• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
I was feeling really depressed tonight so I went outside in the backyard to chill and saw 2 red flashing lights in the distance I got curious and looked up the location turns out there's a cell tower there is like 2-3 blocks away from my house (3 min walk) from what it says online its around 450-500 feet tall 146m

I'm not worried about getting electrocuted as I used to work so I know how to avoid that and from what I've seen on google maps the front of it is gated off but the sides of it arnt

are these towers easy to climb? and would that kill me on impact also does anyone know if they keep security around cell towers (im awake all night so if I would go it would be at 3 am) also does anyone know if ppl have died from a method like this

Pikmin

Pikmin

Mar 6, 2024
I was feeling really depressed tonight so I went outside in the backyard to chill and saw 2 red flashing lights in the distance I got curious and looked up the location turns out there's a cell tower there is like 2-3 blocks away from my house (3 min walk) from what it says online its around 450-500 feet tall 146m

I'm not worried about getting electrocuted as I used to work so I know how to avoid that and from what I've seen on google maps the front of it is gated off but the sides of it arnt

are these towers easy to climb? and would that kill me on impact also does anyone know if they keep security around cell towers (im awake all night so if I would go it would be at 3 am) also does anyone know if ppl have died from a method like this
I'm sure there's cameras, and work being done Monday - Friday occasionally. I see no reason you wouldn't be able to climb up on a weekend, however I'm sure it'd be terrifying at 3 am, maybe when the light starts to come out would be better?

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I bet the sunrise would be beautiful from up there.

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
I bet the sunrise would be beautiful from up there.
thats what i was thinking really does seem like the perfect method seems to easy tho so ill scout it out to see if its even accessible

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
Prepare to bring a ladder of some sort, sometimes the first steps are inaccessible or there is a fence.