• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
@stoplmp
Shiiit. So you're pretty sure he purchased nitrate and not nitrite?
I don't why people are wishing him off them because sadly hes just took himself a world of hurt and a trip to the hospital if he's found or calls for help. Hopefully it doesn't do any serious or permanent damage.
Oh and you won't get in any trouble btw, it's not illegal and they're not necessarily gonna be able to obtain your details from the seller anyway. Even if they did you'd get a welfare check not an arrest warrant.

Last edited:
T

tekroy006

HKHIFs
Oct 17, 2023
What package? Qual marca foi?
Fraction X Químicos Fracionados, se eu não me engano (if I'm not mistaken). Don't buy it! It is literally SN from Shopee.
hi. i'm a friend of hers and i'm trying to get news, i tried searching for her girlfriend on twitter but i didn't find anything... if only i had her girlfriend's name..

anyway, for all intents and purposes she died
I really hope it wasn't painful, she probably suffered enough in her life... RIP.

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
Fraction X Químicos Fracionados, se eu não me engano (if I'm not mistaken). Don't buy it! It is literally SN from Shopee.

I really hope it wasn't painful, she probably suffered enough in her life... RIP.
Eu comprei da exodo científica, tem certificado p.a. Espero que ele tenha ido pro hospital e recuperado

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
i'm almost gone

i'm almost gone

Apr 16, 2024
Yeah, I noticed it too, he said that he didn't even searched it, just bought, it's one of the cheapests and first options that pops up when you search: "Nitrito de Sódio" (considering that he is brazilian). But what do you think is going to happen to him? Not really into quemicals.
Oi, Tu é brasileiro?

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice