• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
Yeah, I noticed it too, he said that he didn't even searched it, just bought, it's one of the cheapest and first options that pop up when you search: "Nitrito de SĆ³dio" (considering that he is brazilian)
It indeed is. It's cheap because it's technical grade, not even near the purity needed to use in labs for example.

I did the purity test. Look at my posts. IT ALWAYS CAME OUT AS ORANGE/BROWN. ORANGE/BROWN usually means high NITRATE, not nitrite. I did the test MULTIPLE times, with and without distilled water. Same result everytime.

In fact, I did the same test like 4 hours ago. SAME RESULT.

I really wish he saw my posts. It's unbelievable that I posted about the SN we bought not being pure enough 1-2 hours before he took it. If he saw it, I think he wouldn't have taken it.

+I just bought another package of pure SN. His attempt will call news/police attention. If they research the last people that bought SN, they will see that I also bought the same package as him and then I bought ANOTHER one with an even higher purity. IN THE SAME DAY HE DID THE ATTEMPT.

He is bipolar, I also am bipolar. Our age gap is literally 1 year.

I am busted. I am losing my shit.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I don't know what to write when people post their goodbyes. I don't know what people will write when I post my own goodbye.
I feel sad reading this, this forum where we decide to end our lives... it's ... it breaks my heart.

goodbye
It's never easy to listen to someone ctb. You don't have to say anything if you're uncomfortable. I always try to respond because that was me a few times and I didn't know about this site, I was so lonely and depressed. If I had this site I would have felt more comfortable, ot wouldn't have changed my mind but I would have felt better my last hours, minutes here. If it were you, what would you want us to say to you to help you transition?
It indeed is. It's cheap because it's technical grade, not even near the purity needed to use in labs for example.

I did the purity test. Look at my posts. IT ALWAYS CAME OUT AS ORANGE/BROWN. ORANGE/BROWN usually means high NITRATE, not nitrite. I did the test MULTIPLE times, with and without distilled water. Same result everytime.

I really wish he saw my posts. It's unbelievable that I posted about the SN we bought not being pure enough 1-2 hours before he took it. If he saw it, I think he wouldn't have taken it.

+I just bought another package of pure SN. His attempt will call news/police attention. If they research the last people that bought SN, they will see that I also bought the same package as him and then I bought ANOTHER one with an even higher purity. IN THE SAME DAY HE DID THE ATTEMPT.

Try to calm down. I thimk.he will be fine because he said he kept throwing up. Maybe he didn't get enough down to.be successful.

cryone

cryone

Student
Nov 23, 2023
awh man, this sucks.
don't know what country youre from, but often governments r lazy so maybe you'll be safe. hoping for both you and OP to be safe

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024

Busted? Busted for what? You didn't do anything wrong. You bought some Sodium Nitrite for its legitimate uses. It's not heroin. There aren't criminal penalties.

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
awh man, this sucks.

don't know what country youre from, but often governments r lazy so maybe you'll be safe. hoping for both you and OP to be safe
Depends on which state/city he's from. Even so, there will be an investigation (there always is), and they will know he did it with SN. Less than 1 hour of gap I also purchased another package. They will track who's buying SN and it will link to me 2 times.

I don't know what to do

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
Busted? Busted for what? You didn't do anything wrong. You bought some Sodium Nitrite for its legitimate uses. It's not heroin. There aren't criminal penalties.
Not busted on going to jail, I'm talking about busted for people finding what I'm trying to do, and then psych ward for me.
I'm also feeling really guilty for this guy. It's unbelievable the fact that if he saw my post, or I saw his post 30 minutes before I actually saw it, I would have been able to stop him maybe. I don't really know what happens once someone takes high nitrate, but I think he's going through pain.

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
guys, im her friend. she told me she bought ANOTHER more expensive sn. probably NOT the one in the photo
I REALLY hope so. The sodium nitrite picture he/she showed is the same as the one that I bought, and it's WACK. Not even near to being pure. If you buy a nitrite only test (which I did) you will get nitrate. Just shows how bad this thing is.

I will go to sleep now, it's literally 1AM. I hope this really is true. I also hope he/she is not going through pain.