• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Can you get long term damage from SN? I hope it's either a dead or alive scenario . Seriously I'd hate to hear she's in a worst off position.
That has been discussed many times with no final conclusion. The earlier you are rescued and the earlier the antidote is administered the better it is. Imo there can be long term issues, it's a poison.

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Can you get long term damage from SN? I hope it's either a dead or alive scenario . Seriously I'd hate to hear she's in a worst off position.
Theoretically, it is possible since it causes hypoxia in the entire body, but there are no reports of cases of severe injuries from failed attempts with it.

If she had been able to seek help immediately after she felt remorse and provided adequate information for the emergency, I think her survival would have been certain without any problems or long-term damage.

Last edited:
davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
That has been discussed many times with no final conclusion. The earlier you are rescued and the earlier the antidote is administered the better it is. Imo there can be long term issues, it's a poison.
I'm asking because I know with N you can end up with brain damage if you're rescued before you pass away, so I wondered if SN would be something similar
Theoretically, it is possible since it causes hypoxia in the entire body, but there are no reports of cases of severe injuries from failed attempts with it.
That's good to know

Reactions: iloverachel
E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024
Please dont get scared of the" hard to breathe part",wasnt suffocating just probably hyperventilation.She /he was really agitated even before taking the sn + doesnt seem to have any benzo to calm down.Sn wont suffocate you but if you are not ready to go it will be really bad for some

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm asking because I know with N you can end up with brain damage if you're rescued before you pass away, so I wondered if SN would be something similar
N leads to respiratory arrest = lack of oxygen, SN leads to lack of oxygen due to methhemoglobin. We can be kept alive with very little oxygen that is enough to prevent severe brain damage (e.g. when a person is unconscious and doesn't breath there is chest compression and mouth to mouth resuscitation (first aid) and that can rescue lives) so in the end it's about the remaining level of oxygen that leads to brain damage. This is not a medical advice.

OP sorry we derailing your thread a bit.

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
She mentioned her dad seeing her go outside. Bad if she didn't want to potentially be interrupted, but maybe good, in this case.

Assuming her regret was for the attempt and not just having it come to this in general
potentially could've even contacted him as she said that it was near where she lives.

I really feel for OP and can't even imagine how they felt in that moment.

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
I wish I could have found this sooner...
I respect her decision, I hope her regret is because of instinct, reading everything made me cry. I hope her decision has freed her from her suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.