• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Extreme Hell

Jun 29, 2023
Oh god. I hope you could have get help.
I really do
I don't even know you but I'm very worried.
I pray for your to have been survived. I'm from Iran, but I'll be checking News about Australia everyday since now so maybe I can find something about you. But I HOPE you're okay now.

Alatus_Nemeseos

Alatus_Nemeseos

Dec 27, 2023
What a brutal thread to read. Even after all the prep never underestimate right at the finish line you could regret it. Part of the SN plan should absolutely have an emergency pull out option and we shouldn't judge anyone whether they get cold feet and change their mind.

Never forget this website is about pro choice. And that includes the choice to turn back and live another day

I sincerely hope for her sake she got the help she needed and moving forward I'll be asking other goodbye threads if they have a means of getting help incase SI kicks in and they change their mind.

We're all inevitably going to die one die. The bus will be there waiting. And there's never no shame in deciding at any moment that today is not your day.

She'll be in my thoughts. Poor soul <3 and I'd love to hear that she made it

Status
Not open for further replies.