• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I really hope she managed to call for help, I'm now quite worried. Wouldn't want her last moments to be regretting this.. 😢
This always makes me so sad. It's why I am glad a friend asked me a question, "do you want to forego every possibility in life, bad or good, to end it all right now?"

Because it is really hard to let go of that good, even if it's a less than 1%... You have to be so ready for suicide. It is permanent.

I hope she called for EMS.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Am only watchng ppl ask OP if thy r sre & remindng thm thy cn bck out if thy chnge thr mnd

Thre = nothng wrng wth tht

THANK YOU!

I'm sick of some of these absolute morons who think that even questioning someone's decision means we're fucking opressing them or something!! lol.

Any reasonable person on here doesn't actually want people to die, but simply to be able to have the freedom to make the choice.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
i don't wanna go by SN anymore after reading this :((( i hope she's ok
I've never wanted to personally.

I hope people now understand why I want to do train or jump method so much and reject people demanding I use SN.

SN is effective if done right but it's fucking uncomfortable, as shown by the sheer amount of people that experience bad symptoms.

It can be difficult to get right.

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Whether you did it and remained determined in your decision or whether you did ask for help, I wish you all the best. You are truly a sweet and kind person and you do not deserve to suffer. How I hate this world that forces people like us to make a decision like this

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Just hope we will get an update from her in the future saying she called for help and is okay...it was such a turn with that message..."I feel regretful"... it sounded so painful. I don't even know her but I'm crying just thinking that she may be gone when in the end she changed her mind.
Please, please let her be okay... 😢

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
Just hope we will get an update from her in the future saying she called for help and is okay...it was such a turn with that message..."I feel regretful"... it sounded so painful. I don't even know her but I'm crying just thinking that she may be gone when in the end she changed her mind.
It's horrible to think she was feeling such emotions in her final moments. I'm hoping she called for help too.

Yarani

Yarani

the only constant is change.
Mar 29, 2024
Made me cry too. The regretfulness broke my heart.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Yeah that was heart breaking. If these were her last moments I wish she was at least happy or peaceful about it rather than regretful. The thought of a 20 year old girl dying in a forest all alone at dark is just so saddening.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I personally think we as a forum should more often say things like "I respect your choice, but if at any point you regret it, call help, and no one will think less of you".

This example shows that when someone in a state only hears 'goodbye' or congratulatory messages they may take actions they regret. It's not anti-choice or disrespectful to gently make sure people are aware of their options in the moment.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
do you think she was able to call for help in time? I have no idea how quick SN is. She was so sweet, it's heartbreaking...
You can take several minutes before you pass out completely, 20-60 minutes or so to die completely.

The fact that she was regretful moments after ingesting it kind of tells me she has probably not been able to sit through the effects of SN.

She was nervous before hand and SN leads you to experience heart palpatations/rapid heart rate, and that has probably worried her a lot.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I personally think we as a forum should more often say things like "I respect your choice, but if at any point you regret it, call help, and no one will think less of you".

This example shows that when someone in a state only hears 'goodbye' or congratulatory messages they may take actions they regret. It's not anti-choice or disrespectful to gently make sure people are aware of their options in the moment.
I agree, just having the emergency number on quick dial in case something like this happens. It's not the intention to go regretting it, that's not how it should be 😢

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024

Agreed.

I'm getting fed up idiots like FC and that INTJ guy making everyone who tries to do something help save someone who's obviously not sure out to be some horrible "pro-life" person.

If you're not100% sure you want to die, then don't CTB.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
what are the chances though of her even having the time between taking it - passing out (when people typically do) to call for help?
People usually stop responding in GBTs after about 15 minutes after ingestion of SN. That's my estimate from reading GBTs.

This thread here is so touching :-( I really OP has found peace and is not suffering.

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
The ironic thing is that I was planning to do it tomorrow by SN as well, and this is because I have been facing some big family and financial problems lately, but after this case\ thread, I started to retract my decision a little. Looks like I'll be postponing it again.
What saddens me is that she seemed determined about her decision. I did not expect her to regret it. This made me question my decision again.
I wish her eternal peace if she passed away, or good health and recovery if she did seek help.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Considering op's account newness am afraid she didn't grasp how quickly you can become unconscious and out of it to even call for help. I feel so awful. Maybe I should have checked if she understood this 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.