• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Sorry to hear of your pain. Rest up a bit, get your head a little clearer. You're a brave person, best wishes to you.

Reactions: Hopeless_soul, therhydler, onegoodreason and 2 others
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Thank you I'm Not going to lie I feel like complete crap at the moment been puking for the last 20 mins and so light lightheaded cant stand up at all stomach aches so much probably from puking

I hope you'll recover, thanks for sharing with us.
Can i ask you how do you feel emotionally?

Reactions: therhydler, gingerplum, throwaway777 and 3 others
Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
You were really brave for try ctb with this method. We know with certainty that 20 ml is not enough to die. Unfortunately, we do not know what the lethal dose is and if it exists.
It was such a weird experience but peaceful I was just lying in bed the whole time and was out cold within 30 mins can't be leave you can just buy this stuff on eBay

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza, Mary5689, BeautifulMosaics and 13 others
cu1len

cu1len

:]
Jan 3, 2019
You are so brave to be trying one of the first to try this method!! Personally I am looking into poisonous plants such as hemlock and sorts and knowing that there are others who are experimenting with different tactics is relieving! Best of luck to you!

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, LivedTooLong, therhydler and 6 others
Toenditall

Toenditall

Nov 10, 2018
I hope you'll recover, thanks for sharing with us.
Can i ask you how do you feel emotionally?
I still want to ctb but I don't feel any change emotionally or mentally from before I took it

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Dead_Inside, Bluedew and 7 others
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
I still want to ctb but I don't feel any change emotionally or mentally from before I took it

Okay, i didn't mean the drug. I'm just saying that trying to ctb and fail is not a nice experience, just asking if feel okay in that aspect. Good rest

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, therhydler, gingerplum and 2 others
I

Idontdeserveaname

Jan 6, 2019
Sorry guys still here just woke up I puked when I was out cold meto is defo recommended will try again tomorrow with meto and more 1.4b
Did you do 60ml or 100ml?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, therhydler, gingerplum and 2 others
Toenditall

Toenditall

Nov 10, 2018
Okay, i didn't mean the drug. I'm just saying that trying to ctb and fail is not a nice experience, just asking if feel okay in that aspect. Good rest
I'm use to failing by now this is my 7th attempt in 10 years and thank you I feel ok

• Yay!
Reactions: Mary5689, Darkdreamer001, Dead_Inside and 12 others
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
I'm use to failing by now this is my 7th attempt in 10 years and thank you I feel ok

Sorry to hear that it has been so hard to fulfill your choice, hope you'll find what you wish for.

Reactions: therhydler, gingerplum, throwaway777 and 4 others
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018

You're very brave and I'm glad you're ok.
How much vodka did you take it with?

Reactions: therhydler, gingerplum, 15dec and 3 others
Purgatory

Purgatory

Oracle
Mar 21, 2018
I hope you are doing as well as can be. Thank you for posting your results. It is awesome of you to document the effects of a method that is new to us!
May you go in peace, our friend. And know those who may follow, thank you for your endeavor to enlighten us.

Reactions: therhydler, gingerplum, 15dec and 3 others
Toenditall

Toenditall

Nov 10, 2018
Reactions: Bluedew, therhydler, gingerplum and 3 others
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
How much did you take in ounces? That's what I'm having a hard time doing the math on. I bought 2 oz from amazon.

Reactions: therhydler and Lifeisatrap
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
*hugs you very warmly* Awuhrr ♥️

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, OnlyMercy, therhydler and 1 other person
onegoodreason

onegoodreason

"She went down swinging" Tom Petty
Dec 28, 2018
Thank you so much for your bravery and sharing your experience with us.

I have no idea what the drug is that you're taking, will have to check that out, unless anyone here could fill me in with details about it. Won't bother you with that, toenditall, I know you're otherwise engaged. But I like the idea that it feels like mdma, have done that several times and Love it, except for the coming down part. Sounds like you needed a larger dose, but what is the meto you mentioned - again, someone else could fill me in.

Wishing you the very best for your journey Home, sweet soul. Rest easy in Peace.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, DeadlyLiving and therhydler
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday. I'm sure you were disappointed, and I hope you're at least physically feeling better.

I'm hoping you can share some information in order to compile data for this relatively uncharted method. I'd really be indebted if you could answer some questions about your experience.

Where did you order your 1,4? The German seller on eBay?

You stated you ingested 20 gm. I want to confirm this was definitely grams, not milligrams, and ask you what that was based on, ie, how you converted the liquid dose to grams, and how much liquid you drank. (Sorry, I went back to re-read and see that you used 1 mL = 1 gm, so you drank 20 mL?)

Aside from the vodka, was your stomach empty? For how many hours?

I also want to confirm (I believe) about 4 shots of vodka. Do you have a tolerance to alcohol? I want to clarify this, because 4 shots would make the average teetotaler sick, and I wonder if that's the cause of your nausea & vomiting.

Approximately how long before you lost consciousness? I'm guessing around 30 min based on your messaging.

Approximately how long were you out? Another member stated she took about 1/2 tsp and was out cold for 11 solid hours, so I was amazed to see you alert and online in a much shorter time frame after a much bigger dose.

How did you feel when you woke up, and how long were you sick for? Did you vomit while unconscious at all? Did the nausea/vomiting wake you up?

Finally, how are you feeling now?

I know this is an awful lot to ask, especially in aftermath of such an emotionally and physically draining event, but any information you could share would really be an asset to the resources on this forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Anima, Lifeisatrap and 7 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Lifeisatrap, About_to_Go and 3 others
Toenditall

Toenditall

Nov 10, 2018
I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday. I'm sure you were disappointed, and I hope you're at least physically feeling better.

I'm hoping you can share some information in order to compile data for this relatively uncharted method. I'd really be indebted if you could answer some questions about your experience.

Where did you order your 1,4? The German seller on eBay?

You stated you ingested 20 gm. I want to confirm this was definitely grams, not milligrams, and ask you what that was based on, ie, how you converted the liquid dose to grams, and how much liquid you drank. (Sorry, I went back to re-read and see that you used 1 mL = 1 gm, so you drank 20 mL?)

Aside from the vodka, was your stomach empty? For how many hours?

I also want to confirm (I believe) about 4 shots of vodka. Do you have a tolerance to alcohol? I want to clarify this, because 4 shots would make the average teetotaler sick, and I wonder if that's the cause of your nausea & vomiting.

Approximately how long before you lost consciousness? I'm guessing around 30 min based on your messaging.

Approximately how long were you out? Another member stated she took about 1/2 tsp and was out cold for 11 solid hours, so I was amazed to see you alert and online in a much shorter time frame after a much bigger dose.

How did you feel when you woke up, and how long were you sick for? Did you vomit while unconscious at all? Did the nausea/vomiting wake you up?

Finally, how are you feeling now?

I know this is an awful lot to ask, especially in aftermath of such an emotionally and physically draining event, but any information you could share would really be an asset to the resources on this forum.
Yes ordered from the German seller on ebay

I weighed out 20 grams in a cup on a set of scales

Yes I fasted for around 6 hours

Was out in around 20-30 mins

And was out for 4-5 hours I have an incredibly fast metasebium (can't spell sorry) and ended up puking while out cold so the time I was out was probably due to those

Didn't feel to bad kind of like a hangover but still kind of drunk and I'm still puking now tried to eat can't keep anything down

And feel like crap body aches like hell I've got the worse headache ever I'm still vomiting and keep having memory loss I've been awake since 8.30pm ish (it's 8.40am where I am) so 12 hours awake but can only remember an hour or so of it

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, onegoodreason, Anima and 7 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Yes ordered from the German seller on ebay

I weighed out 20 grams in a cup on a set of scales

Yes I fasted for around 6 hours

Was out in around 20-30 mins

And was out for 4-5 hours I have an incredibly fast metasebium (can't spell sorry) and ended up puking while out cold so the time I was out was probably due to those

Didn't feel to bad kind of like a hangover but still kind of drunk and I'm still puking now tried to eat can't keep anything down

And feel like crap body aches like hell I've got the worse headache ever I'm still vomiting and keep having memory loss I've been awake since 8.30pm ish (it's 8.40am where I am) so 12 hours awake but can only remember an hour or so of it

THANK YOU. I really hope you'll give yourself some time to feel better and maybe take meto for a day or two before you try again.

Maybe even stick around for awhile. You were missed when we thought we'd lost you *hugs*

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, onegoodreason, Lifeisatrap and 6 others
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
"...the worse headache ever..." that sounds very bad with one night without sleep

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Jadon91
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
You've got some balls on you, Toe. Good luck with your next attempt. Though I wish you'd stick around.

Reactions: onegoodreason, 15dec, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Wow. May it never be said that recreational drug users are anything less than extremely canny and resourceful. That's impressive!

What else have you uncovered in your research?
That's about it, frankly.

Reactions: onegoodreason, 15dec and Lifeisatrap
Toenditall

Toenditall

Nov 10, 2018
Quick update I feel completly fine now had a shitty few hours but I'm all ok and ready for my next attempt but still haven't been to sleep since I woke up after passing out don't know how many hours it's been don't even feel tired next attempt will be at some point today Tuesday 8th not sure on what time but I'm ready to go again fuck I hope this works seems to be a very peaceful method

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, onegoodreason, MistakesHappen and 9 others
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Rest up, get refreshed and clarity. Peace in your journey my friend.

Reactions: onegoodreason, Bluedew, 15dec and 3 others
Itstimeforpeace

Itstimeforpeace

Dec 20, 2018
81B24C3B 2A15 4431 B503 62673A3FFB56 72E87F0B 3DC4 4308 BA93 C771385B889A 02682297 AA8F 49BB B52E B217DEB017C7 8574FD5F A08D 48EA 921D C5A91D5715A3 63DE4698 8D6E 47B6 9FAB 468E709C136F AA7C96EF AFE6 458A B31D 9DC35C96718E CBAAF74B AC8B 4CBF BFCB 57221A167286 4C9866DA F138 483E 8D5F 2B5D7AEA4370 72E87F0B 3DC4 4308 BA93 C771385B889A 02682297 AA8F 49BB B52E B217DEB017C7 8574FD5F A08D 48EA 921D C5A91D5715A3 63DE4698 8D6E 47B6 9FAB 468E709C136F AA7C96EF AFE6 458A B31D 9DC35C96718E CBAAF74B AC8B 4CBF BFCB 57221A167286 4C9866DA F138 483E 8D5F 2B5D7AEA4370 I have an experience with 1,4b that I'd like to share. I hope it's ok to post here.

First, let me say that last week I received 8oz of 1,4b. I had tried a 1/2 teaspoon and it put me right to sleep about 30 minutes after I took it. Well, Friday I had an awful day and I either wanted a great nights sleep or I didn't want to wake up the next day. I didn't really care which one came. So I took a tablespoon of 1,4b, About a cup of V8 juice and 2 shots of vodka and mixed it together. I drank it down in about 5 minutes.

I headed upstairs to go to bed. I felt fine at this point. About 30 to 40 minutes later I started feeling so sick. I went to the bathroom and started puking my guts out. At this point I'm very dizzy and can hardly stand up. I did manage to get to my sink to get a drink. I only remember bits and pieces of the next little bit. I must have fallen although I don't remember doing it. I remember being on the floor continuing to throw up on the floor between my legs. I finally was able to get up again. Splash some water on my face to wash it off a little bit. I go back to bed using the walls to help me stay upright. It really felt like I was drunk. Anyway I made it to bed and the next thing I remember was waking up in my bed flat on my back. I had went to bed in my puked on clothes and hair. It was so gross. I had eaten prior to taking the 1,4b and I did not take any antiemetics.

A couple of things- 1. I'm surprised I didn't either pass out in the bathroom and die puking or that I didn't puke anymore after I passed out in my bed. I'm sure I would have choked on it. 2. The amount I took was significant but not near enough. 3. Next time I'll take a whole lot more with antiemetics and I will fast. 4. I realized when I woke up what death will be like. The blackness and nothing. Like you won't even know your dying. It's a calmness .... I really want to get back to that feeling.

Here's my pictures of my wonderful fall.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: WokenDier, Euthanza, Lily (Osako) and 22 others
Didymus

Didymus

Dec 11, 2018
View attachment 5350 View attachment 5343 View attachment 5344 View attachment 5345 View attachment 5346 View attachment 5347 View attachment 5348 View attachment 5349 View attachment 5343 View attachment 5344 View attachment 5345 View attachment 5346 View attachment 5347 View attachment 5348 View attachment 5349 I have an experience with 1,4b that I'd like to share. I hope it's ok to post here.

First, let me say that last week I received 8oz of 1,4b. I had tried a 1/2 teaspoon and it put me right to sleep about 30 minutes after I took it. Well, Friday I had an awful day and I either wanted a great nights sleep or I didn't want to wake up the next day. I didn't really care which one came. So I took a tablespoon of 1,4b, About a cup of V8 juice and 2 shots of vodka and mixed it together. I drank it down in about 5 minutes.

I headed upstairs to go to bed. I felt fine at this point. About 30 to 40 minutes later I started feeling so sick. I went to the bathroom and started puking my guts out. At this point I'm very dizzy and can hardly stand up. I did manage to get to my sink to get a drink. I only remember bits and pieces of the next little bit. I must have fallen although I don't remember doing it. I remember being on the floor continuing to throw up on the floor between my legs. I finally was able to get up again. Splash some water on my face to wash it off a little bit. I go back to bed using the walls to help me stay upright. It really felt like I was drunk. Anyway I made it to bed and the next thing I remember was waking up in my bed flat on my back. I had went to bed in my puked on clothes and hair. It was so gross. I had eaten prior to taking the 1,4b and I did not take any antiemetics.

A couple of things- 1. I'm surprised I didn't either pass out in the bathroom and die puking or that I didn't puke anymore after I passed out in my bed. I'm sure I would have choked on it. 2. The amount I took was significant but not near enough. 3. Next time I'll take a whole lot more with antiemetics and I will fast. 4. I realized when I woke up what death will be like. The blackness and nothing. Like you won't even know your dying. It's a calmness .... I really want to get back to that feeling.

Here's my pictures of my wonderful fall.

Thanks for the information, it's very useful.
Although I will follow recommended regimen, I'm bothered with puking whether I use SN or 1.4B

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, onegoodreason, Dead_Inside and 6 others
N

nohoper

Dec 2, 2018
Thank you for sharing and adding to the knowledge, maybe these experiences should be added to the 1.4 megathread so they are seen more.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, onegoodreason, Lifeisatrap and 5 others
Didymus

Didymus

Dec 11, 2018
Quick update I feel completly fine now had a shitty few hours but I'm all ok and ready for my next attempt but still haven't been to sleep since I woke up after passing out don't know how many hours it's been don't even feel tired next attempt will be at some point today Tuesday 8th not sure on what time but I'm ready to go again fuck I hope this works seems to be a very peaceful method

I wish you good luck.

You haven't slept for more than 30 hours?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, 15dec, gingerplum and 1 other person
Toenditall

Toenditall

Nov 10, 2018
I wish you good luck.

You haven't slept for more than 30 hours?
Damn didn't think it was that long memory is still I bit fucked

Also taken 30mg of Neto about 45 mins ago going to wait another 30 mins to be sure then I'll drink my 1.4b can feel the si kicking in though so going to drink some jd and coke (my favourite drink) to clam me down a bit I know this is for the best my life has been going down hill since my dad died last year he's the only reason I lasted this long

Thank you everybody if I don't make the other side I'll be back on here as soon as possible I'm going to miss you all

See you on the other side
James

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza, Darkdreamer001, onegoodreason and 15 others