• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
So you drank the 1,4 Butanediol straight? Wow!

im a bit concerned though

how long does it take 1.4b to get into the system?

and when did they find @Toenditall ?

i mean when it takes 1.4b just a few minutes to be absorbed from the stomach and they pumped @Toenditall stomach 2h later it means this didnt had any effect on her/his survival.

she/he might have survived even if he/she wouldnt have been found

and another things concerns me: there are a lot of reported death from people who overdosed ghb but i heard a lot of people die because they choke on their own vomit while being unconsciousness ... so maybe taking meto is actually counterproductive?

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
im a bit concerned though

how long does it take 1.4b to get into the system?

and when did they find @Toenditall ?

i mean when it takes 1.4b just a few minutes to be absorbed from the stomach and they pumped @Toenditall stomach 2h later it means this didnt had any effect on her/his survival.

she/he might have survived even if he/she wouldnt have been found

and another things concerns me: there are a lot of reported death from people who overdosed ghb but i heard a lot of people die because they choke on their own vomit while being unconsciousness ... so maybe taking meto is actually counterproductive?

I'm guessing they reversed it with Naloxone; pumping the stomach after 30 minutes or so wouldn't have helped.

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
I'm guessing they reversed it with Naloxone; pumping the stomach after 30 minutes or so wouldn't have helped.

The strategy used to treat people admitted to hospital emergency departments intoxicated with GHB/GBL/BD is essentially supportive and requires monitoring vital signs and ensuring the airways are clear, because emesis is common. Physicians should pay particular attention to cardiovascular and respiratory symptoms and if the patients are unconscious then intubation should be considered for the first few hours of recovery. According to different studies the prevalence of intubation of GHB poisoned patients varies from 10 to 57%, whereas the mean duration of intubation ranges from 80 to 210 minutes [157, 164].

Cardiovascular symptoms resulting from overdosing with GHB don't normally require invasive therapy although the bradycardia might be treated by administration of atropine. ECG anomalies are not typical of GHB intoxication and if they do occur are probably caused by co-ingestion of other drugs [19].

Table 1010 gives examples of the types of drugs used in attempts to reverse the intoxication and sedative effects of GHB in emergency department patients and also in various animal studies. In one study, physostigmine showed some promise in reversing GHB-induced altered states of consciousness [165, 166], although its efficacy was later challenged [167]. Neither naloxone, a pure opiate antagonist [168], nor the selective benzodiazepine receptor antagonist flumazenil [169] were effective in reversing GHB sedation. A novel GABA-B antagonist was tested in mice as a way of lowering mortality caused by massive doses of GHB, but it did not seem to have any beneficial effects [170]. Taken together, these investigations and the types of drugs used have so far not provided a practically useful antidote to treat patients heavily intoxicated with GHB.

Table 10
Examples of drugs used in the treatment and reversal of acute GHB intoxication.

Drug (Trade Name in USA) Class of Medication Limitations/Comments
Phenytoin (Dilantin®)
Phenobarbital (Luminal®) Anticonvulsant/antiepileptic. No apparent effect on coma induced by GHB.
Clonazepam (Klonopin®) Diazepam (Valium®)
Lorazepam (Ativan®) GABA-A receptor agonists. Effective to treat withdrawal effects of GHB.
Flumazenil (Anexate®) GABA-A receptor antagonist. No influence on CNS depression.
Naloxone (Narcan®) Pure µ-opiate receptor antagonist. No effect on GHB-induced respiratory depression.
Physostigmine (Antilirium®) Cholinesterase inhibitor and thus a potential antidote to reverse effects of anticholinergic agents. No major benefit and after GHB overdose and this treatment might precipitate seizures or cardiac arrhythmias.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4462042/#__sec20title

Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018

But he did not tell them what he took.

i was for a couple of days woke up in resus they didnt know what ive taken and despretaly wanted to know (i didnt tell them) turns out it doesnt show up on blood tests very well so thats a bonus had my stomach pumped and a load of other stuff done to me i was told i stopped breathing at one point booking into a hotel room next week paying in cash using a fake name the lot this stuff works and not at all painful i was out in about 10 mins

Toenditall

Toenditall

Nov 10, 2018
I'm pretty sure if someone is completely unresponsive and not in respiratory or cardiac arrest, protocol dictates that Narcan is administered; whether or not level of consciousness improves will dictate what measures are implemented next.
would narcan work? i remember been woken up at one point with something up my nose that shit bloody hurt

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
would narcan work? i remember been woken up at one point with something up my nose that shit bloody hurt

Lemme guess, it hurt on just one side, in one nostril? Yes? That's because someone shoved a nozzle full of Narcan up your nose.

It doesn't work as well for GHB, but it is used anyway, especially since when you're unconscious they can't tell what you're on, and there's no time for tox screens.

Toenditall

Toenditall

Nov 10, 2018
Lemme guess, it hurt on just one side, in one nostril? Yes? That's because someone shoved a nozzle full of Narcan up your nose.
yeh thats it its still sore now tbh

It doesn't work as well for GHB, but it is used anyway, especially since when you're unconscious they can't tell what you're on, and there's no time for tox screens.

yep its sore as hell even now

Oh, big question, can you describe the taste of 1.4 bdo? I've a 100ml bottle and wondering if I'll be able to down it all. I've also ordered meto so should be okay after ingestion!

taste is extremly bitter i put mine in a pint of very strong jd and coke and could barly taste it you just need a strong falvour to take the edge of it

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
yes thats what i was told and im not sure i dont like the idea of hanging rather just lie in bed pass out then die peaceful as hell

I agree, it's far better.
Now I can't choose SN or 1,4 B.
We have more documentation and tests about SN, at the same time dying with a possible severe headache or worst + your skin turning blue/brown...
I'm very confused about it

P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
i was for a couple of days woke up in resus they didnt know what ive taken and despretaly wanted to know (i didnt tell them) turns out it doesnt show up on blood tests very well so thats a bonus had my stomach pumped and a load of other stuff done to me i was told i stopped breathing at one point booking into a hotel room next week paying in cash using a fake name the lot this stuff works and not at all painful i was out in about 10 mins
So are you confident that 1, 4 b, alcohol and an antimetic would result in a peaceful death?

Toenditall

Toenditall

Nov 10, 2018
So are you confident that 1, 4 b, alcohol and an antimetic would result in a peaceful death?
extremly peaceful felt like i was really drunk for 5-10 mins them i blacked out and woke up in hospital 8 hours after then got told how "lucky" i was to be alive so yes this method will work if your not found like i was

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018

There are never any guarantees, but yes, speaking for myself-- and, I think it's safe to say, the other members of this forum that have also done the research-- we are confident that this has a proven mortality rate and a peaceful death with the right dose.

It was banned as a nutritional supplement some time ago because of documented illnesses and death:

https://www.nytimes.com/2001/01/11/health/bodybuilding-supplement-blamed-for-deaths.html

There was also a case-- I can't find it to link right now-- of three deaths related to deliberate poisonings.

G

guildford91rs

Jun 22, 2018
I might use this as my method. I've passed out from (recreational) use of ghb before and it is peaceful/sudden.
I'd always thought that the deaths from ghb were mainly due to choking on vomit rather than due to its toxicity which had stopped me from considering it as a method

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I might use this as my method. I've passed out from (recreational) use of ghb before and it is peaceful/sudden.
I'd always thought that the deaths from ghb were mainly due to choking on vomit rather than due to its toxicity which had stopped me from considering it as a method

Apparently, with GHB and its precursors, there's a very fine line between recreational and toxic, especially when combined with alcohol.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Toenditall ,

Undoubtedly stuff that has a potential to be lethal. But in all fairness, almost anything can be lethal. To the hospital staff it appeared you were close to death but we don't know what happened if you had not been discovered. The body's resiliency is amazing.

Reliable sources are important. Truth is, we don't know how lethal this stuff actually is. Even if we got a ldlo (lowest lethal dose) for humans, that's just that: the lowest lethal dose. LD50 may be very, very different. I vaguely recall the original thread and remain skeptical. Keep in mind the way this stuff is supposed to work. A bit on the alpha 4 subunit of the GABAA receptor, the GHB receptor (which is supposed to be excitatory) and the GABAB receptor.

The GABAB agonist baclofen in comparison: https://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB00181 rat LD50 145mg/kg, https://www.chemicalbook.com/ChemicalProductProperty_EN_CB8669450.htm mouse LD50 200 mg /Kg

Converting 145mg/kg to a 60 Kg human (not correct, but ...): 8.7 gram.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16454779 'baclofen overdose: defining the spectrum of toxicity.'

'Coma, delirium and seizures occurred only with doses of 200 mg or more, and hypertension was more common with higher doses.'
No mention of deaths.
Further reading, long: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/bcpt.12344
It is very hard to find information about lethal overdoses, it is rare. Baclofen is a GABAB agonist, benzodiazepines are positive allosteric modeulators of the GABAA receptor. I find it a bit suprising that a high dose of a GABAB agonist isn't that lethal. But of course in the end, barbiturates are not GABAA agonists either ... which actually makes me a bit fearful about N not being that lethal, but that's for a different thread.
GABAA agonists are usually not that lethal either.

Mixing drugs is different, of course.
Apparently, the way to die by means of GHB is by respiratory depression. Getting that to work reliably is a different thing altogether.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2656813/
Quick detour: Allosteric Modulators of GABAB Receptors: Mechanism of Action and Therapeutic Perspective 'These molecules, almost devoid of apparent activity when applied alone, greatly enhance both the potency and efficacy of GABAB agonists. As such, in contrast to baclofen that constantly activates the receptor everywhere in the brain, these positive allosteric modulators induce a large increase in GABAB-mediated responses only WHERE and WHEN physiologically needed. Such compounds are then well adapted to help GABA to activate its GABAB receptors, like benzodiazepines favor GABAA receptor activation'

So while I'd like to learn more, I'm not convinced of it being a reliable way to die.

Last edited:
Suicat

Suicat

Part human, part cat.
Oct 1, 2018
@Toenditall ,

Undoubtedly stuff that has a potential to be lethal. But in all fairness, almost anything can be lethal. To the hospital staff it appeared you were close to death but we don't know what happened if you had not been discovered. The body's resiliency is amazing....
(Just to shorten the quotation)
...So while I'd like to learn more, I'm not convinced of it being a reliable way to die.

I've been looking at news articles where people have died "accidentally" from it, usually mixed with alcohol and trying to interpret a potentially reliable method from that. But the most recent Manchester Evening News article (also posted earlier on in the thread) makes it out to be very easy, I feel it was intentional and wonder what her dose was before she drank this supposed single glass of prosecco. But it also mentions that in the past, she had downed 50ml of the stuff and ended up in a coma in ICU, this time she was found hours later and was dead. There have been a few stories like this though when questioning this, the newspapers only like to report the really gory, juicy cases. Even scientific papers aren't reliable, for the same LD50 etc. Reason. It's just trial and error most of the time until there have been enough documented trials and errors! I will be giving this a go and when I do, I'll try to post as much as I can on here.

Last edited: