• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
im back after my last attempt and it would have worked
(I stopped breathing at one point) but my Nan came back early and found me I got taken to hospital was in there for a good while can't remember much but managed to lie my way out of getting sectioned would have been back soon but I've been watched like a hawk the last few days

Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
Hugs I'm sorry this happened to you :( I wish you luck with your next attempt, or whatever you choose to do after this ^^
Thank you defo trying again with the same method as it's really peaceful with 0 pain just need to make sure im not found this time round hense the hotel room paid for with cash and fake name

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
im back after my last attempt and it would have worked
(I stopped breathing at one point) but my Nan came back early and found me I got taken to hospital was in there for a good while can't remember much but managed to lie my way out of getting sectioned would have been back soon but I've been watched like a hawk the last few days

Wow, I thought you had succeeded. I'm glad you didn't have a mandatory psych admission