• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
hi, this is my goodbye thread~
i made a thread earlier regarding my method: plan review thread

reposting it:
  1. no eating or drinking for 24 hours (im here!)
  2. 1000mg paracetamol 0 minutes
  3. 400mg ibuprofen 0 minutes
  4. *20mg meto 45 minutes
  5. take your time making the SN (*17g, 35ml of water, but add more if you need). make 2 cup!
  6. SN 60 minutes
*lower-than-recommended doses because im small (45kg)

picture of the stuffs~

PXL 20240403 065339438 (if the SN wasnt obvious -w-)

im attempting in just shy of 6 hours and will try to document my experience here even if it is into the void.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, Oneness, forfever and 44 others
Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
I hope that you find the peace that you are searching for.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeathOfKane, Finalnight, Cakeisalie and 6 others
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
I will miss you! Regretably I have my therapy around that time.

It was nice talking to you, I hope everything goes well for you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ayyoooooo._, Roadrunner, Hotsackage and 2 others
2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
I will miss you! Regretably I have my therapy around that time.

It was nice talking to you, I hope everything goes well for you.
love <3 thank you so much red

• Love
Reactions: grahf and Redleaf1992
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Good luck, good bye and i hope it is painless and you find peace

• Love
Reactions: Roadrunner, Praestat_Mori and 2ndme
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Your plan looks pretty good. It's really similar to mine (except for the meto), but since you seem like a nice person I hope you have a comfortable passing. Maybe we'll see each other again in the afterlife or smth. Good luck <3

• Love
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Wishing you luck and eternal peace.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and 2ndme
2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
Your plan looks pretty good. It's really similar to mine (except for the meto), but since you seem like a nice person I hope you have a comfortable passing. Maybe we'll see each other again in the afterlife or smth. Good luck <3
thank you. only thing i didnt mention i think is the location. in the other post i said i wanted to do it in a drainage tunnel, but, when i went out of shopping i took a quick look (its just down the street) and it was flooded

PXL 20240403 053524691

im so stupid and didnt realise australia has had rainy/stormy weather lately. it'd take months for this to dry up. i dont care that much but it was disappointing. im small enough to fit in the pipe and i really like cramped spaces..........

so my new spot now is just any random spot along the creek. its quiet and theres no one out and theres lots of overaching trees to hide under
Wishing you luck and eternal peace.
<3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Oneness, ihateearth, grahf and 4 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
How come there are so many new members lately? How are people hearing about this site?
thank you. only thing i didnt mention i think is the location. in the other post i said i wanted to do it in a drainage tunnel, but, when i went out of shopping i took a quick look (its just down the street) and it was flooded

View attachment 134111

im so stupid and didnt realise australia has had rainy/stormy weather lately. it'd take months for this to dry up. i dont care that much but it was disappointing. im small enough to fit in the pipe and i really like cramped spaces..........

so my new spot now is just any random spot along the creek. its quiet and theres no one out and theres lots of overaching trees to hide under

<3
Why a drainage tunnel?

Reactions: haibane, sserafim and 2ndme
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Best wishes, I hope you find the peace you're looking for.

• Love
2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
Why a drainage tunnel?
i adore sewerslvt and her music (shes australian like me and makes breakcore) and being in the sewer is a recurring theme, especially early on when she was making music. its just so endearing to me

• Love
Reactions: moshimoshi, pilotviolin, zanahori and 3 others
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023

View attachment 134111

<3
Man. That sucks. I can absolutely not understand how someone can like cramped spaces but okkkk •~• you just have to make sure nobody finds you, but I'm sure you thought about that already. What was your last meal? I'm curious

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, iloverachel and 2ndme
2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
Man. That sucks. I can absolutely not understand how someone can like cramped spaces but okkkk •~• you just have to make sure nobody finds you, but I'm sure you thought about that already. What was your last meal? I'm curious
hehe im autistic if that helps~ i bought these sensory clothes recently that like, apply pressure consistently, and its one of the things that makes me really happy. its a long sleeve + leggings + socks and you're meant to wear it underneath normal clothing 24/7 (im gonna wear it for ctb obv)

my last meal was rice bubbles T-T and tea

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, DeathOfKane, grahf and 6 others
S

Six feet down

Mar 22, 2024
Good luck and peace

• Love
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
hehe im autistic if that helps~ i bought these sensory clothes recently that like, apply pressure consistently, and its one of the things that makes me really happy. its a long sleeve + leggings + socks and you're meant to wear it underneath normal clothing 24/7 (im gonna wear it for ctb obv)

my last meal was rice bubbles T-T and tea
Oh god xD couldn't imagine wearing that but if it makes you happy go for it. My last meal will probably be pencakes and pomelo, but tea also seems rlly nice. One more thing to add to my plan ~3~

• Love
Reactions: Roadrunner, grahf, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I hope you find the peace you're searching for. I'd be really happy, if you'll document your travel.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and 2ndme
2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
Good luck and peace
☮️
Oh god xD couldn't imagine wearing that but if it makes you happy go for it. My last meal will probably be pencakes and pomelo, but tea also seems rlly nice. One more thing to add to my plan ~3~
yummy............. ive never had pomelo. and ya i love my tea so much. ive been drinking it since i was a baby (my mum would literally put black tea + milk in the baby bottle......
I hope you find the peace you're searching for. I'd be really happy, if you'll document your travel.
every step

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lemonbunny, Roadrunner, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
just random question, how long have you been suicidal for?

I am also from Australia

Reactions: pilotviolin, 2ndme and Praestat_Mori
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
☮️

yummy............. ive never had pomelo. and ya i love my tea so much. ive been drinking it since i was a baby (my mum would literally put black tea + milk in the baby bottle......
Whaatt. You've never had pomelo. Ok that's one thing you missed out. I have one rn, but I'm in Europe so it's kinda difficult to give you some.
Btw I looked into sewerslvt and damn it's good af. Which songs are your fav? I need some new banger in my playlist xD

• Love
Reactions: 2ndme, Praestat_Mori and iloverachel
D

Deleted member 65988

I hope you find the peace you've long sought for, I'm sorry it had to come to this in order to obtain such peace.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DeathOfKane, Cakeisalie, losing hope and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best and good luck with your plan. I hope you find peace! :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ayyoooooo._, Anon7b8, Roadrunner and 4 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope it goes painless and smooth for you and i hope you find the peace and freedom you are searching for ❤️

Question: why 20mg meto? Wasn't it supposed to be 30mg? And why both paracetamol and ibuprofen? You are not taking benzos? Am guessing you are not much anxious? After how many hours will you be taking your SN?

• Love
Reactions: haibane, 2ndme, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
just random question, how long have you been suicidal for?

I am also from Australia
i would say i was consciously thinking of suicide as an option since 16 (i turn 21 later this year). and hi! im in victoria
Whaatt. You've never had pomelo. Ok that's one thing you missed out. I have one rn, but I'm in Europe so it's kinda difficult to give you some.
Btw I looked into sewerslvt and damn it's good af. Which songs are your fav? I need some new banger in my playlist xD
oky so. this is a bit weird but a lot of my favourites from sewerslvt is her earlier work, and some of that is when she went by another name (sadboy sheldon). i will try to link some of my favourites but im always bad with recalling things!
theres so much more i could link but, as of recent ive grown to love those the most. my taste in her music changed a lot over the years

I hope you find the peace you've long sought for, I'm sorry it had to come to this in order to obtain such peace.
thanks goku <3. appreciate the work you put in and i admire you, the other mods and RNS. what she writes is some of the most reassuring and beautiful text i read. and as a mod myself for communities im part in, in no way that competes up to the amount of dedication and self-sacrifice of modding SaSu, thank you so much
I hope it goes painless and smooth for you and i hope you find the peace and freedom you are searching for ❤️

Question: why 20mg meto? Wasn't it supposed to be 30mg? And why both paracetamol and ibuprofen? You are not taking benzos? Am guessing you are not much anxious? After how many hours will you be taking your SN?
thanks >-<

im going for 20mg meto since, i feel like its a middle ground for me that balances out my worries about some of the side effects and my body weight.
i dont take much medicine, never drank alcohol in my life or smoking or any other druggies (until just today, where i was prescribed dexamphetamine for my ADHD), so i think 30mg might be a bit too harsh on me and just cause negative effect..

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, zanahori, Cakeisalie and 7 others
D

Deleted member 65988

thanks goku <3. appreciate the work you put in and i admire you, the other mods and RNS. what she writes is some of the most reassuring and beautiful text i read. and as a mod myself for communities im part in, in no way that competes up to the amount of dedication and self-sacrifice of modding SaSu, thank you so much
Means a lot to hear that👍🏾, I and the other mods can only try our best but those words must mean we're doing something right.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cakeisalie, haibane, grahf and 5 others
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
oky so. this is a bit weird but a lot of my favourites from sewerslvt is her earlier work, and some of that is when she went by another name (sadboy sheldon). i will try to link some of my favourites but im always bad with recalling things!
theres so much more i could link but, as of recent ive grown to love those the most. my taste in her music changed a lot over the years
Ohh I didn't expect that much detail thanks a lot. I'll look into everyone you linked and I'm pretty sure they're great.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, 2ndme and iloverachel
2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
Ohh I didn't expect that much detail thanks a lot. I'll look into everyone you linked and I'm pretty sure they're great.
one of my friends hates me for spamming them mashups xd

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, CloudyNightSky and iloverachel
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Honestly, I'm a little creeped out by the fact that you wanted CTB in a tight spot. I wouldn't have had time to drink SN because I would have already been dead from a panic attack. I can't stand tight spaces :).
Of course, everyone has their own preferences.

Good luck and I wish you a smooth transition.

P.S: You are from Australia. Do you really need to use SN? After all, in your case, all you need to do is go outside and some random animal can kill you ;).

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Ayyoooooo._, ForeverBroken, arthurkuzechov and 3 others
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
one of my friends hates me for spamming them mashups xd
They should be grateful xD I'm also like that sometimes, but my friend spams me too so we're good xd

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel, 2ndme and Praestat_Mori
Status
Not open for further replies.