• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
Hi, i'm rob, 19. I'm in a hotel right now, getting ready to drink SN(which is 98% pure). i was fasting since 8pm from last night but my fatass couldnt resist a slice of thin bread in the morning so ive been fasting for 12 hours, i was planning on 24 but okay. i'm following the guide so i'll be doing the 20gm x 50ml. I'll let you guys know how i feel after drinking it!

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
OH MY GOD. I WAS LOOKING THROUGH HIS POSTS AND HE BOUGHT THE SAME SN PACKAGE AS ME.

IT'S NOT PURE!!! IT'S NITRATE AT THE MOST

Oh man, if I only saw his post before he attempted it..... I can't believe this
Now I'm really worried for him. He will probably end up in the hospital. He bought it from the same seller as me, came from the same lab, and very likely from the same marketplace, and 1 hour before he took it I made a post saying that the SN I purchased was not pure enough. (Nitrate concentration is much higher than nitrite)

It's the same SN that he just took.

I can't imagine what's happening with him right now.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
If it's too painful and uncomfortable then you can always call the ambulance. You shouldn't have to ctb and be so miserable, nobody will judge you.

I don't know what to write when people post their goodbyes. I don't know what people will write when I post my own goodbye.
I feel sad reading this, this forum where we decide to end our lives... it's ... it breaks my heart.

goodbye
I feel the same!

T

tekroy006

HKHIFs
Oct 17, 2023
OH MY GOD. I WAS LOOKING THROUGH HIS POSTS AND HE BOUGHT THE SAME SN PACKAGE AS ME.

IT'S NOT PURE!!! IT'S NITRATE AT THE MOST

Oh man, if I only saw his post before he attempted it..... I can't believe this
Yeah, I noticed it too, he said that he didn't even searched it, just bought, it's one of the cheapests and first options that pops up when you search: "Nitrito de SΓ³dio" (considering that he is brazilian). But what do you think is going to happen to him? Not really into quemicals.