• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Goku Black

Goku Black

Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I mean, it's a way more violent and hands-on method. Being suffocated like that is just plain exhilarating in a sense. You'd have to experience it yourself.
Hmm, I tried with partial but didn't get too far.

Apparently everything was fine. But that was also after I fully recovered at home. Yes, my mind was empty afterwards. I don't think it's directly associated with methomoglobinemia, since those symptoms (except the nausea and vomiting) had already subsided at that point. I think it took two hours for the methomoglobinemia to pass, but then again - my ability to tell the time was impaired heavily, so please don't quote me on that haha.
Any idea how long it took to recover at home after your experience? Was it a few hrs or days. What would you say was the most constant symptom you felt throughout your experience, was it dizziness, nausea or a fast heart rate.
It is hard to rate because the beginning stage was indeed very nice, just for that I'd give it a 10/10. But since I survived it, it goes down to a 3/10. And that's a very kind rating. The accessibility of the SN and the meds was great for me personally, plus the practicality is a huge bonus. It really doesn't take a genius to figure out a suitable regimen. And it was super comfy doing it in bed. So, for that, three points. Surviving it aka the aftermath, zero. Because damn, that was rough. Makes sense, right?
I've heard some people say that sn is difficult to approach in terms of carrying out the method but I can't see how that's a good objection when people have augmented the basics of the regimen to what they have access to and fasting for hrs beforehand is pretty easy. What meds did you have anyway and what would you say was the most helpful med that you took, ignoring placebo of course.

Of course, it'd be always rough to survive something like that especially taking the risk in the 1st place. What was the aftermath like mentally anyway?

So I imagine you would've probably been found passed in bed right?

I don't have anything to add to your regimen. Which is good! I don't see how something could go wrong. The most important thing now is to come to terms with it, if you haven't already. I wish you well with whatever you end up doing. It takes a strong person to do it.
Well no matter how good the regimen is, I have to come to terms with it after all. I think I already have but now I'm just waiting for the right time. Only thing that I was worried about was being unconscious thanks to the mix of benzos and sn but somehow waking up afterwards, basically waking up despite not skipping a step.

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
Is an antacid, a painkiller and a sedative mandatory in your opinion? I read through all available guides I could find, including the PPH and they were described as luxuries that could help the process but weren't as necessary as an antiemetic for example, plus in the antacid's case people can't even agree if it's useful or if it would only mess with the process. I have all kinds of painkillers so maybe I'll include that in my regimen (just don't wanna take too much stuff to not irritate my gut further) but there's no way to get a sedative and I'm almost braindead as it is that if I were to take one, I wouldn't even be able to even drink the SN.

Basically I'm asking if just SN, an antiemetic and fasting would be enough?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Is an antacid, a painkiller and a sedative mandatory in your opinion? I read through all available guides I could find, including the PPH and they were described as luxuries that could help the process but weren't as necessary as an antiemetic for example, plus in the antacid's case people can't even agree if it's useful or if it would only mess with the process. I have all kinds of painkillers so maybe I'll include that in my regimen (just don't wanna take too much stuff to not irritate my gut further) but there's no way to get a sedative and I'm almost braindead as it is that if I were to take one, I wouldn't even be able to even drink the SN.

People have definitely done it without any of those meds so to have AEs is already better than not having them even if people say it doesn't matter either way since people vomit with AEs.

Antacid was once the norm for a regimen a few years backs but that's changed per new info from the PPH however some gb threads this year that detailed regimens included Antacid, I don't think to include it would be a detrimental cause of failure later on.

Reactions: Scattered-Soul
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Feeling very torn on the antacid inclusion too. On one hand, they are no longer recommended by PPH, but I have seen numerous users disagreeing and claiming that they can still be of huge benefit when it comes to making the whole process more tolerable.

I wish there was a definitive answer to whether or not it's worth it at all to include them in the regiment. You can 100% CTB successfully without them, but if they can indeed reduce the discomfort greatly, I feel like it would improve the overall process significantly.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I wish there was a definitive answer to whether or not it's worth it at all to include them in the regiment. You can 100% CTB successfully without them, but if they can indeed reduce the discomfort greatly, I feel like it would improve the overall process significantly.
I agree although it seems like it's come down to used discretion due to how much of a difference it could make comfort wise and effectiveness. I won't include Antacid because I think benzos will do a great job comfort wise.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Can you describe what you mean by "breathing gets hard"? I have asthma and when I have an attack of it I have air hunger, not being able to get in air due to constriction in my throat and lungs. Like trying to get in air through a tiny straw. It's total panic and desperation, fighting to get in a few drops of air, I don't want to die from that.

Is that what it's like, feeling like you are suffocating from not getting air into your lungs?

Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
Feeling very torn on the antacid inclusion too. On one hand, they are no longer recommended by PPH, but I have seen numerous users disagreeing and claiming that they can still be of huge benefit when it comes to making the whole process more tolerable.

In my opinion, they are definitely not a must. But it doesn't hurt to add them in - it won't prolong the process (since for me, the SN showed its effects very quickly nonetheless). And it does have the potential of making it more comfortable. So even though they're not necessary, why not get the anyway, just for your peace of mind? If there is anything that will make the process more smooth, both physically and mentally, then add it. Even if it's not necessary. As long as it doesn't disrupt the SN's effect of course.

Can you describe what you mean by "breathing gets hard"? I have asthma and when I have an attack of it I have air hunger, not being able to get in air due to constriction in my throat and lungs. Like trying to get in air through a tiny straw. It's total panic and desperation, fighting to get in a few drops of air, I don't want to die from that.

Is that what it's like, feeling like you are suffocating from not getting air into your lungs?
Your breathing slows down significantly, but that doesn't mean you're not able to breathe. You can still get air into your lungs, your throat won't automatically close up or anything. It kind of reminded me of sleep paralysis a bit - you know how breathing gets a little more tough when you go through that? I'd say it was similar to that. Hard to have another comparison if you haven't experienced sleep paralysis though haha.

Ohhh, I love this because I thought about this constantly after my attempt. After going through it, I'd say antacid, painkillers and a sedative are indeed luxuries. I personally think they are not mandatory. The fasting will already do a good enough job and the antiemetic as well.

But then again, if you are known to be a very anxious person, prone to panic attacks (especially caused by SI) then a sedative becomes mandatory again. I was chill as hell because I've went through an attempt before and know how it goes, but! If it's your first time and you see yourself turn blue... I can imagine that it might set you off a little.

The advice I'd give to my past self: pull an all-nighter, aka tire yourself out, fast for 12h, take the antiemetic, and get real cozy in bed. It's all about falling asleep comfortably, and the SN will add to the drowsiness as well.

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Mod
Jun 5, 2023
After going through it, I'd say antacid, painkillers and a sedative are indeed luxuries. I personally think they are not mandatory. The fasting will already do a good enough job and the antiemetic as well.
Couldn't agree more, after browsing through multiple gb threads, less people used the luxuries because they couldn't get them for whatever reason. Fasting for 12 hrs should be enough with light meals before the fasting period as well as the antiemetic.
I was chill as hell because I've went through an attempt before and know how it goes, but! If it's your first time and you see yourself turn blue... I can imagine that it might set you off a little.
it seems like your si was lower due to your hanging attempt.
The advice I'd give to my past self: pull an all-nighter, aka tire yourself out, fast for 12h, take the antiemetic, and get real cozy in bed. It's all about falling asleep comfortably, and the SN will add to the drowsiness as well.
Very simple from the sounds of it, although since I'll be doing it at 2am, I should be plenty tired by then also thanks to the benzos.
Your breathing slows down significantly, but that doesn't mean you're not able to breathe. You can still get air into your lungs, your throat won't automatically close up or anything. It kind of reminded me of sleep paralysis a bit - you know how breathing gets a little more tough when you go through that? I'd say it was similar to that
So your breathing slower and heavier but not enough to cause distress in your opinion?
If there is anything that will make the process more smooth, both physically and mentally, then add it. Even if it's not necessary. As long as it doesn't disrupt the SN's effect of course.
I think this is the advice anyone should take into consideration when moving forward with SN, well said.

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
How long did it take you to recover from your failed attempt? You mentioned being unable to move and feeling nauseated. Was it a matter of hours or days for these symptoms to disappear? Thanks

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
So you throw up but can't move at the same time? I mean are you laying down when you vomit or sitting up?
I don't want to choke on vomit. Vomiting can be exhausting if it's a lot.

C

ColdCutSandwich815

Nov 15, 2023
Hi, everyone. This is a bit random but I've been lurking and have seen that there's still a lot of questions and misconceptions about the SN method.

If anyone is currently looking into doing it with SN or is curious in general, feel free to slide into my DMs. Or however you'd like to do it. I survived an attempt with SN and helping others with the information I got seems like a good move.

Before anyone asks - my old source is already sold out, so no, I can't share anything like that. Just here to help anyone who needs some input. I wish everyone well. <3
I am new here and don't know how to message you on here

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
wretch and choke doesn't sound like a peaceful death to me. Also, you seem to be exilirated by suffocation. Most people aren't.

Last edited:
Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
Any idea how long it took to recover at home after your experience? Was it a few hrs or days. What would you say was the most constant symptom you felt throughout your experience, was it dizziness, nausea or a fast heart rate.
(Sorry for the late response) It took a day or two. One of the longest lasting symptoms after the attempt was severe dehydration. Which makes sense. But if you're asking about the symptoms that were appearing during the attempt, then I cannot choose. Dizziness, nausea and fast heart rate were there constantly. But once my heart calmed down, the dizziness went as well. The nausea stayed for a few hours. As I've mentioned before, I kept on waking up every 15 minutes because I felt so nauseous. That was the most horrid part imo. The gagging. Yikes.

What meds did you have anyway and what would you say was the most helpful med that you took, ignoring placebo of course.
I purchased meds online, they were all German. I cannot remember the antiemetic's name but it had diphenhydraminchlorid (something that helps with sleeping) in it. It's far away from actual tranquilizers tho. For painkillers it was the good old ibuprofen. 400mg dosage. I experienced no pain whatsoever throughout my attempt, except mentally. For anatacid it was pantoprazol, if I'm remembering correctly. Also German, so I am not sure if non-German peeps know of it. The most important med was the antiemetic. Seriously. I wouldn't do it without that.

Of course, it'd be always rough to survive something like that especially taking the risk in the 1st place. What was the aftermath like mentally anyway?
I think anyone who survived a suicide attempt will be able to relate - it was shattering. You pass out peacefully, seemingly moving on exactly how you wanted, and then boom! You're back again. It really seemed like a sick joke. Nothing seemed to matter afterwards. You ask yourself, "I went through all of this for nothing?". Hard to put into words how I felt exactly, but I guess the word disbelief sums it up quite well.

So I imagine you would've probably been found passed in bed right?
Yes, if I would've been successful. Or the bathroom floor. Because that's when I still believed I'd pass away. So I laid down there after vomiting, waiting forever for my body to give up, but it just kept on going.

@randal_bond Of course that wouldn't be a peaceful death. I don't think anyone would want to pass away like that. But you have to realize that if you follow the protocol, you won't be there to even experience those symptoms. I went through those because I was seemingly surviving (and I did a bunch of mistakes since I was batshit drunk). So please don't think this is your average SN experience, because it is not. About the hanging part - idk what other word to use in order to describe it, honestly? Hanging is just way more intense than SN.

Also, I just read other people also had intense ringing in their ears while going through SN symptoms? I thought it was because I fell onto my head a bunch while trying to get up from the floor, but apparently it can be from the SN? Just a side note. Interesting.

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Dizziness, nausea and fast heart rate were there constantly. But once my heart calmed down, the dizziness went as well. The nausea stayed for a few hours. As I've mentioned before, I kept on waking up every 15 minutes because I felt so nauseous. That was the most horrid part imo. The gagging. Yikes.
Sounds like it was just discomfort overall, not any real pain as you said, pain that would make you absolutely cry out for help. Would you say these symptoms were not that bad to just see it out and ctb? Of course we all different and such symptoms may make people feel distressed and fearful of what may happen next, like if it gets worse or they'll just pass out.

I cannot remember the antiemetic's name but it had diphenhydraminchlorid (something that helps with sleeping) in it. It's far away from actual tranquilizers tho. For painkillers it was the good old ibuprofen. 400mg dosage. I experienced no pain whatsoever throughout my attempt, except mentally. For anatacid it was pantoprazol, if I'm remembering correctly. Also German, so I am not sure if non-German peeps know of it. The most important med was the antiemetic. Seriously. I wouldn't do it without that.
I have to agree, I'd have never done sn if the AEs were not there to use, I know people say it's not necessary but this is your life at the end of the day so if you want to maximize the chances of success then I'd like to leave nothing to chance. How bad would you say your pain was mentally at this time. Any thoughts of regret, not necessarily because you'd miss out on life but because of the experience.

You ask yourself, "I went through all of this for nothing?". Hard to put into words how I felt exactly, but I guess the word disbelief sums it up quite well.
I'd definitely feel the same way. I'd be inclined to feel like an embarrassment to myself and a failure, judging by the fact that I put hrs upon hrs into this method, put out my thought into, gathering different opinions on what's worked and what's not as well as the risks, having access to meds that people don't have but still ctb without and yet to still fail absolutely fucking crush me mentally.

Yes, if I would've been successful. Or the bathroom floor. Because that's when I still believed I'd pass away. So I laid down there after vomiting, waiting forever for my body to give up, but it just kept on going.
I see. After vomiting, did you feel that you could drink a 2nd glass of sn or did you just have enough and thought you still had enough sn left in your system to ctb

Also, I just read other people also had intense ringing in their ears while going through SN symptoms? I thought it was because I fell onto my head a bunch while trying to get up from the floor, but apparently it can be from the SN? Just a side note. Interesting.
It definitely sounds like Tinnitus although it doesn't seem to be common for the average sn experience, it may also have to do with the hypotension sn causes.

So please don't think this is your average SN experience, because it is not. About the hanging part - idk what other word to use in order to describe it, honestly? Hanging is just way more intense than SN.
I think people look at very single sn experience and think it'll happen to then which scares them off the method entirely when we have to account for whether or not, the user followed the regimen strictly and took the right amount of sn, fasted long enough and potentially didn't have any unforseen medical issues that may have made things harder than they should've been. Is hanging more intense because your body is just hanging there, waiting to go unconscious?

D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
I'm confused about one thing...how come in all the SN methods I've read, they always comment on how they vomited so much. I don't understand how that's possible if you're following Stan's guide because you're only supposed to use 50ml water which is very little. What exactly are they vomiting? Water and stomach acid?

Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
What exactly are they vomiting? Water and stomach acid?
Correct, water and stomach acid. It's horrid.
Sounds like it was just discomfort overall, not any real pain as you said, pain that would make you absolutely cry out for help. Would you say these symptoms were not that bad to just see it out and ctb? Of course we all different and such symptoms may make people feel distressed and fearful of what may happen next, like if it gets worse or they'll just pass out.
Sorry for the super late answer. I never got notified of your reply to me. To answer your questions; I'm inclined to say these symptoms were not that bad to just see it out and CTB. But then again, I would not want to go through it again - unless it's planned to the T.

How bad would you say your pain was mentally at this time. Any thoughts of regret, not necessarily because you'd miss out on life but because of the experience.
Of course I regretted doing it while being drunk and surviving the whole ordeal. I didn't have any death bed thoughts such as "I wish I would've travelled/asked out that one guy/pursued my dreams, etc." I actually never had any of those in any of my attempts. People always say regret will hit you as you die but I wonder if it's really supposed to be that common as they say.

I see. After vomiting, did you feel that you could drink a 2nd glass of sn or did you just have enough and thought you still had enough sn left in your system to ctb
God no. I felt like I could not even swallow my own spit. My problem was that I was under the influence of alcohol and I could not locate my glass anymore. Then the SN was hitting and I kept passing out. But seriously, I highly doubt you'd be able to take a second glass if you're already in the midst of vomiting. The vomiting went on for hours. I'd wake up every half hour and choke.

I think people look at very single sn experience and think it'll happen to then which scares them off the method entirely when we have to account for whether or not, the user followed the regimen strictly and took the right amount of sn, fasted long enough and potentially didn't have any unforseen medical issues that may have made things harder than they should've been. Is hanging more intense because your body is just hanging there, waiting to go unconscious?
I agree with you on everything. As I've said before, this experience is not the norm but I do feel like I now know what exactly to look out for and what meds are actually useful and which aren't. Hanging is more intense because it's simply not the same as laying down and falling asleep. You are hanging while your airways are being squeezed. Whatever way you hang yourself - you can actively feel yourself slipping away. Taking some benzos and SN afterwards is just a whole different and calm experience imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Then the SN was hitting and I kept passing out. But seriously, I highly doubt you'd be able to take a second glass if you're already in the midst of vomiting. The vomiting went on for hours. I'd wake up every half hour and choke.
What do you mean by choke? Also, I think the reason you couldn't take a 2nd glass was due to the interference of alcohol in your system.
Of course I regretted doing it while being drunk and surviving the whole ordeal. I didn't have any death bed thoughts such as "I wish I would've travelled/asked out that one guy/pursued my dreams, etc." I actually never had any of those in any of my attempts. People always say regret will hit you as you die but I wonder if it's really supposed to be that common as they say.
So regret not necessarily because you didn't to this or that while you had the chance but that you survived the ordeal and didn't want to.
Hanging is more intense because it's simply not the same as laying down and falling asleep. You are hanging while your airways are being squeezed. Whatever way you hang yourself - you can actively feel yourself slipping away. Taking some benzos and SN afterwards is just a whole different and calm experience imo.
I suppose this is why I found partial to be a struggle whilst the idea of taking benzos with sn doesn't seem bad in contrast. So this means, after your experience, that with some added benzos, it would've been much better?

Last edited:
Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
What do you mean by choke? Also, I think the reason you couldn't take a 2nd glass was due to the interference of alcohol in your system.
How come the alcohol influenced that? I'd love to hear your theory because I've never thrown up from alcohol before (luckily lol).

So this means, after your experience, that with some added benzos, it would've been much better?
No, I still didn't follow the Stan guide so I do not think it would've changed a lot at all. There was no decent fasting involved and I was drunk - that alone ruins it all imo.

It's only recently that I got my hands on some benzos and it didn't even have a huge effect on me.

Reactions: Unknown21
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
I have a few sn questions / thoughts based on a few weeks of reading, if anyone is up for commenting!

i) paracetemol and ibuprofen are mentioned equally, but they are *very* different drugs. ibuprofen is an NSAID (non steroidal anti inflammatory), which often causes gastrointestinal side effects (irritation of the stomach lining) and would be even worse after fasting - so wouldn't that potentially be a terrible thing to take if there's already a high risk of vomiting in the process ? Paracetemol/Acetaminophen works simply by tackling nerve pain and reducing fever. Thoughts?

ii) vomiting - wondering if the risk is increased when lying down. Bad bouts of stomach acid reflux can be helped enormously by sitting up or propping oneself up with a pillow (it's responding to gravity after all), so wonder if that's a potential factor here too.

iii) I'm sure I read someone mention coating the tongue in oragel to numb the taste etc of the sn (up and down I guess). I've only ever seen it mentioned the once though. Am concerned that if it's almost impossible to handle drinking a second glass of sn after vomiting the first one, it makes the overall probability of success with this method considerably lower than perhaps anticipated. A suitable mint might do the same job but not sure how much it would affect overall acidity / ph level of gut. Perhaps I'm overthinking it!

D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
I have a few sn questions / thoughts based on a few weeks of reading, if anyone is up for commenting!

i) paracetemol and ibuprofen are mentioned equally, but they are *very* different drugs. ibuprofen is an NSAID (non steroidal anti inflammatory), which often causes gastrointestinal side effects (irritation of the stomach lining) and would be even worse after fasting - so wouldn't that potentially be a terrible thing to take if there's already a high risk of vomiting in the process ? Paracetemol/Acetaminophen works simply by tackling nerve pain and reducing fever. Thoughts?

ii) vomiting - wondering if the risk is increased when lying down. Bad bouts of stomach acid reflux can be helped enormously by sitting up or propping oneself up with a pillow (it's responding to gravity after all), so wonder if that's a potential factor here too.

iii) I'm sure I read someone mention coating the tongue in oragel to numb the taste etc of the sn (up and down I guess). I've only ever seen it mentioned the once though. Am concerned that if it's almost impossible to handle drinking a second glass of sn after vomiting the first one, it makes the overall probability of success with this method considerably lower than perhaps anticipated. A suitable mint might do the same job but not sure how much it would affect overall acidity / ph level of gut. Perhaps I'm overthinking it!
On the second point, this is true. I'm not sure why Stan's guide suggests lying down. And advice on which side to lay on is conflicting. Some sources say left while others say right. Gravity would definitely play a role in keeping the contents of your stomach down in my opinion. According to Google "when you lie flat, gastric juices may rise and increase feelings of nausea. Instead, when you're nauseous, try reclining with your upper body elevated and moving around as little as possible."

On the third point, chewing gum is shown to neutralize stomach acid which is not what we want so maybe not the best idea. Same with sugar but I really doubt a small piece of candy would throw things off.

Last edited: