• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
What is the difference between CAS 110-64-5 and CAS 110-63-4? I know they are chemical registry numbers and I've seen both appear beside different products labeled 1,4 butanediol. Are the products interchangeable or if not, which is the right one?

Please feel free to DM me if you prefer. I am just interested in info. Thank you!

FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
What is the difference between CAS 110-64-5 and CAS 110-63-4? I know they are chemical registry numbers and I've seen both appear beside different products labeled 1,4 butanediol. Are the products interchangeable or if not, which is the right one?

Please feel free to DM me if you prefer. I am just interested in info. Thank you!

CAS 110-63-4 is the 1,4-Butanediol spoken about in this thread.

CAS 110-64-5 is 2-Butene-1,4-diol. The double bond would change it's metabolization by a lot, believe it or not.

In general, the naming rule follows:

Ane = simple bond
Ene = double bond
Yne = triple bond

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
perhaps a silly question but im looking online to buy BDO. Found Butan-1-ol 99.4%, is this the same as BDO? thanks

A

Authentic13

Jan 26, 2024
So I've been lurking for a while but was curious about the 1,4B option for ctb and ordered a bottle last week. As someone else reported, it arrived as a solid but liquified after a short time on a warm stovetop. I took a heavier-than-recreational dose and thought I'd report back here in case it is of interest to anyone.

T = 0:00 = 6:00 PM

T +0:00 Ingested about 2 ml of the 1,4 mixed in some fruit juice. Didn't really notice the taste.
T+1:00 Noticed a slight effect: not euphoric but kind of jovial and amused in a way I attribute to the stuff. Decided to add some wine to the mix.
T+1:45 Two glasses of wine is interacting with the 1,4 somehow, but I'm not experiencing what I thought I might be after having ~4ml. I'm a fairly active/fit guy around 175 lbs, but wasn't leveled like I thought I would have been after 4 ml. Decide to wait another hour or two to see if I'm missing something.
T~+3:30 Had another glass of wine, and I'm feeling it more than the 1,4. Decide, admittedly, a little recklessly, to see what kind of dose I need to doze off. Ingest a capful of the 1,4 and notice the taste this time. Like sweaty chemicals. Not the good kind.
T~+4:00 That did it. I start to feel motor skill inhibition, balance is off, and I'm horizontal on the couch trying to be very still. Felt like a heavy drunk. I was worried that I might lose control of my bladder if I passed out, so I weaved to the bathroom. Realize there that I'm definitely headed towards unconsciousness. Feeling totally sauced, I make it to bed and put myself into the recovery position in case I chunder. Out like a light.
T~+10:00 Wake up feeling kind of rough and couldn't go back to sleep. Tossed and turned until about 7:00 when I decided to get up and get some breakfast. Felt kind of like a weird hangover for the rest of the day (yesterday) but today I'm back to normal.

Not sure what it would be like to ctb with this option. I'd probably combine this with another method and try to get down a pretty heroic dose of 1,4. Given that the taste isn't horrible I don't think it would be too hard.
Thanks for the detailed info!

Reactions: hiAbbey
kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
hi all! just thought i would add my experience to this thread. i was trying to take a test dose, i was kind of careless and indifferent to if it would enable me to ctb or not and admittedly it was rather impulsive- i took it as soon as it was delivered. i took 5ml of BDO at around 1pm. i didnt feel much, just unsteady and high. I took another 5ml around 40 minutes later. I dont remember much after this, i remember listening to music on my phone and thats it until my mother found me. i can remember her finding me on the floor, trying to wake me up and asking what i had taken. I didnt tell her what i did. She said she found me at around 4:30. i think i passed out again because then i remember police EVERYWHERE in my room, asking me questions and trashing my room while searching for something. i remember being very confused- not being able to answer my own name, where i was or my mothers name. i have been told i was just saying "what? i dont know" to any questions i was being asked.
My mother told me when she found me i was clutching my hair and my throat as if i couldnt breathe. She said it also looked like i had a seizure, i was vomitting all over myself and foaming at the mouth. I am told my lips and fingers turned blue. By the time the ambulance got here- almost 2 hours later!!- i was basically fine. I didn't see my observations in the ambulance but they didn't say they were worried about it. My mother also said she thought i was dead when she found me- my breathing was very slow and inconsistent. She said she kept having to nudge me or something to get me to breathe. Overall id say it was pretty peaceful considering i was either unconcious or simply mentally blacked out during any of the bad bits. I threw up twice. I was also just really confused on why everyone was asking me what i had taken? i think i just forgot while being so confused. Im happy to answer any questions if anyone has any :)

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
@kittyswift I mean that was pretty reckless,..

10ml 1,4-BD being equivalent to ~14g of GHB.
Considering it's much slower onset than GBL or GHB it might take over an hour until you feel anything and up to 2h for peak effect.
If you actually wanted to ctb tho 14g of GHB is probably not enough, I mean it certainly can do the trick, but it's not really close to 100% at that dose.

kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
@kittyswift I mean that was pretty reckless,..
View attachment 127953

10ml 1,4-BD being equivalent to ~14g of GHB.
Considering it's much slower onset than GBL or GHB it might take over an hour until you feel anything and up to 2h for peak effect.
If you actually wanted to ctb tho 14g of GHB is probably not enough, I mean it certainly can do the trick, but it's not really close to 100% at that dose.
yeah i wasn't really trying to ctb i took a high dose to know what it would feel like for when i do take it to ctb. i will be taking 30ml when that time comes

Last edited:
TheErdy

TheErdy

Jan 13, 2024
yeah i wasn't really trying to ctb i took a high dose to know what it would feel like for when i do take it to ctb. i will be taking 30ml when that time comes
However, the 30ml will probably not be enough. There was once a skinny woman here who took 50ml and survived. BDO is therefore not as safe for CTB as other products. With BDO there is too great a risk that you will simply fall into a coma and wake up again after a few weeks.

kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
However, the 30ml will probably not be enough. There was once a skinny woman here who took 50ml and survived. BDO is therefore not as safe for CTB as other products. With BDO there is too great a risk that you will simply fall into a coma and wake up again after a few weeks.
hmmmm. i thought because 10ml had a strong effect 30ml would be enough to finish the job, but maybe i am better off increasing the dose to be sure. i think next time i will also drink some alcohol beforehand and combine with my sedative medications

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
I think we just don't have enough data on 1,4-BD or related substances, generally 30 - 50ml seems really safe, considering how 10ml may or may not kill you already and thats unpotentiated with other depressants.
Sure, one woman survived, but people also survive SN and anything else.
Do we even know how she survived, like did she get found early?
Cause I'm having a hard time imagining that it's even possible at all to recover on your own from taking 50ml of 1,4-BD with benzos.

Reactions: kittyswift
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
This appears to be a fairly new and mostly untested method for the purpose of committing suicide.

In my view, there are two relevant ways to look at this:

- the theory about how it all works
- real world data and other practical considerations

1,4 butanediol is supposed to convert to GHB, which would exert the intended effects.
Will od on 1,4 butanediol burn my stomach like hell?

J

Jessi76

Dec 16, 2023
Do you think 100 ml of butanediol (I weigh around 100 kg), plus alcohol and 2 tablets of zopiclone could work? Before fasting and MCP ?

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Do you think 100 ml of butanediol (I weigh around 100 kg), plus alcohol and 2 tablets of zopiclone could work? Before fasting and MCP ?
Pretty likely I'd say. 2 Z's isn't much but the more depressants the merrier and you got alcohol with it as well after all.
Though overall this method isn't as extensively researched as others, I'd say it's likely, but if you need 100% you might not wanna go this route.

J

Jessi76

Dec 16, 2023
Pretty likely I'd say. 2 Z's isn't much but the more depressants the merrier and you got alcohol with it as well after all.
Though overall this method isn't as extensively researched as others, I'd say it's likely, but if you need 100% you might not wanna go this route.
Thanks for the reply. I don't think every method is 100% safe. I have a total of 19 zopiclone tablets, 7.5 mg. But if I take all of them, I'm afraid that it will increase the likelihood of vomiting and therefore the attempt might fail. And above all, how I wake up, the attempt should fail. I want to avoid having to go to a hospital. I don't want anyone to know that I wanted CTB

Last edited:
D

deadinsidex2

Getting the hell out of here
Jan 30, 2024
i mixed mine with double the amount of bdo with a soft drink and didnt notice any burning. if diluted im sure its fine
Can I administer it through injection? Wouldn't that bypass the whole vomiting nd nausea thing! Nd did U get a headache how was it?

kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
Can I administer it through injection? Wouldn't that bypass the whole vomiting nd nausea thing! Nd did U get a headache how was it?
i have no idea if that would work- sorry. i did have a headache hours after ingestion but it wasn't bad it was just uncomfortable

Reactions: hiAbbey
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
probably? but that would have to be IV.
and that might knock you out before you even injected everything, with that amount you'd have to go very slow, since like 5ml probably make you pass out, how will you get the rest of it in?
Would probably need a drip setup.

D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
and that might knock you out before you even injected everything, with that amount you'd have to go very slow, since like 5ml probably make you pass out, how will you get the rest of it in?
So would rectal administration actually work better?!

Last edited:
D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
If u injected one sufficient shot quickly U wouldn't have a minute or two for it to kick in?! U would get knocked out that fast!

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
If u injected one sufficient shot quickly U wouldn't have a minute or two for it to kick in?! U would get knocked out that fast!
I don't know the details since I'm not educated in the medical field, but to my understanding you would damage your vein, and arm by injecting in one go.
Not that that matters when you ctb, but there are physically limiting factors as well, mainly the needle diameter and fluid viscosity as well as how much your vein can take it (although your vein is probably the least limiting factor).

I mean you can try,.. get a needle, pull up some GBL and see how fast you can push it out without it becoming a literal pressure washer.