or another, so it's nice to at least be able to have some peace of mind

I've been confused for a while about acid reducers/regulators/antacids and whether they were the same or not and all of that. If there's even a chance of it slowing down unconsciousness I might just omit it from my process entirely. I don't know much about any of this so I don't really have a frame of reference to work with

I've only got 50g of SN total so 2 glasses will have to do, but I'm glad the water fast won't need to be that long. And hey, lying on my right side is my go-to sleep position so that's perfect 😅 Think I'll pick up some kind of strawberry gum/candy to suck on afterwards too... it feels frivolous, but I think I get to be a little frivolous in my last moments lol.

Anyway. Appreciate it. Thank you man

• Hugs
Reactions: h.s.p.
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Dec 8, 2023
I've been confused for a while about acid reducers/regulators/antacids and whether they were the same or not and all of that. If there's even a chance of it slowing down unconsciousness I might just omit it from my process entirely.
Many people want to reach unconsciousness asap, hence why antacids/acid regulators are not recommended anymore. Personally, I'm very afraid of passing out too soon and vomiting without having the chance to drink a backup glass, but it's just me. You should do whatever feels best for you.

Think I'll pick up some kind of strawberry gum/candy to suck on afterwards too... it feels frivolous, but I think I get to be a little frivolous in my last moments lol.
Please do. I think a lollipop is a good idea. It will take some of that nasty taste away and won't interfere with the process, since it's not solid food. Also, you deserve some comfort in such a hard time

• Informative
Reactions: february in alaska
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Good luck! I hope you find peace!
Thank you! Loved seeing you pop up around the forum these last few months. Even though we're all anonymous, it's nice to be able to recognize some usernames here and there. Best of luck to you too stranger

Many people want to reach unconsciousness asap, hence why antacids/acid regulators are not recommended anymore. Personally, I'm very afraid of passing out too soon and vomiting without having the chance to drink a backup glass, but it's just me. You should do whatever feels best for you.

Ah, that makes sense. In that case, if I had benzos, I would definitely take it. I'll still have to consider it a bit since I don't

I appreciate your kind words, thank you <3

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Good luck man. I will be gone this week too. (most likely, yeah)
Thanks. I'm sorry for whatever brought you here, but good luck with all of your plans <3 As morbid as it is it's nice to know I'm not the only one stepping off the edge

• Love
Reactions: h.s.p.
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm sorry it has come to this but it looks like a very thought out plan and I wish it all goes well and peaceful for you. I hope the other side is much more kinder to you and I hope you find your peace ❤️

• Love
Reactions: february in alaska
S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020

Please do. I think a lollipop is a good idea. It will take some of that nasty taste away and won't interfere with the process, since it's not solid food. Also, you deserve some comfort in such a hard time
Is this correct that antacids / acid regulators / acid reducers are no longer recommended? I was under the impression they were pretty important.

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Dec 8, 2023
Is this correct that antacids / acid regulators / acid reducers are no longer recommended? I was under the impression they were pretty important.
there are pros and cons in taking these kind of drugs. Please take a few minutes to read this, especially the link I provided.