• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nexus2049

Apr 19, 2024
Hi guys. I've been here before but lost my username and can't find it for the life of me. Interacted with a few people here, including a trans kid from Saudi who was having a hard time (from discord) - hope you're ok out there.

So essentially I completely blew up my life through gambling addiction. Had everything, good salary/career, own place, wife, money in bank etc.

Got addicted to crypto trading and stole from my employer over a 2 year period. Came clean to ceo in late 2020. My family helped replace what I'd taken.

Lost my career, got divorced, had to move back in with my parents.

Last few years have been very painful. I'm 41 now. I've had periods where I thought it would work out. I tried to continue trading - it's a skill after all. And I've had periods of success. But the pressure I find myself under is too great - trying to grind myself out of this hole seems impossible. And under that pressure trading becomes infinitely more difficult.

In the meantime I've applied for hundreds of jobs. Things way beneath my experience level, just to get a job, but no one wants to hire me. I can't go back to what I did before (I was cfo) as I lost my qualification and referencing would be impossible.

In one of the windows where things were good I got into a long distance relationship. Which was a huge mistake. I pretended that things were better than they were. It felt amazing to be connected with her. But she saw my depression and stepped back. That was almost a year ago now.

I cant carry on living like this. I don't see a future worth living.

I joined today because I thought I was ready to die. I went to find the bbq charcoal but it doesn't seem to be anywhere. Maybe my parents threw it out. Maybe they suspected I might use it, as they know I've been feeling suicidal. Incidentally the last time I saw it the chimney starter was ok the side in the house, so I suspect my parents may have hidden it.

I don't want to hang myself.

If there was an easy way to poison myself I'd probably do it today.

I don't know what I'm going to do. Probably drink and go to sleep.

N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
Hope y'll find thé peace you want , dont forget you Can Always find a way and do some efforts i'm without a job 26 yo and seeing myself being thrown away

Reactions: nexus2049
soonatpeace777888

soonatpeace777888

Experienced
Jul 4, 2023
Wow, addiction is a bitch, I'm sorry it destroyed your life. Good luck with what ever you choose to do.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome back! I'm sorry you have to go through this.

N

nexus2049

Apr 19, 2024
Welcome back! I'm sorry you have to go through this.
Hey, thank you. I hope you're at peace yourself
Wow, addiction is a bitch, I'm sorry it destroyed your life. Good luck with what ever you choose to do.

It's the worst - one of those things you think won't happen to you.

And none more destructive than gambling.

Rehab I went to was exclusively alcohol and drugs other than me. And everyone (more or less) had a good life to return to. With problems, sure, but not decimated like mine

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's suggested 10-15 floors minimum, depending on the floor height and whether u would land on concrete or lawn / natural floor.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
Welcome back to this hellish corner of existence, hope you find what you are looking for.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry things got bad you had to come back here. I hope you find a way to be at peace.