• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Methuselah Fallen

Methuselah Fallen

Witness
Apr 10, 2023
I'm in canada but I found one on etsy and i'm pretty sure it sells to the US.

Here's one I found just by looking up 1,4-butanediol on etsy, and this one is the version I ordered- it should be arriving soon so I can tell you if it's good quality when it gets here. Hope this helps!
Hey there, thanks for this. I can see you're newer to the forum - I'm no veteran myself - but as a heads up this sort of thing is what you should keep in DM's/conversations, not posted publicly on a forum thread. You can't DM yet because you're under 20 posts, but when you hit that mark you'll be ok - most people use the forum games in the offtopic section to run up their post count to be able to DM.

E

ENJOYTILLYOUCAN

Mar 17, 2023
Hello. Is this the right butanediol I should buy :

The description says :

Used in numerous applications as a solvent, paint thinner additive, floor stripper, printer inks, and plasticizers.

NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION

WARNING: If injested can cause serious health risk and even death.

WILL LIKELY ARRIVE FROZEN! Simply allow to thaw or place sealed container under hot water to thaw before use.

Also, is butanediol death painless??

Last edited:
L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
I have 50ml, is that enough? Hoping to use it in a couple of weeks. How long does it take to kick in?

L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
And what drink best disguises the bad taste?

harbinger0

harbinger0

he/him. "and i hope you die / i hope we both die."
Jan 24, 2023
I have 50ml, is that enough? Hoping to use it in a couple of weeks. How long does it take to kick in?
theoretically, the ld50 is 30ml, but people have recommended doubling it. i'd recommend taking 75ml, that's the dose i'm taking, but 50ml should work. you should take it with other cns depressants like alcohol or benzos, especially if it's a lower dose, or else you have a higher chance of survival. dopamine suppressant antiemetics are also important, like meto or amitriptyline so you don't vomit it all out. it doesn't take very long to kick in, you should start to feel tired after taking it and then fall asleep and (hopefully) die in your sleep.

And what drink best disguises the bad taste?

if you dilute it in grapefruit juice, that gives it a higher chance to kill you, but for masking the taste people have talked about how it isn't that strong- maybe mixing it in with alcohol would be good? kill two birds with one stone? mine hasn't arrived yet, so i'm taking from other information i've found on this thread.
Hello. Is this the right butanediol I should buy :

The description says :

Used in numerous applications as a solvent, paint thinner additive, floor stripper, printer inks, and plasticizers.

NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION

WARNING: If injested can cause serious health risk and even death.

WILL LIKELY ARRIVE FROZEN! Simply allow to thaw or place sealed container under hot water to thaw before use.

Also, is butanediol death painless??

looks like it's legit, i can't go to the link but based on the description it has the same properties as 1,4b. 1,4b has a really high freezing point- around 21 degrees celsius- so that warning makes sense for it. also it is an alternative to bdo, and from what i've been able to find online the properties match up with 1,4b (source).

the death is also completely painless, because you die in your sleep.

Last edited:
L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
This is good, why does grapefruit juice increase the chance of death? I know you can't mix it with certain medications. I have metoclopramide so I can take that, I'm a recovered alcoholic so I have a strong stomach too. I get a free house soon so it's best to have a couple of days spare? I hate that it has come to this but my illness doesn't respond to any medication at all and I'm stuck at home on benefits, what sort of a life is that?

Last edited:
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I will crosspost this between mega threads of each SN and Butanediol and make a seperate thread and send it to the mega thread creators so most people can see it.

Do you think it is a good way to ctb with SN combined with Butanediol?
The SN to kill me and the Butanediol to make me k.o. so I don't feel it.
Isn't this a totally peaceful method?

If this is a good Idea how and when exactly should I dose?
How much Butanediol and how much SN should I take and when should I take which substance?
And can I put the substances in a capsule each so I don't vomit?

If it works with a capsule would I still need an anti emetic?
If I still need to use an anti emetic which can I get on darknet markets or even legally easily?

How much SN is needed to 100% kill a human?
And should I also overdose on Butanediol or only take a dose to make me k.o.?

SN is faster than most drug overdoses but seems uncomfortable therefore I got this idea.

Reactions: Sweet Tart
L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
I read that Yohimbe intensifies the effects of it, never heard of it before..

harbinger0

harbinger0

Jan 24, 2023
This is good, why does grapefruit juice increase the chance of death? I know you can't mix it with certain medications. I have metoclopramide so I can take that, I'm a recovered alcoholic so I have a strong stomach too. I get a free house soon so it's best to have a couple of days spare? I hate that it has come to this but my illness doesn't respond to any medication at all and I'm stuck at home on benefits, what sort of a life is that?

previously on this thread people have talked about grapefruit juice making the effects of the drug more potent. the first person to propose it cited this post by a pharmacologist who claimed that grapefruit juice caused their overdose on 1,4b. according to the fda,

"Many drugs are broken down (metabolized) with the help of a vital enzyme called CYP3A4 in the small intestine. Grapefruit juice can block the action of intestinal CYP3A4, so instead of being metabolized, more of the drug enters the blood and stays in the body longer. The result: too much drug in your body."
I will crosspost this between mega threads of each SN and Butanediol and make a seperate thread and send it to the mega thread creators so most people can see it.

Do you think it is a good way to ctb with SN combined with Butanediol?
The SN to kill me and the Butanediol to make me k.o. so I don't feel it.
Isn't this a totally peaceful method?

If this is a good Idea how and when exactly should I dose?
How much Butanediol and how much SN should I take and when should I take which substance?
And can I put the substances in a capsule each so I don't vomit?

If it works with a capsule would I still need an anti emetic?
If I still need to use an anti emetic which can I get on darknet markets or even legally easily?

How much SN is needed to 100% kill a human?
And should I also overdose on Butanediol or only take a dose to make me k.o.?

SN is faster than most drug overdoses but seems uncomfortable therefore I got this idea.

i think taking both sn and 1,4b would definitely be effective and very peaceful as long as you take antiemetics. if not, you will most likely vomit it all out.

this is my current method:
Prep
  • acquire 1,4-butanediol. eats through plastic, store in glass containers only, 20-25 degrees. may crystallize because of high freezing temp- just heat it up or shake really well before consumption. minimum 60ml
  • acquire antiemetics (metoclopramide, amitriptyline, etc)
  • aquire as many central nervous system depressants as possible (alcohol, opiates, benzodiazepines, barbiturates etc). at least 11 standard drinks, depending on constitution.
  • dilute butanediol in drink- soda, alcohol, etc; for best effects, dilute in grapefruit juice
Method
  1. For best results, fast beforehand in order to decrease likelihood of vomiting.
  2. Ensure you will be left alone for minimum 4 hours.
  3. Take antiemetics.
  4. Take depressants, making sure to leave some.
  5. Drink butanediol, preferably in one go.
  6. Lie down in an upright position.
  7. Take remaining depressants until you pass out.
as for sn, the minimum dose is 15g according to the PPH.

the only situation in which you wouldn't need to take an antiemetic is if you administered it rectally. if you take it orally, no matter what form it's in, you have to take antiemetics or else it's very very likely that you vomit it all out.

you're going to need a dopamine-blocking antiemetic, which is not sold over-the-counter so you can either lie to your doctor to get a prescription, get an online prescription, or buy it from an online source (they're out there, but a bit sketchy and they only ship to certain countries.) your options are Metaclopramide, Domperidone, or Proclorperazine, but meto is recommended.

i'd recommend overdosing on 1,4b as well just in case, but it's not technically necessary.

Last edited:
L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
Sounds good. How much alcohol would 11 drinks be? Not sure if I'll have a couple of cans of strong cider or wine. I had a drink problem in my 20s so I'm used to forcing down unpleasant things! Alcohol ruined my life so the least it can do is help me out of it...

harbinger0

harbinger0

Jan 24, 2023
Sounds good. How much alcohol would 11 drinks be? Not sure if I'll have a couple of cans of strong cider or wine. I had a drink problem in my 20s so I'm used to forcing down unpleasant things! Alcohol ruined my life so the least it can do is help me out of it...

i got that amount from a previous poster who took 75mg with half a bottle of jack daniel's, which is 11 standard drinks. half a bottle of jack daniel's should work, or maybe more/something stronger if you've built a tolerance.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
i think taking both sn and 1,4b would definitely be effective and very peaceful as long as you take antiemetics. if not, you will most likely vomit it all out.
Which anti emetic, metoclopramide or amitriptyline and which dose?
minimum 60ml
I weight 90kg, should I take more?
I don't want to increase the chance of vomiting though.
aquire as many central nervous system depressants as possible (alcohol, opiates, benzodiazepines, barbiturates etc).
How about half of a gram of bromazolam?
For opiates I don't want to increase the nausea and vomit risk.
Is the alcohol really necessary?
at least 11 standard drinks
I hate the taste of alcoholic drinks (bdo tastes much more disgusting apparently but I will telly ou later my idea to mask that taste), and drinking 11 beers would take much, I think something with high potency would be better.
dilute butanediol in drink- soda, alcohol, etc; for best effects, dilute in grapefruit juice
I have an idea, freezing it to ice cubes and then swallowing those ice cubes, maybe putting them in cigar paper, this should avoid the taste completely.
For best results, fast beforehand in order to decrease likelihood of vomiting.
How long and do you mean food fasting only or also water fasting?
Ensure you will be left alone for minimum 4 hours.
Do you think others could hear me while dying that way?
If not I could even do it at night as long as my family won't hear me.
  1. Take antiemetics.
  2. Take depressants, making sure to leave some.
  3. Drink butanediol, preferably in one go.
How much time between those steps?
Lie down in an upright position.
Why if I don't want to die by vomiting anyway?
Take remaining depressants until you pass out.
Why not all before taking the bdo?
as for sn, the minimum dose is 15g according to the PPH.
When should I take it after the bdo?
the only situation in which you wouldn't need to take an antiemetic is if you administered it rectally.
Are you talking about boofing the bdo or sn?
I think bdo, what are the disadvantages on overdosing on bdo rectally?

L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
I had 50mls and half a bottle of gin and I made it and I'm a skinny woman.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sweet Tart
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Sorry but my calculation could be wrong, but this case is a little confusing, as you can see in the table attached below the mouse has twice the resistance of the rat, which does not match the LD50 of both, which shows approximately the opposite, so converting both values gives a range of 25grms - 100grms for a 70kg person.

· LD/LC50 values that are relevant for classification:
Oral LD50 4,250 mg/kg (mouse)
9,690 mg/kg (rat)

JBCP 7 27 g002

• Informative
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
Yeah im from Europe... And idk if they still let those slip...
Is it still possible to find ghb in Europe on internet,not using darknet? If yes,where? Lot of sites come up when googling or using duckduck search engine but lot of scams also
It's absolutely GBL.

I should definitely have received medical attention. It wasn't just a 12 hour sleep is was convulsions, seizures, choking etc.

I'm just giving my experience of GBL.

Despite being a test dose, I wouldn't have been entirely devastated to have not woken up.
I think the purity is also an issue regarding lethality and why some attempts were unsuccessful
It's no longer on amazon unfortunantely, you can only get it from TOR websites.
How to know the TOR website is not a scam?

Last edited:
ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
Can anyone message on a reliable site to order ghb (not 1,4 butanediol) in Europe? Using Google or tor browser but not darknet. Many thanks

twowaymirror

twowaymirror

nikolai
Mar 29, 2023
ordered 50ml 1,4 since i have very little hope of getting access to sn or any other low-pain methods with the current state of things. planning to take it with alcohol & tramadol just for good measure, no clue how im gonna get antiemetics. ill try a tiny bit whenever it arrives and post an update
looked around and the only antiemetic i have access to is ondansetron. anyone know if this would be worth a shot + recommendations for doses? im around 90 lbs

Last edited:
ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
ordered 50ml 1,4 since i have very little hope of getting access to sn or any other low-pain methods with the current state of things. planning to take it with alcohol & tramadol just for good measure, no clue how im gonna get antiemetics. ill try a tiny bit whenever it arrives and post an update
looked around and the only antiemetic i have access to is ondansetron. anyone know if this would be worth a shot + recommendations for doses? im around 90 lbs
Are you in Europe? I think ghb and similars are too underrated. My opinion is that is more peaceful then SN. I also THINK that if not succeeded,there is a low chance of a long term damage,am I right?

Reactions: Bastet
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Are you in Europe? I think ghb and similars are too underrated. My opinion is that is more peaceful then SN. I also THINK that if not succeeded,there is a low chance of a long term damage,am I right?
as far as I know yes, pretty much, that said, the chance of long term damage from SN is also pretty low.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I am in Europe and I have 1 kilo of SN, 1 liter of 1bdo, 40 pills of metoclopramide and diazepam how much I need, but I still go to India to the ends of the mountains looking for N lol if anyone want to join me

Reactions: ditsyking
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
Holy shit. I entered the forum thinking I had everything figured out. I guess not. It's both relieving and frustrating.

1,4 BDO is pretty easy to source in Brasil. You can buy it in bulk off our version of eBay.

I had bought some years ago cuz I wanted to experiment with it as a drug. I was super careful and read all the warning signs about it having a narrow dose range and what not. Hard limits, no mixing with alcohol etc

I need only 1.5 - 2.0mls to get a nice buzz and I can still drink as long as I pay attention to how dizzy I am. Too much more and I get dizzy and nauseated. It's indeed very narrow. Effect doesn't last too long either.

I thought, from online normie sources, that 10 - 15mls would be enough to CTB. I have a bottle of 200mls that I only took maybe 20mls off using recreationally. I thought it would be so much easier. I thought I could take 15mls with orange juice, stomach the nausea, and blissfully sleep while my body convulses or some shit.

No kidding no wonder why some people in this thread mentioned antiemetics. 30mls? 60mls? JFC, JFL. I can't imagine taking that much.

edit: Feel free to reply, I'd love to talk more about BDO

Last edited:
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I wanted to do this method but I backed out last minute. I think SN would be better if you fuck up, its easily reversible.

twowaymirror

twowaymirror

nikolai
Mar 29, 2023
took tramadol, some odansetron, mixed 50 ml butanediol with some alcohol, did NOT finish all of it bc of SI. took the mixture slowly around 10-11 pm on the 3rd, my online friend called the police to do a wellness check & found me fully unresponsive and seizing/gasping for air? i didnt feel nor remember anything. woke up in the ICU at 7 pm on the 4th. was intubated, double IV's, catheter, EKG, felt like a weird cyborg with all the wires and tubes. had complications with the breathing tube and it coiled in my esophagus and (we think) tore a small hold somewhere because the next few days i experienced pneumomediastinum. extremely painful, hard to eat, hard to breathe, hurt to laugh or cough or talk. basically air leaking from my lungs into my mediastinum & subcutaneous tissue in my neck. Felt and sounded like rice krispy treats when i pressed down on my neck.
SUPER scary and emotional, was put in psych ward and got discharged earlier today.
i weighed around 90 lbs, 5'0, i absolutely would have died if no one found me.

completely painless method just DO NOT GET FOUND

I

ih8libras

Mar 9, 2023
took tramadol, some odansetron, mixed 50 ml butanediol with some alcohol, did NOT finish all of it bc of SI. took the mixture slowly around 10-11 pm on the 3rd, my online friend called the police to do a wellness check & found me fully unresponsive and seizing/gasping for air? i didnt feel nor remember anything. woke up in the ICU at 7 pm on the 4th. was intubated, double IV's, catheter, EKG, felt like a weird cyborg with all the wires and tubes. had complications with the breathing tube and it coiled in my esophagus and (we think) tore a small hold somewhere because the next few days i experienced pneumomediastinum. extremely painful, hard to eat, hard to breathe, hurt to laugh or cough or talk. basically air leaking from my lungs into my mediastinum & subcutaneous tissue in my neck. Felt and sounded like rice krispy treats when i pressed down on my neck.
SUPER scary and emotional, was put in psych ward and got discharged earlier today.
i weighed around 90 lbs, 5'0, i absolutely would have died if no one found me.

completely painless method just DO NOT GET FOUND
how did you get those prescription tramadol and antiemetics if i may ask?

I

ih8libras

Mar 9, 2023
Wondering if duct taping mouth before passing out will help seal any possible vomit in? Plus a joint to calm my nerves and also help with nausea?