• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Hi everyone

There are a lot of people still wondering about SN and how often people succeed or fail with it. The information of success rates of SN seem to be all over the forum between so many different threads.

So reading the different pages i can conclude that it is highly successful 80-100%.

Reasons for failure are mainly if you get caught or disturbed. It is very important you choose a location where you will not be caught if you make a noise etc. Ideally somewhere like a Hotel or Airbnb.

Or if you did not follow Stans guide to SN or the PPH especially in terms of SN Dosage or antiemetics where they vomited out everything.

Here are a few links to other posts that have a list of all successes and failures with Sodium Nitrite or SN. Please note some of these are a few years old from 2020 etc, but a lot of the information is still valid today.

1)

This is the post from user @notjustyetagain and @neville1 - they have made 2 google docs with a list of SN attempts with descriptions.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nd-experiences-information-google-docs.29900/

Google Doc SN Successes

Google Doc SN Failures

2)

This is the post from user @GoodPersonEffed - list of reports of SN especially Vomiting experiences.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-on-the-forum-as-a-cause-of-sn-failure.47986/

3)

This is the post from user @Soon-i-will-be-gone They have a list of SN death eyewitnesses in Dutch with translations.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/post-1619585

4)

This is a post from user @Shu with a long list of SN deaths

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/members-attempting-with-sn-success-failure.22018/post-1608266

So these are the threads i personally found useful for me to do research on the relative success or failure rates of using SN as a method to CTB.

Please take the time to read everything before you make the decision on your own method.

Many thanks and i hope this helps you decide and increases your knowledge and understanding.

Take care
London3

Last edited:
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
This is very helpful, thank you very much for all the works and shared experiences.

Reactions: london3
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing the information. It is good to have this all in one thread. It is ironic though that in the SN success and failure documents that there is pro life platitudes. It seems like it is impossible to escape from pro life type things in this world, but still very useful thread. I envy those who succeeded. Best wishes.

Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
I mean if you take a certain amount of SN and you dont puke it out afterwards, then there is no way you will survive or am i wrong?

Reactions: Sick of it all
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I mean if you take a certain amount of SN and you dont puke it out afterwards, then there is no way you will survive or am i wrong?
That's not necessarily true- reading the failures gives insights on why some attempts fail.

Reactions: madebrief
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
The non fatal attempts are scary, but informative.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
There seems to be a clear patten among peole who take meto- if they don't have a bad reaction to meto, things go well, but quite a few peolpe have had known bad reactions to meto, and they end up calling for help. Going without any antiemitic leads to failure a high percentage of the time, though.

I

iltloml

Aug 25, 2022
There seems to be a clear patten among peole who take meto- if they don't have a bad reaction to meto, things go well, but quite a few peolpe have had known bad reactions to meto, and they end up calling for help. Going without any antiemitic leads to failure a high percentage of the time, though.
I'm more scared now of the AE drugs than the SN itself after doing my research. I'm not sure you are not going to be a vegetable if you fail and take meto or Dom

C

cfcfcfcf

Aug 24, 2022
I'm more scared now of the AE drugs than the SN itself after doing my research. I'm not sure you are not going to be a vegetable if you fail and take meto or Dom
Are you worried these AEs will make you a vegetable?

Tristan

Tristan

Don’t cry for me, I’m already dead.
Mar 21, 2022
I have some at home. Tried many ways to CTB, but never with this. But know someone who has and she's gone.

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
If yu have a bad reaction this can happen- see videos on youtube aboujt these bad reactions to Reglan (the most common brand name for metochlopramide). It taking just 10 or 20mg meto better? Or should a person just use Meclizine, which sometimes leads to bad stomach issues- it's not clear what is best.

I

iltloml

Aug 25, 2022
Yea I was trying to get them today I had multiple online doctor visits setup because the first one only prescribed me Ondansetron, which doing some research on this site lead me to that is the wrong kind of AE. Than I went down the rabbit hole to find out that Domperidome is straight up banned in the US by the FDA because it's so dangerous and find out that meto cause all kinds of motor problems with people. Waking from a failed attempt in a vegetative state is not only a possibility but the absolute worst outcome.

Reactions: Someone123
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
If yu have a bad reaction this can happen- see videos on youtube aboujt these bad reactions to Reglan (the most common brand name for metochlopramide). It taking just 10 or 20mg meto better? Or should a person just use Meclizine, which sometimes leads to bad stomach issues- it's not clear what is best.
Thid bad reaction normally happens to those who received it through IV.

C

Cantbereal

Student
Mar 20, 2022
I read if you're on opiods or have gastroparesis, or slow motility it will take longer? Somewhere they talked about this with N and in dying with dignity about the opiods causing a longer death. Any input would be greatly appreciated...

gomenasai

gomenasai

Student
Sep 30, 2022
I read if you're on opiods or have gastroparesis, or slow motility it will take longer? Somewhere they talked about this with N and in dying with dignity about the opiods causing a longer death. Any input would be greatly appreciated...
It would make sense that the process takes longer if one has gastroparesis.
But perhaps this method would still work if either metoclopramide or domperidone are used beforehand since they hasten gastric emptying so that SN reaches the intestines sooner. I found studies where these drugs are used to treat gastroparesis, so taking one of these antiemetics before ingesting SN would probably be beneficial.

C

Cantbereal

Student
Mar 20, 2022
It would make sense that the process takes longer if one has gastroparesis.
But perhaps this method would still work if either metoclopramide or domperidone are used beforehand since they hasten gastric emptying so that SN reaches the intestines sooner. I found studies where these drugs are used to treat gastroparesis, so taking one of these antiemetics before ingesting SN would probably be beneficial.
Yes I read that too. I'm worried about the metro though. I'm in benzo withdrawal and side effects of meto include akathesia which i'm prone too. I'm on so many meds. I heard taking meto with an anticholinergic drug can enhance this. I take bentyl. I would like to know which drugs to stop. For a few days. I read stopping antidepressant for n is necessary. I'm so confused and scared. I just want to make sure it will work. How long before taking sn do you take meto?