• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

greengrass

greengrass

Apr 30, 2024
hello, ive been using this site for a while without an account. but i have been feeling really alone lately, its extremely hard for me to talk about my personal feelings. i dont have any friends, so i dont even really know how to talk to anyone anyways. so bear with me. also because a lot of the guilt and shame i feel everyday is my own doing so i cant even really talk about it without people thinking im a piece of shit. it makes me feel silly to cry and whine when i truly deserve to have a shitty life. ive been suicidal since i was about 9 or 10 id say, ive had many attempts and been hospitalized three times. in and out of therapy. recently discharged from therapy about a year ago. im 24 now. im diagnosed bipolar 2 and on an antipsychotic. but i honestly dont think i am. i think i probably just have autism or maybe bpd, but anyway, in about a week i will be getting surgery for something i wont go into detail about since it doesn't matter. i plan on taking the pills i will be given all at once, i will be doing so the first day my fiance goes back to work from caring for me. (he is caring for me and still with me even though i have treated him like garbage) im very small so i think whatever they give me will be enough, and i really wish i could do it before the surgery. Im so terrified of saying some horrible racist or fucked up things while under the anesthesia. i have a horrible sense of humor, because im a terrible person. i have treated people horribly in my life and done terrible things. i hate that they have to waste their time and resources on a piece of shit who is useless and pointless. and i just know im gonna say something offensive or talk about something shitty that ive done. maybe theyll let me die during the surgery, i hope and wish cuz that would be ideal. i cannot wait to finally let go of all this anxiety and shame and guilt. I know the world will be a better place without me. wish me luck, i will update once i get my hands on the pain meds. this is finally my chance.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Hi. Welcome to this website

Sorry, I'm using a translator and I don't know if I understood correctly.
Want to use painkillers for CTB?
If so, this is a very bad idea.
The probability of success is very low.
There is also a chance that you will suffer permanent internal damage.
Unfortunately, this is a bad plan.

If I can help it, I recommend finding another way.

I understand your situation is difficult, but sometimes it can be even worse.

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
I am also going to second what Agon321 has said and say that OD on pain meds is very unreliable and also not a quick or painless way to go.
Please research whatever meds you plan to use so you are aware what will happen to you during the process

greengrass

greengrass

Apr 30, 2024
I am also going to second what Agon321 has said and say that OD on pain meds is very unreliable and also not a quick or painless way to go.
Please research whatever meds you plan to use so you are aware what will happen to you during the process
I have done research, unsure of what medications will be given to me right now. Exact plan will be determined once I know what I will be getting.

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
Yes of course, sorry thats what I meant that you can only plan generally now but would need to look up specific ones when they are in hand

errorsinmypast

errorsinmypast

I see only one escape
Apr 3, 2024
Shame and guilt combined are one heavy ass ship to carry on your back everyday, its crusifing, I can relate to that. Those feelings alone make us ill, never mind any other mental health issues ontop. I'm similar in the sense I can't talk or discuss my guilt and shame and its the very reason I want to ctb.

Hope you find your plan and get the relief you crave. Know you're not alone in feeling how you do. ❣️