• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
So im not a people person at all, so even typing here the few times i have is much for me. So i love my fiancé he's the best in the world. I literally was broken when i met him,but we click on so many things, yet still diff. I have a simplistic way of thinking which he says is cute he likes it. So he has bad internet(no i know its not story) he broke his phone again i know I've seen he's lil clumsy lol any hoo, he does go off for days at a time cos he has a different aspect of time to him, adhd. And he gets caught doing things and literally times just whoosh.
Thing is im slight adhd but not so much hyper , andoddly my memory is extreme vivid and like i can view my life like its been recorded so i can see from different angles etc… yet. I can't decipher the light switches on landing cos there's 4 and only 2 lights upstairs lol..anyway i like him the way he is… im rambling..he got a job other week yay, but forgot to mention to me, so didn't know but he. Told me so and told me his hours so I wouldn't bug him(my words) during work. So he's he was a 4pm to 2am…so im like right ok i wont msg during those times. So i msged outside of those times and to his own facebook messenger thingy. So i see them delivered not read ok..(explain that in a min) then i send one and boom it literally gets read as soon as i sent it, so thought oh he's in work early..first was bit oooh..then thought maybe he hasn't started yet. Left it at that. On Saturday he msgs that cos of my msgs he got fired, he explained that he only uses his work pc to check his fb, and left it logged in as usual(hence why the first msgs said deliveerd) but he said his boss got wind of the msgs and it ended up with broken nose and termination of contract.
Turns out not his nose,his boss,, he went mad cos he knew he was going to get fired. I said I didn't mean to cause any trouble. He replied its fine, i said but it cos u ur job, to which he said ,yeah but ill manage, leading me to say i still feel bad though, to his then its okay… i then said i understand if u hate me, and shud i leave u alone 4 a bit. To which he read these but did not respond at all. (Sometimes he doesn't repond to all text info if nothing to answer but still).. i shud of said i will give u space…does anyone out there think maybe that's how he read it? And i mean if its obvi he doesn't hate mei guess he wouldn't really feel the need to say it when its obvi implied.
So that was sat and Sunday he looked at my gram message well a gif of girl hugging a wolf(he's my wolfie!) he looked at it but didn't respond, but he didn't block me though(though he hasn't logged onto his Facebook since sunday(i had sent a msg early that morn showed as sent(does when he's not got good wifi) and he logged on and it stayed sent(again that has happened before with his wifi troubles.) its just the whole not logging into his account is lil unsettling(i mean he literally could not have any way of doing so as no job and his laptop is what was the word he used , oh yea sh*t(ive seen it), so im worried though in case he made a new profile what with facebook allowing u to do that now ,have multiple profiles on sane account but then if he logged onto one profile as it is all on one account wouldn't it at least show any msgs on any profile delivered if his WiFi was working which ofc may not be. I'm just worried, I stupidly used one of those last seen apps for gram and it showed him online but on my gram he wasn't and im not really sure if they are accurate. I mean we live far apart so I can't exactly turn up at his door,be a trek.
And i mean its not like he's completely different with me,(that's his personality little nihilistic which is ok he admits it,and well he wouldn't be him if he wasn't…i mean one thing that he said on 12th feb which made me lol was("that's why i love you, you're there ready with the shovel to dig the hole") most honest and heartfelt way someone has sai d they love me(literally genuine) and even on the 11th of this month as couldn't celbrate his birthday together-sent a gif mentioning distance.. and he was like distance is only a temporary problem. So after all this ranting and rambling(and no i do not have others to talk to as again i a m not a people person-too much worrrying if ive spend enough time with person a or person b oh too much) so what im saying is if anyone is still here after reading all this- does it look okay and that i really am just overthinking(which i know i do,he knows i do and says i need to stop overthinking everything)so is this just a case of overthinking? (Wouldn't he literally just disappear completely or due to who long and how serious if he was going wouldn't he of said rather than gone quiet) am i making a mountain out of a molehill(as my mom used to say)?

Thankyou to anyone who stayed

• Hugs
Reactions: Mirrory Me
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I don't think this relationship sounds ok at all. Personally if someone who knows me well tells me to stop overthinking it's a deal breaker (one of my few). Overthinking is a gaslighting term imo that a lot of people are now using against themselves and others and it's often thought control. Thinking about our relationships and lives is important to figure everything out. If it's ruminating (repetitive distressing thoughts w/out purpose) that's different. But sometimes we do have to go over things in our minds a lot to figure them out even if it's unpleasant.

Reactions: soulessbunny
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
Good to hear, maybe you're not used to it, but you'd miss talking with others. It was interesting to read about these features of yours, etc. everyone has their own way of observing things.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulessbunny