• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
ive just taken 20gms of 1.4 butanediol as far as im aware im the first person on here to ctb with this method i will try to keep you all updated with efects taken about 10 mins ago feeling light headed at he moment but chilled hope this works

Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
Update feel really really drunk light headed tried to stand up and couldn't effects are very similar to mdma and booze vision is quite burled still feeling good though no panic and no pain just feels like I'm of my face on some good drugs

Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Update feel really really drunk light headed tried to stand up and couldn't effects are very similar to mdma and booze vision is quite burled still feeling good though no panic and no pain just feels like I'm of my face on some good drugs
Very interesting. Thanks for the update. The information you provide now will contribute immensely to this community.