• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
hi, this is my goodbye thread~
i made a thread earlier regarding my method: plan review thread

reposting it:
  1. no eating or drinking for 24 hours (im here!)
  2. 1000mg paracetamol 0 minutes
  3. 400mg ibuprofen 0 minutes
  4. *20mg meto 45 minutes
  5. take your time making the SN (*17g, 35ml of water, but add more if you need). make 2 cup!
  6. SN 60 minutes
*lower-than-recommended doses because im small (45kg)

picture of the stuffs~

PXL 20240403 065339438 (if the SN wasnt obvious -w-)

im attempting in just shy of 6 hours and will try to document my experience here even if it is into the void.

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Your plan looks pretty good. It's really similar to mine (except for the meto), but since you seem like a nice person I hope you have a comfortable passing. Maybe we'll see each other again in the afterlife or smth. Good luck <3

2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
Your plan looks pretty good. It's really similar to mine (except for the meto), but since you seem like a nice person I hope you have a comfortable passing. Maybe we'll see each other again in the afterlife or smth. Good luck <3
thank you. only thing i didnt mention i think is the location. in the other post i said i wanted to do it in a drainage tunnel, but, when i went out of shopping i took a quick look (its just down the street) and it was flooded

PXL 20240403 053524691

im so stupid and didnt realise australia has had rainy/stormy weather lately. it'd take months for this to dry up. i dont care that much but it was disappointing. im small enough to fit in the pipe and i really like cramped spaces..........

so my new spot now is just any random spot along the creek. its quiet and theres no one out and theres lots of overaching trees to hide under
Wishing you luck and eternal peace.
<3

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
How come there are so many new members lately? How are people hearing about this site?
thank you. only thing i didnt mention i think is the location. in the other post i said i wanted to do it in a drainage tunnel, but, when i went out of shopping i took a quick look (its just down the street) and it was flooded

View attachment 134111

im so stupid and didnt realise australia has had rainy/stormy weather lately. it'd take months for this to dry up. i dont care that much but it was disappointing. im small enough to fit in the pipe and i really like cramped spaces..........

so my new spot now is just any random spot along the creek. its quiet and theres no one out and theres lots of overaching trees to hide under

<3
Why a drainage tunnel?

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Best wishes, I hope you find the peace you're looking for.

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023

View attachment 134111

<3
Man. That sucks. I can absolutely not understand how someone can like cramped spaces but okkkk •~• you just have to make sure nobody finds you, but I'm sure you thought about that already. What was your last meal? I'm curious

2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
Man. That sucks. I can absolutely not understand how someone can like cramped spaces but okkkk •~• you just have to make sure nobody finds you, but I'm sure you thought about that already. What was your last meal? I'm curious
hehe im autistic if that helps~ i bought these sensory clothes recently that like, apply pressure consistently, and its one of the things that makes me really happy. its a long sleeve + leggings + socks and you're meant to wear it underneath normal clothing 24/7 (im gonna wear it for ctb obv)

my last meal was rice bubbles T-T and tea

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
hehe im autistic if that helps~ i bought these sensory clothes recently that like, apply pressure consistently, and its one of the things that makes me really happy. its a long sleeve + leggings + socks and you're meant to wear it underneath normal clothing 24/7 (im gonna wear it for ctb obv)

my last meal was rice bubbles T-T and tea
Oh god xD couldn't imagine wearing that but if it makes you happy go for it. My last meal will probably be pencakes and pomelo, but tea also seems rlly nice. One more thing to add to my plan ~3~

2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
Good luck and peace
☮️
Oh god xD couldn't imagine wearing that but if it makes you happy go for it. My last meal will probably be pencakes and pomelo, but tea also seems rlly nice. One more thing to add to my plan ~3~
yummy............. ive never had pomelo. and ya i love my tea so much. ive been drinking it since i was a baby (my mum would literally put black tea + milk in the baby bottle......
I hope you find the peace you're searching for. I'd be really happy, if you'll document your travel.
every step

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
☮️

yummy............. ive never had pomelo. and ya i love my tea so much. ive been drinking it since i was a baby (my mum would literally put black tea + milk in the baby bottle......
Whaatt. You've never had pomelo. Ok that's one thing you missed out. I have one rn, but I'm in Europe so it's kinda difficult to give you some.
Btw I looked into sewerslvt and damn it's good af. Which songs are your fav? I need some new banger in my playlist xD

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope it goes painless and smooth for you and i hope you find the peace and freedom you are searching for ❤️

Question: why 20mg meto? Wasn't it supposed to be 30mg? And why both paracetamol and ibuprofen? You are not taking benzos? Am guessing you are not much anxious? After how many hours will you be taking your SN?

2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
just random question, how long have you been suicidal for?

I am also from Australia
i would say i was consciously thinking of suicide as an option since 16 (i turn 21 later this year). and hi! im in victoria
Whaatt. You've never had pomelo. Ok that's one thing you missed out. I have one rn, but I'm in Europe so it's kinda difficult to give you some.
Btw I looked into sewerslvt and damn it's good af. Which songs are your fav? I need some new banger in my playlist xD
oky so. this is a bit weird but a lot of my favourites from sewerslvt is her earlier work, and some of that is when she went by another name (sadboy sheldon). i will try to link some of my favourites but im always bad with recalling things!
theres so much more i could link but, as of recent ive grown to love those the most. my taste in her music changed a lot over the years

I hope you find the peace you've long sought for, I'm sorry it had to come to this in order to obtain such peace.
thanks goku <3. appreciate the work you put in and i admire you, the other mods and RNS. what she writes is some of the most reassuring and beautiful text i read. and as a mod myself for communities im part in, in no way that competes up to the amount of dedication and self-sacrifice of modding SaSu, thank you so much
I hope it goes painless and smooth for you and i hope you find the peace and freedom you are searching for ❤️

Question: why 20mg meto? Wasn't it supposed to be 30mg? And why both paracetamol and ibuprofen? You are not taking benzos? Am guessing you are not much anxious? After how many hours will you be taking your SN?
thanks >-<

im going for 20mg meto since, i feel like its a middle ground for me that balances out my worries about some of the side effects and my body weight.
i dont take much medicine, never drank alcohol in my life or smoking or any other druggies (until just today, where i was prescribed dexamphetamine for my ADHD), so i think 30mg might be a bit too harsh on me and just cause negative effect..

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
thanks goku <3. appreciate the work you put in and i admire you, the other mods and RNS. what she writes is some of the most reassuring and beautiful text i read. and as a mod myself for communities im part in, in no way that competes up to the amount of dedication and self-sacrifice of modding SaSu, thank you so much
Means a lot to hear that👍🏾, I and the other mods can only try our best but those words must mean we're doing something right.

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
oky so. this is a bit weird but a lot of my favourites from sewerslvt is her earlier work, and some of that is when she went by another name (sadboy sheldon). i will try to link some of my favourites but im always bad with recalling things!
theres so much more i could link but, as of recent ive grown to love those the most. my taste in her music changed a lot over the years
Ohh I didn't expect that much detail thanks a lot. I'll look into everyone you linked and I'm pretty sure they're great.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Honestly, I'm a little creeped out by the fact that you wanted CTB in a tight spot. I wouldn't have had time to drink SN because I would have already been dead from a panic attack. I can't stand tight spaces :).
Of course, everyone has their own preferences.

Good luck and I wish you a smooth transition.

P.S: You are from Australia. Do you really need to use SN? After all, in your case, all you need to do is go outside and some random animal can kill you ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.