• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

deadinsidex2

Getting the hell out of here
Jan 30, 2024
I don't know the details since I'm not educated in the medical field, but to my understanding you would damage your vein, and arm by injecting in one go.
Not that that matters when you ctb, but there are physically limiting factors as well, mainly the needle diameter and fluid viscosity as well as how much your vein can take it (although your vein is probably the least limiting factor).

I mean you can try,.. get a needle, pull up some GBL and see how fast you can push it out without it becoming a literal pressure washer.
I see so its most probably risky nd edema is a much more safe nd reliable way, thanks for helping me clarify.

J

jadedmenhir

Feb 22, 2024
I am a big guy, 1m93, 100 kilos, I would love to try this method as I can get 1,4 butanediol and antiemetics fairly easily but I am concerned about the dosage to get me ctb. Any recommendations on how to calculate?

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
I am a big guy, 1m93, 100 kilos, I would love to try this method as I can get 1,4 butanediol and antiemetics fairly easily but I am concerned about the dosage to get me ctb. Any recommendations on how to calculate?
There's sadly not much information out there, not enough reports either.
~30ml "should" be safe normally,.. given your weight, perhaps doubling that would be necessary.
To begin with it's a difficult thing to estimate.
you could tale 10ml and die, or you could drink 100ml and survive cause you were found.

The "safe" amount is usually a balance act between, what gives you a good enough chance, as in, approaching 100%, but without going nuts because the more you take the more likely you are to vomit.

If you want a method that works 100% on the first try, don't go for 1,4-BD right now.
If you're fine with having a low risk of surviving... you can try anything around 60ml +- 20, whatever you feel comfortable with.

It's most reliable combined with other depressants that aren't alcohol.

For reference, most people I read about died, or would have died from 30ml.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
There's sadly not much information out there, not enough reports either.
~30ml "should" be safe normally,.. given your weight, perhaps doubling that would be necessary.
To begin with it's a difficult thing to estimate.
you could tale 10ml and die, or you could drink 100ml and survive cause you were found.

The "safe" amount is usually a balance act between, what gives you a good enough chance, as in, approaching 100%, but without going nuts because the more you take the more likely you are to vomit.

If you want a method that works 100% on the first try, don't go for 1,4-BD right now.
If you're fine with having a low risk of surviving... you can try anything around 60ml +- 20, whatever you feel comfortable with.

It's most reliable combined with other depressants that aren't alcohol.

For reference, most people I read about died, or would have died from 30ml.
Would you mind linking the thread of people who you read have died from using 1,4-BD?

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Would you mind linking the thread of people who you read have died from using 1,4-BD?
This is pretty much the only thread I know of someone attempting with 1,4-BD, so that's why I said there just isn't much actual information about it.

A

alltoomuch2

Feb 10, 2024
Is the 1,4-BDL we're talking about the one they sell to clean printers?

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
yes

does anyone know what item(s) to use to keep it at this temperature?
like just keep it in ur home, 70-80F is living temperature
@death2022 @Kasumi here's another thread from someone attempting with it: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-freinds.10153/#post-183327
dunno what they tried the second time when it seems they succeeded? was it 60ml?
also they were wrong about the conversion rate, took alcohol with it and no AE's
like at the lowest I'd go with 30ml 1,4-BD for normal weight + AE's and depressants that aren't alcohol.
Still not sure how relaible that would be, the one person who tested it I think even with alcohol would've died if not found in time, but 1 person isn't really indicative of the general effectiveness.

Last edited:
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
like just keep it in ur home, 70-80F is living temperature
ah I'm from Europe thought degrees just meant Celsius 🤦🏿‍♂️
dunno what they tried the second time when it seems they succeeded? was it 60ml?
also they were wrong about the conversion rate, took alcohol with it and no AE's
like at the lowest I'd go with 30ml 1,4-BD for normal weight + AE's and depressants that aren't alcohol.
Still not sure how relaible that would be, the one person who tested it I think even with alcohol would've died if not found in time, but 1 person isn't really indicative of the general effectiveness.
Yeah unfortunately they didn't specify the amount. I already knew not to use alcohol, I'm around 75kg would that be considered normal weight?

J

Jessi76

Dec 16, 2023
Now I'm a little confused...I thought butanediol combined with alcohol and sleeping pills would work best. There are warnings on the internet not to take it with alcohol because of the risk of respiratory depression etc.
Would it work just as well without the combination with alcohol?

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Now I'm a little confused...I thought butanediol combined with alcohol and sleeping pills would work best. There are warnings on the internet not to take it with alcohol because of the risk of respiratory depression etc.
Would it work just as well without the combination with alcohol?
it's broken down by the same enzymes as alcohol, of which alcohol takes priority so you should combine Butanediol with a depressant that isn't alcohol. I'm not sure about sleeping pills, you already will pass out in a few minutes anyways so that's probably why no one else has taken sleeping pills with it before.

J

Jessi76

Dec 16, 2023
it's broken down by the same enzymes as alcohol, of which alcohol takes priority so you should combine Butanediol with a depressant that isn't alcohol. I'm not sure about sleeping pills, you already will pass out in a few minutes anyways so that's probably why no one else has taken sleeping pills with it before.
Many thanks for the answer. Good to know. I considered adding zopiclone to increase the lethal effect. So is it better to just take the butanediol and AE with fasting beforehand, like with SN?

I have SN and Butanediol.
But I'm thinking about taking butanediol because it seems more peaceful to me and I don't look quite as scary (blue, etc.) when I'm found. And I feel like I can hide a failed attempt. BDO is not easily detectable without a special test

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
So is it better to just take the butanediol and AE with fasting beforehand, like with SN?
You should fast beforehand to reduce chances of vomiting but I don't know exactly how long for
have SN and Butanediol.
But I'm thinking about taking butanediol because it seems more peaceful to me and I don't look quite as scary (blue, etc.) when I'm found. And I feel like I can hide a failed attempt. BDO is not easily detectable without a special test
The advantage of SN over Butanediol is that we know enough about SN to develop decent guidelines for it but 1,4 Butanediol is still very experimental, no one here has died from it AFAIK. A lot of failed attempts seem to be because they were found so make sure you'll be alone for at least 4 hours after attempting. I want to take Butanediol too but it's just so risky because we don't know much

Reactions: Jessi76
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
could I take it spaced evenly in ½ or ¼ of my total dose with a few mins interval in between drinking each portion?

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
@Jessi76 If you have zopiclone use it, it's a depressant as well, and they should potentiate each other.
@FutureHanger I think "normal" weight for meds standard calculations is 60kg? don't quote me on that, but you should be able to find that on the web.
Sure u can space it, why would you though?
Like.. think of what happens if u down a drink at once vs when you take it slowly.
Taking it all at once is more reliable, a few minutes probably won't make the difference, but again, where's the point, it won't make it less likely to puke, but if the taste is a problem like ye just drink it slowly.

Reactions: Jessi76
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
@death2022 @Kasumi here's another thread from someone attempting with it: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-freinds.10153/#post-183327
That poster you linked, @Toenditall, didn't ctb via butanediol alone. They initially were found after that initial attempt with just butanediol, but at a later stage seemed to ctb with a mix of butanediol and SN:

Another poster, @80hdigital, seemed to ctb with a combo of butanediol, opioid( a morphine potency opioid called 2-MAP237) and partial hanging:

On looking up this method out of curiosity, there doesn't seem to be any account of someone who ctb'd with just butanediol.

Others who were rescued:
@About_to_Go:
Apparently I vomited a lot despite taking 30 mg of meto before drinking the B. I personally wouldn't try this method again.

@purposeless:

It seems some people on this thread were either not convinced of its reliability.
One person failed with the similar GBL, due to vomiting.
It seems an antiemetic is a must with this method.

Someone previously started an amitriptyline and butanediol megathread, advising it better to use it with something like amitriptyline.

I'm not sure about this method on its own. It can work, but it's still a bit unproven.
Screenshot 20240313 210000
Screenshot 20240313 2059162

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240313-204307.jpg
    Screenshot_20240313-204307.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: majortom