• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have_a_nice_Life

Have_a_nice_Life

Feb 22, 2024
According to her report she took SN at 3:59 pm and started panicking at 4:03 pm. It takes an average of 10 minutes to fall unconscious with SN so it's likely that he/she called for help.
According to her report she took SN at 3:59 pm and started panicking at 4:03 pm. It takes an average of 10 minutes to fall unconscious with SN so it's likely that he/she called for help.
Also i think it's normal to feel regretful to an extent. It's SI, i personally don't think we can ever be truly ready for ctb.

Whatever happened of course i hope he/she called for help. In her last messages she seemed coherent. If you've followed some others SN threads you know that people write in an unintellible way at the end. This user write with a translator so had the time to formulate a coherent sentence then translate it then send it.
It seems like he/she was in a good state to call for help even after her/his last message.

Last edited:
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Dec 14, 2023

Also i think it's normal to feel regretful to an extent. It's SI, i personally don't think we can ever be truly ready for ctb.
I agree. Most of us are wired for survival, even if we don't want to. It's an autonomous reaction, just like other anxieties and we certainly don't want those either.

She mentioned earlier that she was afraid that she'd regret it and call for help so hopefully what ended up happening was what she truly wanted. If it was her CTB, it's heartbreaking but at least she'll find peace. If it's wasn't, I genuinely hope her situation improves.

Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
The same thing happened to me.

I took 21 grams of phenobarbital and 3 grams of morphine. I had read that in about two minutes I would lose consciousness. I was in the bath to drown, because I wanted to die quickly.

I have no tolerance to opioids (morphine) and barbiturates (phenobarbital).

But that's not what happened. About 10 minutes had passed and, unfortunately, I panicked and called for help. I don't know what happened. After about 30 minutes I was in hospital and I blacked out.

The next attempt will be with a gun, in one click everything will work out. I just have to buy one, which is going to be very difficult.

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
It's been nearly a day since your last post and i can't stop thinking about it. I guess I'm just wishing that you called for help in the end. It didn't sound like it was comfortable or like it was what you really wanted once you'd ingested the SN. And to die gasping alone in a dark forest just sounds too bad of a way for anyone to go. But if you are gone, then rest well; no more troubles await you anymore.

greatblueheron

greatblueheron

Feb 24, 2024
If other people's comments don't matter, then what was the point of even writing your comment? Bored at home with nothing to do?
Someone commenting "are you absolutely sure you want this?" isn't going to stop someone who is sure from CTB, people are commenting because there are plenty of users on this website for whom CTB is not the only or final option. Ok, so they've gone through all the preparation steps... this user is 20 years old (if they're telling the truth, rather than easily bypassing the age verification), they presumably found a source to purchase a lethal substance here on this website after less than a month's activity, and they actively posted about regretting their choice post-consumption. Do you feel good, as a middle aged man, about rage-posting over people trying to save their life, creating threads of your own trying to ban the spaces where that was available even after their potential death, knowing that they may have spent their final moments in fear, suffering and regret? Knowing that they may have had a potentially fulfilling life had they ever made it to adulthood? You, alongside FC, are the type of user that gives fodder to people who view this website as a death-cult. You and them are the type of user that make me question whether the criticisms of this space are founded. This isn't a platform exclusively for people who have long decided and made all the preparations for CTB, depressed teenagers with no where else to turn for support join the site every day, and the number of people just casually accessing these threads is increasing with the publicized controversy. If this kid's parents ever get a chance to look through the thread, the way some others have, they will see support and well wishes in making a difficult choice, encouragement to call for help in even a moment's regret... but they'll see it alongside users insisting that this young girl's decision is long-since made and we're all wasting our time to try and offer her alternatives, that even suggesting she should call for help if she's uncertain is somehow infringing on her autonomy. They will see that and they will be justified in their anger toward this community, because of you.

Last edited:
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Someone commenting "are you absolutely sure you want this?" isn't going to stop someone who is sure from CTB, people are commenting because there are plenty of users on this website for whom CTB is not the only or final option. Ok, so they've gone through all the preparation steps... this user is 20 years old (if they're telling the truth, rather than easily bypassing the age verification), they presumably found a source to purchase a lethal substance here on this website after less than a month's activity, and they actively posted about regretting their choice post-consumption. Do you feel good, as a middle aged man, about rage-posting over people trying to save their life, creating threads of your own trying to ban the spaces where that was available even after their potential death, knowing that they may have spent their final moments in fear, suffering and regret? Knowing that they may have had a potentially fulfilling life had they ever made it to adulthood? You, alongside FC, are the type of user that gives fodder to people who view this website as a death-cult. You and them are the type of user that make me question whether the criticisms of this space are founded. This isn't a platform exclusively for people who have long decided and made all the preparations for CTB, depressed teenagers with no where else to turn for support join the site every day, and the number of people just casually accessing these threads is increasing with the publicized controversy. If this kid's parents ever get a chance to look through the thread, the way some others have, they will see support and well wishes in making a difficult choice, encouragement to call for help in even a moment's regret... but they'll see it alongside users insisting that this young girl's decision is long-since made and we're all wasting our time to try and offer her alternatives, that even suggesting she should call for help if she's uncertain is somehow infringing on her autonomy. They will see that and they will be justified in their anger toward this community, because of you.
Yes, it's all my fault the world is a shitty place and this girl attempted to ctb. I accept all the blame. Happy now? Or should I self-immolate as punishment for my unforgivable crimes against humanity?

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
🙄
If anyone should be banned from this community, it's these people.
Thank you for your services as the judge, jury and executioner. Your unsolicited contribution will never be forgotten.
🙄
have fun encouraging little girls to kill themselves, INTJ. I will be busy committing suicide while you spend the next ten years tabbing between reddit and SS claiming to be the voice of the suicidal.
I will do as I please and you're free to do as you want too.

Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019

This is such a good post. Thank you for being a voice of reason and truth.

I will check this thread and I hope maybe to hear from her again, it is possible she survived.

Status
Not open for further replies.