• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
thanks you two
i feel like. if im not anxious then it means I'm not gonna take take the dose of SN at the end. ill just see tho, i don't wanna dwell on it and the time is going fast
happy my stomach is quiet now

i was gonna wear light pink trackies but, i changed to black sweats since they might be visible in the night. i expect it to be very dark so gonna rely on phone flashlight and way of memory (grew up here)
now im wearing full black everything except shoes
btw this might very quickly turn into suicide by magpies (joke joke)

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
thanks you two
i feel like. if im not anxious then it means I'm not gonna take take the dose of SN at the end. ill just see tho, i don't wanna dwell on it and the time is going fast
happy my stomach is quiet now

i was gonna wear light pink trackies but, i changed to black sweats since they might be visible in the night. i expect it to be very dark so gonna rely on phone flashlight and way of memory (grew up here)
now im wearing full black everything except shoes
btw this might very quickly turn into suicide by magpies (joke joke)
Yeah I heard you guys have A LOT of magpies. All black seems good. I think almost all of my clothing is black and don't get lost in the middle of the night xd it's pretty unlikely but still-

fancifulfate

fancifulfate

You were my reason for living
Dec 22, 2023
I have SN and reglan and plan to CTB soon. Best of luck to you and I hope you get the eternal rest and peace you desire. I'm sorry life couldn't have worked out in a way that was manageable.

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
hehe don't worry. im scared about waking up an angry sleeping magpie. and they're partially black so gonna be so scary...
im walking through the reset instructions on my pc
pretty boring last task
Just pretend you're also a magpie. I mean both of you are in all black outfits so-
Yeah this task kinda sucks hope it doesn't take that long

Reactions: davidtorez
2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
it's done. i feel kinda ripped apart seeing my whole desktop just gone and all my files t-t
im listening to music now and now im crying
but tear stained face feels nice. feels glossy

Last edited:
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
it's done. i feel kinda ripped apart seeing my whole desktop just gone and all my files t-t
im listening to music now and now im crying
but tear stained face feels nice. feels glossy
Lots of hugs. Are you sure you want to go through with it. I mean you don't have to rush things or smth. I'll light a candle for you. hope you can calm down soon and feel a bit better <3

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
im happy to go now. it's ok i don't feel pressured or anything. thx a lot for the concern....
it's a cloudy night sky outside <:
Excuse me can you not be so damn sweet. I'm getting sentimental over here xd thanks a lot. Do you want a red or a white candle? c:

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
I wish you eternal peace. You are a kind and funny person. This place will definitely not be the same without you. Farewell. I hope to meet you soon.

2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
im going to updating this same message likely for the duration

i took my ibu and para. the para was quite big, i had to swallow 2 tablets but i felt like it was stuck in my throat. so i took the 2 ibu, smaller, with 5ml of water via the syringe

it's 00:00 now and im going out the door with all my stuff. ill try to take a picture but it will be dark. just some random spot by the creek

stopwatch is going and ill take 20mg of meto then
end

~~

00:08 out the door. what is basically my dad knows im outside. worried but im going to spot

Last edited:
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Im gonna miss you, but you deserve to be at peace so I wish for the best. Hugs

• Hugs
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
IF you are still here, I hope you spend the final moments happy and at peace!
You will be missed on here!

Sending love and support

• Hugs
2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
I hope you're okay, I hope there is some solace in at least not being alone during such a time. Always sad to see someone go, I truly wish it's peaceful if you decide to go
Im gonna miss you, but you deserve to be at peace so I wish for the best. Hugs
IF you are still here, I hope you spend the final moments happy and at peace!
You will be missed on here!

Sending love and support
Rest in peace 🕊️
thx everyone. p excited about this for some reason. i made it to my spot

this is behind from the same spot~
that's my bag and towel and water in a picnic jar lol

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
hi, this is my goodbye thread~
i made a thread earlier regarding my method: plan review thread

reposting it:
  1. no eating or drinking for 24 hours (im here!)
  2. 1000mg paracetamol 0 minutes
  3. 400mg ibuprofen 0 minutes
  4. *20mg meto 45 minutes
  5. take your time making the SN (*17g, 35ml of water, but add more if you need). make 2 cup!
  6. SN 60 minutes
*lower-than-recommended doses because im small (45kg)

picture of the stuffs~

View attachment 134109 (if the SN wasnt obvious -w-)

im attempting in just shy of 6 hours and will try to document my experience here even if it is into the void.
Hi! I'm glad for you, I'm glad that you finally will find the peace and your long journey will end. Much luv❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.