• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
it's only natural to care for somebody else's feelings, at the end of the day it 100% someone's discretion. this is a pro choice forum not pro suicide! :)
Why are people here questioning the OPs resolve at the last moment? Why are you guys trying to influence their decision? Can't you just stay quiet and let them be? The know they have autonomy over their outcome. Stop trying to influence and confuse them ffs.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Because if someone is really that sure they are going through with it, it doesn't matter what we say, they'll do it.

People should only be killing themselves if they are 100% sure that it's definitely the right thing for them and they definitely don't want to live. It should be a rational decision, not impulsive.

OP sounds lovely so that's why some ppl here don't want them to die.

Not one is saying they don't have the autonomy.

God I swear FuneralCry has had such a negative impact on this forum,

It's literally any time someone on here tries to save someone's life they're a "pro-lifer" that doesn't respect personal freedom.

Most of us respect their right to choose, we just want to make sure it's the right decision for the OP.

No one here can stop OP, if OP is really sure they want to die they will do it, regardless of our input.
If other people's comments don't matter, then what was the point of even writing your comment? Bored at home with nothing to do?

They bought SN a while back and have done a 24 hr fast and tons of other prep. What makes you think it's impulsive?

OP sounds lovely and some people don't want them to die? Why didn't you adopt them and their problems before they found themselves here?

I don't like FuneralCry myself. I'm pro-choice and I had been silently observing this thread in support of OP and whatever their choice.

Who are you to question an adult's choice?

Reactions: davidtorez
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Why are people here questioning the OPs resolve at the last moment? Why are you guys trying to influence their decision? Can't you just stay quiet and let them be? The know they have autonomy over their outcome. Stop trying to influence and confuse them ffs.

Am only watchng ppl ask OP if thy r sre & remindng thm thy cn bck out if thy chnge thr mnd

Thre = nothng wrng wth tht

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
If other people's comments don't matter, then what was the point of even writing your comment? Bored at home with nothing to do?

They bought SN a while back and have done a 24 hr fast and tons of other prep. What makes you think it's impulsive?

OP sounds lovely and some people don't want them to die? Why didn't you adopt them and their problems before they found themselves here?

I don't like FuneralCry myself. I'm pro-choice and I had been silently observing this thread in support of OP and whatever their choice.

Who are you to question an adult's choice?

You're deliberately misrepresenting what I said, I'm not going to get into another argument with an idiot on a thread like this.

Welcome to my ignore list.

I recommended re-reading what i said and actually trying to grasp what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.