• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
hi, i am just seeking some review on my SN method.
sorry to ask this here, i wanted to ask in the SN telegram group but it looks like something happened to it and im not in it anymore

i got my SN yesterday. its 2 bags of 25mg each and i tested a little bit from one bag on my blood and it turned brown instantly.
its white and crystaline and pretty solid so i have to press a little bit through the bag if i want to break up some of it.
i sealed both bags up after testing on blood but im gonna use the one i didnt open for the initial drink obv

here is what i wrote for myself:
  1. no eating or drinking for 24 hours
  2. 1000mg paracetamol 0 minutes
  3. 20mg meto 45 minutes
  4. take your time making the SN (17g, 35ml of water, but add more if you need). make 2 cup!
  5. SN 60 minutes
  6. back to your bed and keep yourself towards right side
so, thats what im trying. in the guides i saw, 30mg of meto is recommended instead (10mg more than mine) and about ~8g more of SN. i am taking smaller dose because im 45kg and i think its more appropriate for myself.

i anticipate im gonna vomit since my normal diet is very plain stuff like porridge, egg whites and plain noodles since i really hate what my mouth feels like eating normal food and i dont like eating anyway.
i havent vomited in years, so i feel it'll make me a bit uncomfortable but thats ok. im making 2 cups for this reason.

my main two questions i have:
  1. does this sound oky?
  2. is it hard to drink the 2nd cup if you vomited? i feel it would be very difficult
besides that, my only last worry is that the SN wont be pure enough, but i dont think it is worth it for me to worry about it too much. i will find out anyway!

i focused a bit too much on faking prescription for meto and getting the SN that i didnt get basic stuff like a scale so im gonna go shopping today or something
thank you so much anyone

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
I'd add ibuprofen in with the paracetamol

2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
I'd add ibuprofen in with the paracetamol
easy!

i was originally planning to do in my bed but i remembered just recently theres a really cool drainage tunnel at the end of my street and i can fit in it xd. im a big fan of sewerslvt so much so its fitting!
+ my 3 sisters mum and a family friend lives with me so they might hear me or i might rush to them if i regret? i was going to risk this because doing it in my room is comfy and the only place i probably would actually do it if not for the pipe

Last edited:
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
easy!

i was originally planning to do in my bed but i remembered just recently theres a really cool drainage tunnel at the end of my street and i can fit in it xd. im a big fan of sewerslvt so much so its fitting!
+ my 3 sisters mum and a family friend lives with me so they might hear me or i might rush to them if i regret? i was going to risk this because doing it in my room is comfy and the only place i probably would actually do it if not for the pipe
Wherever that makes you feel comfortable but I wouldn't advise doing it in the same household when someone else is present. SN can induce seizures from lack of oxygen to the brain and convulsing in your bed or falling on the ground can cause a lot of noise alerting your parents. If ambulance is called there is an antidote called methylene-blue which reverses the SN effects on the body therefore allowing your body to carry oxygen sufficiently again.

Reactions: divinemistress36
2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
ya. i admit i was underestimating how loud it would be.... thank you. i think it was written somewhere as well that australian paramedics may carry methylene-blue given SN's new popularity.
i even noticed on TIG, which schedules welfare checks for people who buy it in AU (supported by 2 member's experiences here), recently changed their text to include "Corporate Purchases only"

H

Hahem

Feb 4, 2023
It's so sad that someone like her died, I was reading the bye thread and it was painful knowing she regretted it in the end.
Some people in this forum are insane and now I see why so much criticism, people are going to see a young girl with mental issues who is clearly in a very emotional and impulsive state and think she is super apt to make such a fundamental decision about her life. If you suggest otherwise you are a pro-lifer or doubting suicidal people's autonomy or some other nonsense...

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
It's so sad that someone like her died, I was reading the bye thread and it was painful knowing she regretted it in the end.
Some people in this forum are insane and now I see why so much criticism, people are going to see a young girl with mental issues who is clearly in a very emotional and impulsive state and think she is super apt to make such a fundamental decision about her life. If you suggest otherwise you are a pro-lifer or doubting suicidal people's autonomy or some other nonsense...
I was happy for her, i felt that she was determined and ready to leave, until i read those last messages of "i feel regretful" and "i'm dying". Now i can't help but think that she was just lonely and feeling lost, and that she made an impulsive decision that made her spend her last moments in great suffering all alone in the dark, unable to call for help.
She wrote that she didn't have anyone who she could really trust to talk to as her few online friends didn't want to discuss morbid subjects like suicide, she was autistic and struggling through life, perhaps feeling left behind and directionless while her sister went on to be a doctor, etc. I guess with those last few messages in mind, I'm stuck thinking that perhaps more so than dying, she really just wanted a friend. I feel guilty now that i hadn't offered to talk with her or provide her some company before she went through with it.
Ultimately we'll never know as she is most likely deceased now. And if she really did want to CTB then I'm happy for her but i just cannot shake the feeling that she didn't. And I 100% agree with you that there should not be a stigma about simply asking someone if they are sure they want to follow through with it before they CTB. I believe everyone has the right to die, but why not exhaust all other options before getting there?
I've yet to see any news posted about her passing and I've been searching with related keywords every now and then. But i did send her a friend request on her Discord that she posted to try and reach out, and that's been stuck on pending for a few days now. I think more than likely she is dead and so i can only hope that her last moments were quick and painless and that she found some inner resolution for CTB that brought her peace.

IonicLemon69

IonicLemon69

Just Hanginā€™ Around
Jan 27, 2024
I wanted to comment on the goodbye thread but the comments are off so I'm gonna comment here. I am sad I'm just reading all of this now.. I try to frequent the forum & interact as much as I can but Wednesday was a day I just didn't visit this website. You seemed like a very nice & sweet girl. I'm sorry you felt things weren't best for you & hoping you are at peace now.. šŸ˜¢šŸ™

A

Anon1337

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2018
The user discussion thread exists for a reasonā€¦