• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
i'm so sorry, reading your message truly hit home for me because we share some of the same struggles :( you seem like a sweet, kind & gentle soul and i wish i got to interact with you more. i'm going to be joining you in the upcoming weeks (still trying to pick a date) so i hope everything goes smoothly for you. i'm sending you so much love and strength, i'll be watching this thread in the meantime. ♡

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Don't you take something that prevents you from throwing up? How long will you be conscious after taking it?
I got quetiapine for that, its not the best but its something at least, the sn bible says 12 minutes after taking.
i'm so sorry, reading your message truly hit home for me because we share some of the same struggles :( you seem like a sweet, kind & gentle soul and i wish i got to interact with you more. i'm going to be joining you in the upcoming weeks (still trying to pick a date) so i hope everything goes smoothly for you. i'm sending you so much love and strength, i'll be watching this thread in the meantime. ♡
Thank you, good luck with your journey <3

vak

vak

🙃💕
Feb 13, 2024
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yeah im doing well, in still sitting at my spot listening to music. There are a couple of hikers suddenly so im waiting some more.
Enjoy the music. Just a reminder as you know you may not have much time to regret it or call for help once you drink the SN so be absolutely sure that you are ready to let go of it all. You have all our support and love whatever you decide. Here with you ❤️

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Today is the day I'm going to try and end it all. I tried before multiple times, but it was always on impulsive while not being myself. (luckily?) I always managed to stop. I wasn't prepared anyways, and it was my biggest reason to not do it yet. But now im fully prepared. I got my method ready with the supplies needed, got my notes, my stuff is in order. Even mentally im ready i think, even though im scared of whats going to happen, but i think thats normal.
It still must be better than the alternative: I have been gaslighted and manipulated into becoming "the perfect son/little brother" by my family, which caused me to have my entire life wasted with no true identity, all the social workers and therapists have abandoned me, my home situation became unbearable and am at risk of becoming homeless, and its impossible to move out, When I enjoy myself im quickly overwhelmed by negative thoughts, being a very tall trans emo girl thats gets laughed and bullied daily by strangers, being very late diagnosed autistic and getting no help... Idk there is so much more happening i can no longer take it.. I tried to recover a lot but it all keeps getting worse :(
There are things im really going to miss. Especially my bf.. Hes the only light in my terrible life who has always been good to me and made me better. He made me pull me away from my family so i could life my live a bit on my own way. I would end up way worse if I didnt had him. And i feel so bad for having to leave him, but he knows of the pain im in, its no secret to him since im pretty open about everything.
I would also miss music a lot. Not a day goes by without listening to it for hours. If there is an afterlife PLEASE let me have access to my spotify >.<
And of course i am going to miss everyone here. Sasu is such a great and open place where you dont get judged. You people are so friendly and caring... I love all of you <3

And now my plan: around 7 pm gmt + 1, or like 6 hours from posting this, im going to take SN, with paracetamol and quetiapine 1 hour before. I also got weed im gonna smoke hours before that, and a couple of cigarettes in the meantime. Im gonna spent my last hours at a nice little pond not far from home listening to music. Luckily the weather is pretty ok today.
Im gonna document everything in this thread. Right now im gonna finish everything up at home and of course remove anything sasu related from my pc.

Goodbye my
We can trade spotifys if you'd like

Zanmato

Zanmato

Apr 4, 2024
I cant do it i really cant im panicking so hArd and its cold i wanna be in bed :( im calling my bf if he can pick m up i cant bicicle home ik so sorry for worrying everyone
I tried to sent you a dm, but I don't see it when I submit it 🤔
I wanted to say that there's no problem if you change your mind.
It is really scary, only the though it is for me.
Feel free to talk, if you need that