• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
Hey!

I used Prochlorperazine which I ordered online (prescription questionnaire required but easy to do!)

I took one every 8 hours for 48 hours before I took the GBL. Felt absolutely no nausea and didn't vomit whilst in a coma.

Let me know if you need any more information. I really like it as a way to ctb. Very peaceful.
Sorry the stupid question, but I was wondering if GHB is the same as 1,4 butanediol and BDO. I've seen it written different ways and didn't want to confuse the chemicals. Also, how long is this solvent good for or what's the shelf life. I plan on leaving this place in the next 10yrs. maybe sooner if I can't take it any longer.

Wintergirl666

Wintergirl666

Aug 29, 2018
I' m wondering if GBL is stronger than BDO. You guys wrote that the lethal dose is about 60ml. But I once overdosed on GBL and according to the hospital it was a close call. I don't remember how much I took of that stuff, but it was maybe a teaspoon full of GBL. I took it with alcohol tho.
PS: Please don't mind my english^^" I'm from germany

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I' m wondering if GBL is stronger than BDO. You guys wrote that the lethal dose is about 60ml. But I once overdosed on GBL and according to the hospital it was a close call. I don't remember how much I took of that stuff, but it was maybe a teaspoon full of GBL. I took it with alcohol tho.
PS: Please don't mind my english^^" I'm from germany
GBL turns to GBH when digested. it depends on the strength purity of the solution but you can die with 10ml of GBH along with a lot of alcohol in you.

khw777

khw777

Just trying to catch a bus!
Oct 18, 2019
If this method is so good how come we don't hear about much on site. Are there
people that had success?

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I know this is kind of an unattended thread but I just wanted to say I plan on ctb'ing with this method in the future, and plan on posting/chatting about it live for y'all.
Heads up! Being that this metabolizes the same way alcohol does, I'd strongly advise taking some L-Theanine with it. I just literally heard my mom projectile vomit from drinking a few days ago.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I am actually keeping an eye on out for an obituary regarding a member who used this method last Friday. I have not seen them since. They were planning on having a few alcoholic drinks then an overdose of GHB. I will keep you updated when i see their obit in their local paper. To be honest, I don't think you will post much during the event, you will, by all accounts, go unconscious quite quickly. They were just going to drink it, nothing special apart from being a bit drunk which will add to its potency.

Last edited:
angele

angele

gay trans man (he/him)
Nov 20, 2019
I am actually keeping an eye on out for an obituary regarding a member who used this method last Friday. I have not seen them since. They were planning on having a few alcoholic drinks then an overdose of GHB. I will keep you updated when i see their obit in their local paper. To be honest, I don't think you will post much during the event, you will, by all accounts, go unconscious quite quickly. They were just going to drink it, noting special apart from being a bit drunk which will add to its potency.
Thanks for the info Stan!

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
I am actually keeping an eye on out for an obituary regarding a member who used this method last Friday. I have not seen them since. They were planning on having a few alcoholic drinks then an overdose of GHB. I will keep you updated when i see their obit in their local paper. To be honest, I don't think you will post much during the event, you will, by all accounts, go unconscious quite quickly. They were just going to drink it, nothing special apart from being a bit drunk which will add to its potency.
Do we need to take anti vomit meds with this method. Or is it just alcohol...

angele

angele

gay trans man (he/him)
Nov 20, 2019
Do we need to take anti vomit meds with this method. Or is it just alcohol...
If you're taking any kind of overdose or poison orally, it's a good idea to take antiemetics. The human body is really good at telling when something shouldn't be ingested, so it's best to prepare for any possible outcome. This isn't a problem if you take it rectally like I am though

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for the info Stan!
If you're taking any kind of overdose or poison orally, it's a good idea to take antiemetics. The human body is really good at telling when something shouldn't be ingested, so it's best to prepare for any possible outcome. This isn't a problem if you take it rectally like I am though
I'm not sure how ctb rectally with this method? How do you do it?

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
People use GHB as a party drug with no AE
Is 1,4B the same as GHB and also GBL? How much is needed to be lethal? Where's place a person could purchase good quality butanediol?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Is 1,4B the same as GHB and also GBL? How much is needed to be lethal? Where's place a person could purchase good quality butanediol?
GBL is a precursor to GHB. GHB is a widely used recreational drug, if you can get hold of a dealer they will probably have it because it is so easy to make. GBL can actually be bought but I think you need a purpose as it is an industrial solvent. Some countries you can buy it easy. Hard to say on dosage but I know if you managed to get 50 ml and be fairly drunk beforehand it will do the trick.

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
GBL is a precursor to GHB. GHB is a widely used recreational drug, if you can get hold of a dealer they will probably have it because it is so easy to make. GBL can actually be bought but I think you need a purpose as it is an industrial solvent. Some countries you can buy it easy. Hard to say on dosage but I know if you managed to get 50 ml and be fairly drunk beforehand it will do the trick.
I live in the US, 1,4b is legal here. I looked on Amazon and it's available. I'm not sure on potency. There's only been a few successful deaths. I want to make sure it works by taking an anti vomit medication and some benzos because some people have known to wake even though heavily drugged. Also, I don't know if you saw this or not but some articles say that alcohol doesn't help this drug to be more potent...idk, just looking into it. I know everybody's body is different!

Reactions: ditsyking
angele

angele

gay trans man (he/him)
Nov 20, 2019
for all those curious, just took a test dose rectally and it does NOT burn.... LOL

• Wow
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Thank you ^w^

I got it all down. Will update if anything happens
For those using this thread to research this method, please note this was the last post @purposeless ever made, which was in January 2019, but his/her account says last seen months later, July 2019. If you look at the quoted post and the ones leading up to it, s/he claimed to have just attempted to ctb with this method.

Last edited:
squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
Where are we at with this method, has anyone heard of any recent CTBs with butanediol?

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
An unofficial DNR for some especially medics means nothing. I know 100% if i webt out to a patient and there was no official DNR on the correct paper, signed etc i would have to attempt to save as its my legal obligation at work. The point of the DNR is not just for medics but also to protect the patient, its there to make sure the patient has made the decision when in sound mind and is fully aware of the consequences if medical attention is not given. Now a Joe Bloggs may read it and not attempt to save you, they dont legally have to but if a medic appears and thinks there is a chance of survival as all diagnosis of death points are not fully met then they must act or have a very very good reason why they havnt. A simple well the patient had an unofficial DNR would not surfice. They could attempt to give CPR whilst waiting for a decision from higher up before they stop.

I'm so glad you posted this. I was heading here to say the same.

I have even seen properly executed DNRs be ignored by first responders. In some places, they will only be honored in a private home through hospice.

E

Empirespy

Apr 14, 2020
I thought I'd better post here, as I very recently failed to ctb via GBL, which uses the same mechanism as 1-4b. My failure was due to vomiting.
My dosage was 70ml, with around 250ml of Jack Daniel's, the Jack was administered over about an hour, mixed with cocacola, and the GBL was taken in one go, mixed in cocacola. First thoughts is it tasted foul, it was awful. Then after 2mins or I started to get tingly and feel really good. Based on the last part of the playlist I remember, I passed out maybe 7mins after taking it. Now at some point I vomited pretty much every thing out and feel off the bed. As I was laying on my back, I suspect I fell out trying to turn to avoid checking. Falling out removed my headphones, which pauses music, but the playlist already finished, so the vomiting occured after 40mins. When I fell out I landed face first and it appears I broke my nose. However I did not notice this fact until bumping it about 2 hours after waking whilst in the shower. I woke up about 8hours after taking it. I felt absolutely exhausted physically and mentally, so much so that I could bearly move. I also had a lack of touch, even after being able get up, I did not notice I was standing and lying in sick. Over the past 4 hours I have stayed in bed, my touch has returned, I feel less tired. I have not got any sleep. I'm not sure if this is due to the bleeding nose or the drug, perhaps both, but I have a blocked nose that is producing copious quantities of phlegm, such that I have to swallow a big ball every few minutes. I also have a mild fever and a headache, as well as a sore throat due to the vomiting. While this isn't the most pleasant, for a suicide failure it's not to bad. With antiemetics and Bezos on the way, I think I have a much better chance.

Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
This appears to be a fairly new and mostly untested method for the purpose of committing suicide.

In my view, there are two relevant ways to look at this:

- the theory about how it all works
- real world data and other practical considerations

1,4 butanediol is supposed to convert to GHB, which would exert the intended effects.
1.4-butanediol, which is a GHB precursor, is actually available over the counter. It is promoted as an ergogenic agent or for treating depression or insomnia, and has been in use for some time for these purposes. However 1,4-butanediol is also reported to be both toxic and habit-forming, although the number of confirmed cases of 1,4-BD intoxication is relatively low compared to GHB. The reasons for this according to WHO is attributable to the longer period of GHB availability, inaccurate or unknown identity of the substance ingested by intoxicated persons, similarity of symptoms, and more importantly, metabolic conversion of 1,4-BD to GHB.
WHO found that the epidemiology of the use and abuse of 1,4-BD is intrinsically linked to that of GHB. It identified this as a major issue in the reporting of abuse factors of 1.4 Butanediol, as 1.4 Butanediol is rapidly metabolized to and reported forensically as GHB. The following dosage and subjective effect report is taken from the Pre-Review of 1,4-BD WHO: After a dose of 4 ml, 1,4-BD induces sleep (though the sedative effect can also be induced by lower doses. In some cases the sedative effect can lead to coma or even death). However, the effect of 1,4-BD is different from individual to individual. Some people get nasty side effects already after an intake of 2 ml. Doses exceeding 6 ml induce heavy poisoning symptoms, leading to coma or death

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I thought I'd better post here, as I very recently failed to ctb via GBL, which uses the same mechanism as 1-4b. My failure was due to vomiting.
My dosage was 70ml, with around 250ml of Jack Daniel's, the Jack was administered over about an hour, mixed with cocacola, and the GBL was taken in one go, mixed in cocacola. First thoughts is it tasted foul, it was awful. Then after 2mins or I started to get tingly and feel really good. Based on the last part of the playlist I remember, I passed out maybe 7mins after taking it. Now at some point I vomited pretty much every thing out and feel off the bed. As I was laying on my back, I suspect I fell out trying to turn to avoid checking. Falling out removed my headphones, which pauses music, but the playlist already finished, so the vomiting occured after 40mins. When I fell out I landed face first and it appears I broke my nose. However I did not notice this fact until bumping it about 2 hours after waking whilst in the shower. I woke up about 8hours after taking it. I felt absolutely exhausted physically and mentally, so much so that I could bearly move. I also had a lack of touch, even after being able get up, I did not notice I was standing and lying in sick. Over the past 4 hours I have stayed in bed, my touch has returned, I feel less tired. I have not got any sleep. I'm not sure if this is due to the bleeding nose or the drug, perhaps both, but I have a blocked nose that is producing copious quantities of phlegm, such that I have to swallow a big ball every few minutes. I also have a mild fever and a headache, as well as a sore throat due to the vomiting. While this isn't the most pleasant, for a suicide failure it's not to bad. With antiemetics and Bezos on the way, I think I have a much better chance.
For future reference, maybe switch the ethyl alcohol with tert amyl alcohol and there you go. I could be wrong, but I think the former alcohol is partially responsible for the vomiting part dye to aldehydes. And perhaps even moreso if you use 1, 4 butanediol. And also, get some l-theanine. That'll at least help with the aldehydes, if you must.

C

CSSLAVE

May 29, 2020
Hi all. I'm looking for a definitive guide on drowning with the aid of butanediol. I know it takes a while to kick in and is aided by alcohol (and possibly grape soda?). As a method, I'd take it and paddle out to a quiet place where I couldn't be seen or resuscitated. I'd like it to look as accidental as possible. I'd like to know how much of it shows up on autopsies, if autopsy toxicology always screens for GHB variants, and if drowning negates the need for a tox screen. Additionally, I don't necessarily care about the pain or fear of drowning, I just need me to be unable to wake up in order to breathe. Thanks

• Hugs
E

EternalDarkness

Jul 26, 2020
If you take butanedio rectally, does your body still metabolizes it to GBL? I ask because by taking it rectally it bypasses the liver, doesnt it?

Reactions: Tysoma
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
If you take butanedio rectally, does your body still metabolizes it to GBL? I ask because by taking it rectally it bypasses the liver, doesnt it?
Ich denke, Du verstehst auch Deutsch :wink:

BDO wird wie GBL in GHB
umgewandelt.

Zitat :
BDO wird auch als Droge konsumiert. Es wird im Magen des menschlichen Körpers innerhalb von Sekunden über zwei Stufen durch die Alkohol-Dehydrogenase und die Aldehyd-Dehydrogenase zu 4-Hydroxybutansäure (GHB) metabolisiert[14][15] und zeigt daher dieselben Wirkungen, die nach circa 5–20 Minuten einsetzen und ca. 2–3 Stunden anhalten. Im Vergleich zu GHB muss BDO jedoch deutlich niedriger dosiert werden.
Zitat ende

Die Metabolisierung findet im Magen statt. Wie gut das rektal funktioniert weiss ich nicht.
Deshalb war mein Plan mit GHB, das muss nicht umgewandelt werden

L

LurkerMcGee

Aug 22, 2020
I'm so bummed I didn't come across this site/thread when it was available so easily in the US! I have no interest in trying to figure out bitcoin or the dw, I'm hardly a technological genius. Although it appears that may be my only option.
I'm so bummed I didn't come across this site/thread when it was available so easily in the US! I have no interest in trying to figure out bitcoin or the dw, I'm hardly a technological genius. Although it appears that may be my only option.
Apologies for the pity party lol. Just a bit frustrated at the moment. It will pass, I'm sure.

Last edited: