• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
1,4 b in large doses Is seemingly enough to put people In to a coma so it may be a better substitute for valium in the amitriptyline cocktail. Once the 1,4 b puts you out the amitriptyline will stop your heart. Seems pretty peaceful

Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
I am not so enthusiastic about 1,4 B anymore. I believe it will take few months or years with many failed attempts and some success stories before we can consider it on the same 'relaiable' level as for example SN.
I really have to tip my hat to those souls who attempt on CTB with this method. Those pioneers will give future suicidals another 'potentially peaceful' option to CTB.

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
I am not so enthusiastic about 1,4 B anymore. I believe it will take few months or years with many failed attempts and some success stories before we can consider it on the same 'relaiable' level as for example SN.
I really have to tip my hat to those souls who attempt on CTB with this method. Those pioneers will give future suicidals another 'potentially peaceful' option to CTB.
I mean the 1,4 b just for falling asleep which it reliably induces. Amitriptyline reliably has killed thousands of people.

Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
I mean the 1,4 b just for falling asleep which it reliably induces. Amitriptyline reliably has killed thousands of people.
I didn't mean to criticize your post. What you said might work. But as of now it can't be considered a reliable method or combination to CTB. Also, what exact dosage is recommended for a guaranteed death? It will take time with many trials and errors. I do hope this will become a future method that many will consider to CTB peacefully. This method might end up be called the 311 method. All the best to you.

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
I didn't mean to criticize your post. What you said might work. But as of now it can't be considered a reliable method or combination to CTB. Also, what exact dosage is recommended for a guaranteed death? It will take time with many trials and errors. I do hope this will become a future method that many will consider to CTB peacefully. This method might end up be called the 311 method. All the best to you.
Amitriptyline takes 6 grams to reliably kill you. 1,4 b just makes sure you're asleep and dont feel the side effects. Check out the resource sections humane self chosen death book. Or just Google amitriptyline cocktail. It's a very common method of suicide.

M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019
Going to attempt this method in ~24 hours. BDO will hopefully put me to sleep and keep me there because I don't have Valium and only half of the least recommended short/medium acting alternative benzos (Ativan). With the BDO, it should keep me out for the time it takes the amitriptyline to stop my heart. I'm actually more worried the amitriptyline may not be amitriptyline... The pills arrived from India and while the foil packaging looks legit, there were no imprints on the tablets which is really strange. I will definitely come back to post if unsuccessful and why. If I'm not back, it worked (fingers crossed).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190728-103817.png
    Screenshot_20190728-103817.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Reactions: Darkdreamer001
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Ami pills have no markings. Take one of the pills. If it is really Ami it should taste very bitter. I use it for a legitimate medical reason and can attest towards this.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Going to attempt this method in ~24 hours. BDO will hopefully put me to sleep and keep me there because I don't have Valium and only half of the least recommended short/medium acting alternative benzos (Ativan). With the BDO, it should keep me out for the time it takes the amitriptyline to stop my heart. I'm actually more worried the amitriptyline may not be amitriptyline... The pills arrived from India and while the foil packaging looks legit, there were no imprints on the tablets which is really strange. I will definitely come back to post if unsuccessful and why. If I'm not back, it worked (fingers crossed).
Whats the brand name of amitriptyline pills you have got

M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019
Whats the brand name of amitriptyline pills you have got
Tryptiline 75mg - johnlee pharmaceuticals India
I already crushed them to put in gel caps but I tasted the powder. No taste immediately but very bitter a few seconds after and my tongue is a little tingly. Hope that's a good sign.

Last edited:
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Tryptiline 75mg - johnlee pharmaceuticals India
I already crushed them to put in gel caps but I tasted the powder. No taste immediately but very bitter a few seconds after and my tongue is a little tingly. Hope that's a good sign.
I see..i haven't tasted amit. actually.. I have taken those pills as a whole. I tested them before a while.. to see if they are legit. I took 50 mg and i slept for a long time.. 12 hours i think.. and felt drowsy a long time later. Brand is tryptanol.. from India too.

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
1,4 b in large doses Is seemingly enough to put people In to a coma so it may be a better substitute for valium in the amitriptyline cocktail. Once the 1,4 b puts you out the amitriptyline will stop your heart. Seems pretty peaceful
How long are the amitriptyline pills good or the shelf life of them also the the shelf life of 1,4 butanediol?

A

Aky12345

Oct 22, 2019
Amitriptyline takes 6 grams to reliably kill you. 1,4 b just makes sure you're asleep and dont feel the side effects. Check out the resource sections humane self chosen death book. Or just Google amitriptyline cocktail. It's a very common method of suicide.

Whats 1,4 b

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
Whats 1,4 b
I'm sorry it took so long for a reply. I'm still looking into this. It seems like people use this to fall asleep, it's colorless, and water soluble. So far people don't ctb on this often. It looks like you'd have to make a lethal cocktail drink by mixing with other drugs. I'm not sure what to mix with and how much you'd need to ctb. I'm not certain on shelf life also...
Yeah, what is 1,4 b????
I had to take a break to catch up on studying. Sorry it took awhile to reply. When it comes to 1,4b I don't know much about it as far as ctb. I've read that it's used in paint thinners because it's a solvent, water soluble, it's colorless, and derived from butain. 1,4butanediol is used to promote sleep but this alone may or may not be enough to be lethal. People have tried and failed usually but few actually have succeeded. Most people make a lethal drink with this 1,4b by mixing it with amitriptyline and other drugs to promote a peaceful permanent sleep. I'm not sure how much is needed and what are all the drugs is needed yet to make the deadly cocktail, also I'm not sure on shelf life. I hope to find out more on it and hoping this could be an affordable available peaceful option to ctb.

Last edited:
Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
Wait what, at the bottom of the screenshot it says butt plug...sorry just curious what that has to do with ctb???