• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Dec 17, 2023
No, I would estimate the amount of SN I consumed at around 2 GM. Yes, I used an up to 0.001g precise scale to weight the SN.

Physically, yes. Mentally, no. I already had, before the SN attempt, bladder problems. But they were "only" psychological. A stronger urge to pee as a symptom of my social anxiety. But physically, I'm actually a very healthy person. And it's really surprising to me, that those renal failure symptoms all went away by themselves. A urologist did ultrasound on my kidney's and bladder, and claimed everything looked normal.

What happened to me is something that could happen to you, but there are also many cases of failed SN attempts, of people that consumed much more than me, and had to vomit it all out, or changed their mind and called an ambulance and had no such physical injuries from it. My story is just something you can use to decide for yourself, if going through with this method is worth the risk for you.

If you felt like you have done everything to change something about your situation, but you're still completely stuck in a tunnel, then yeah, not continuing this exists may be the better option. That's how I felt when I tried to CTB. But in retrospect, I haven't done so much and that big jump I made on my OCD and anxiety symptoms while I was in the hospital is, what ultimately changed my mind. Plus, dying turned out to be, just as difficult as living.
Thank you so much for your information and reply. Very much appreciated.

Reactions: johann_liebert
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
I don't let this post to fall under. More members need to know that SN is not the best possible method among all!

• Love
Reactions: johann_liebert
johann_liebert

johann_liebert

verzweifelt
Nov 11, 2023
Living is hard dying is even harder. I hope you can find a way to live if this is your true desire. I wish you all the best with whatever you decide to do.
Thank you, for your kind words šŸ™
I don't let this post to fall under. More members need to know that SN is not the best possible method among all!
Doesn't need to be this thread to achieve that. Just make it more normal when talking about the SN method that it is as risk-involved and unpredictable in its outcome like any other CTB method, and not just fetishizing over its good sites.