• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
OPs profile said she hasn't been on in 28 minutes. So unless they called for help/were found during the attempt, they're probably dead now.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, pilotviolin, Christopher Reeve and 7 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I am actually so worried about this person. Its 1:34am, but I don't think I will be able to sleep. Just gonna keep refreshing this and hoping for an update

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FrownyFace, houseofleaves, Hahem and 7 others
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
I am actually so worried about this person. Its 1:34am, but I don't think I will be able to sleep. Just gonna keep refreshing this and hoping for an update
Same bro! And I gotta get up in the morning to help my brother move house , especially with my insomnia I'll never be sleeping this morning, not even my usual 4 hour sleep

• Hugs
Reactions: FrownyFace, Extreme Hell, rozeske and 2 others
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I'm very worried as well, just really wishing she was able to call for help and that she is being treated right now šŸ˜¢

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Extreme Hell, rozeske, Unknown21 and 3 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
This is what I hate about SN. It gives you time to regret it because losing consciousness is relatively slow. Goodbye, beautiful angel.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: FrownyFace, dreamscape1111, Hahem and 14 others
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
Can you get long term damage from SN? I hope it's either a dead or alive scenario . Seriously I'd hate to hear she's in a worst off position.

• Aww..
Reactions: houseofleaves, Extreme Hell, ForgottenAgain and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Can you get long term damage from SN? I hope it's either a dead or alive scenario . Seriously I'd hate to hear she's in a worst off position.
That has been discussed many times with no final conclusion. The earlier you are rescued and the earlier the antidote is administered the better it is. Imo there can be long term issues, it's a poison.

• Aww..
Reactions: houseofleaves, rozeske, ForgottenAgain and 1 other person
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Theoretically, it is possible since it causes hypoxia in the entire body, but there are no reports of cases of severe injuries from failed attempts with it.

If she had been able to seek help immediately after she felt remorse and provided adequate information for the emergency, I think her survival would have been certain without any problems or long-term damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: houseofleaves, Praestat_Mori, ForgottenAgain and 1 other person
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
I hope she's okay in whatever way she feels is right for her.

Reactions: iloverachel, Praestat_Mori, davidtorez and 3 others
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
That has been discussed many times with no final conclusion. The earlier you are rescued and the earlier the antidote is administered the better it is. Imo there can be long term issues, it's a poison.
I'm asking because I know with N you can end up with brain damage if you're rescued before you pass away, so I wondered if SN would be something similar
Theoretically, it is possible since it causes hypoxia in the entire body, but there are no reports of cases of severe injuries from failed attempts with it.
That's good to know

Reactions: iloverachel
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

Oct 17, 2023
I hope she doesn't get any long term damage if she was rescued. Good to know there aren't any reports...

Reactions: rozeske, iloverachel and davidtorez
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
I've just woke up and reading this shed a tear. I hope she's either at peace or called for help. That's the shit part about SN is that it gives you time to panic and call for help.

• Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, LifeIsCrazyNemb, Unknown21 and 5 others
E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024
Please dont get scared of the" hard to breathe part",wasnt suffocating just probably hyperventilation.She /he was really agitated even before taking the sn + doesnt seem to have any benzo to calm down.Sn wont suffocate you but if you are not ready to go it will be really bad for some

• Hugs
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, houseofleaves, Chronicoverwhelm and 6 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm asking because I know with N you can end up with brain damage if you're rescued before you pass away, so I wondered if SN would be something similar
N leads to respiratory arrest = lack of oxygen, SN leads to lack of oxygen due to methhemoglobin. We can be kept alive with very little oxygen that is enough to prevent severe brain damage (e.g. when a person is unconscious and doesn't breath there is chest compression and mouth to mouth resuscitation (first aid) and that can rescue lives) so in the end it's about the remaining level of oxygen that leads to brain damage. This is not a medical advice.

OP sorry we derailing your thread a bit.

• Informative
Reactions: houseofleaves, Unknown21, rotciv and 5 others
NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
She mentioned her dad seeing her go outside. Bad if she didn't want to potentially be interrupted, but maybe good, in this case.

Assuming her regret was for the attempt and not just having it come to this in general

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FrownyFace, houseofleaves, Extreme Hell and 6 others
bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
She mentioned her dad seeing her go outside. Bad if she didn't want to potentially be interrupted, but maybe good, in this case.

Assuming her regret was for the attempt and not just having it come to this in general
potentially could've even contacted him as she said that it was near where she lives.

I really feel for OP and can't even imagine how they felt in that moment.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: houseofleaves, Extreme Hell, davidtorez and 3 others
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
In regards to SN causing long term damage, it's not likely which is what gives some people comfort in using this method because other methods come with life threatening injuries.

Reactions: houseofleaves, davidtorez, iloverachel and 1 other person
Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
It's a sad thread, but it's still kinda inspiring.
I hope she will find peace.

Reactions: davidtorez and iloverachel
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
Oh I really hope everything turned out ok for her, feel like shit. Everytime I spoke to her she seemed so kind.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, Extreme Hell, davidtorez and 6 others
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Rest in peace, i hope it wasn't too uncomfortable

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, Unknown21, rozeske and 2 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Not sure if she's gone
Rest in peace
Or get well soon if she was saved

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, Forveleth, Unknown21 and 2 others
Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
Here's hoping that the bird flew safely to the other side of the sky, where dreams really do come true.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise, tbroken, davidtorez and 3 others
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
When a person feels intoxicated/sick, SI usually comes to the surface when the person's insides are not at peace or 100% resolved with the choice, for my experience. Rest in peace

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, pilotviolin, divinemistress36 and 6 others
Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschƶner Baum um sich zu erhƤngen
Mar 27, 2024
I wish I could have found this sooner...
I respect her decision, I hope her regret is because of instinct, reading everything made me cry. I hope her decision has freed her from her suffering.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: davidtorez, ForgottenAgain, rozeske and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wonder how this thread somehow has way more traction than the other goodbye threads. How intriguing. Nonetheless, I hope they got the peace they wanted now

Reactions: abchia, divinemistress36, davidtorez and 2 others
woodlandcreature

woodlandcreature

tired.
Apr 3, 2024
Thinking about you ~ hope you're at peace <3

Reactions: davidtorez, rozeske and iloverachel
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
please watch over me from the sky :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel, vapid, davidtorez and 2 others
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

Oct 17, 2023
Keep thinking about you lying down next to the plastic cups... I wish you could respond @2ndme ...

• Hugs
Reactions: IonicLemon69, Extreme Hell, iloverachel and 4 others
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Been thinking about you for hours. I wish you the best. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Extreme Hell, iloverachel, davidtorez and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.