• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

onegoodreason

onegoodreason

"She went down swinging" Tom Petty
Dec 28, 2018
By the way, just in case it the supply on Amazon dries up, there is a German seller on eBay who was happy to give me shipping rates to the US.

I'm going to link it here, because I had to find it in a very roundabout way; it doesn't show on an international eBay search for some reason: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.de/ulk/itm/263516390174
Hi gingerplum, is there a way to convert that page to English? That would be very helpful. Thanks.

onegoodreason

onegoodreason

Dec 28, 2018
Real GHB tastes yummy and salty to most people. We are cheating here and buying 1,4 B legally off of amazon and it's getting converted to GHB in our bodies. It tastes nasty, bitter, and chemically. Got to have a plan to combat that.
I may have missed this somewhere in the thread, or I forgot, but is it possible to purchase GHB anywhere? I'm figuring not since it's the 1,4b that's being discussed here as the method. Just want to be sure. Thanks!

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I may have missed this somewhere in the thread, or I forgot, but is it possible to purchase GHB anywhere? I'm figuring not since it's the 1,4b that's being discussed here as the method. Just want to be sure. Thanks!
My understanding is that GHB is an illegal "party drug," which means that you could probably find it on the darkweb (if you know where to look) or on certain street corners (if you know the right people), but you won't find it advertised openly. No free Amazon shipping, I'm afraid.

onegoodreason

onegoodreason

Dec 28, 2018
Copy the text, Google "German to English," and paste. You really don't need it, though, it's just an extensive breakdown of the chemical description. The seller also responded to my email in perfect English.
Great, thanks, gingerplum! Converting currency and language is an issue for me, I'm useless with any language other than English.

onegoodreason

onegoodreason

Dec 28, 2018
My understanding is that GHB is an illegal "party drug," which means that you could probably find it on the darkweb (if you know where to look) or on certain street corners (if you know the right people), but you won't find it advertised openly. No free Amazon shipping, I'm afraid.
Ah, ok, I figured it was probably something like that. (sigh) Oh well...can't have it easy now, can we? :-{

purposeless

purposeless

Dec 22, 2018
This is what I received from the seller mentioned above. ( Hope the image shows up) The note says: Attention! The chemical crystallizes when under 20 Celsius. If you find the chemical to be solid put the closed bottle into lukewarm water. I really want to take it right now but..no joke..i can't get it open hahaha The lid is keeping me from ctb lol

Attachments

• 20190116_071201.jpg
    20190116_071201.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 140
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
Well, it's very low, as in a very small amount of liquid. I want to say we were estimating a min of 60 mL as more than enough, but I can't remember how we arrived at that number.

It also concerns me that @Toenditall consumed that amount and just ended up horrifically sick:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-freinds.10153/page-2#post-185567

he only took 20ml though

for comparison:

Anaesthetic doses within the range 60-70 mg/kg were given intravenously to a patient. GHB has been reported to be involved in over 6000 cases in general anaesthesia,

Anaesthetic doses within the range 60-70 mg/kg were given intravenously to a patient. GHB has been reported to be involved in over 6000 cases in general anaesthesia,

https://www.who.int/medicines/areas/quality_safety/4.1GHBcritical_review.pdf

Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
Well, it's very low, as in a very small amount of liquid. I want to say we were estimating a min of 60 mL as more than enough, but I can't remember how we arrived at that number.

It also concerns me that @Toenditall consumed that amount and just ended up horrifically sick:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-freinds.10153/page-2#post-185567

On his first attempt he only took 20ml. He also wrote not using meto.

Sorry guys still here just woke up I puked when I was out cold meto is defo recommended will try again tomorrow with meto and more 1.4b

Later on he said:
I might just take all 280ml I have left just in case

But I think he ordered a 200ml bottle and had 180ml left. January 8th he was last seen.

Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
I took a fair amount of this stuff last night to test it out, mixed with apple whiskey. surprisingly it took more than expected to have any affect. i rarely do drugs, but do often drink. I would say around 4 tubes from the 2oz bottle to feel anything, and at that it was a mild drunken feeling, no sleepyness or lethargic reaction. kind of upset because someone stated a few drops made them react and I took far more then that. age23 weight160lb, no meto on hand but mat try a megadose tonight of all that remains and see if I can maybe just throw up in my sleep and die.. be fine with that, better on my family too they would think i just got piss drunk and asphyxiated

@wutsthepoint was last seen on Sunday.

He may have tried a "megadose" on Sunday. 2oz == 60ml minus "4 tubes" is maybe a dose between 10ml - 50ml

Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
What happened? Were you hospitalized?
i was for a couple of days woke up in resus they didnt know what ive taken and despretaly wanted to know (i didnt tell them) turns out it doesnt show up on blood tests very well so thats a bonus had my stomach pumped and a load of other stuff done to me i was told i stopped breathing at one point booking into a hotel room next week paying in cash using a fake name the lot this stuff works and not at all painful i was out in about 10 mins

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
i was for a couple of days woke up in resus they didnt know what ive taken and despretaly wanted to know (i didnt tell them) turns out it doesnt show up on blood tests very well so thats a bonus had my stomach pumped and a load of other stuff done to me i was told i stopped breathing at one point booking into a hotel room next week paying in cash using a fake name the lot this stuff works and not at all painful i was out in about 10 mins
What I think I now remember from our previous research is that it takes at least four hours for full effect.

Also, unless they run your blood sample through a gas chromatograph / mass spectrometer (GCMS), 1,4B/GHB will not show up on any lab tests --and a GCMS test is a very specialized test.

Sorry to hear about the fallout. I really wish the original 1,4B thread was still around so more information was readily available.

Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
What I think I now remember from our previous research is that it takes at least four hours for full effect.

Also, unless they run your blood sample through a gas chromatograph / mass spectrometer (GCMS), 1,4B/GHB will not show up on any lab tests --and a GCMS test is a very specialized test.

Sorry to hear about the fallout. I really wish the original 1,4B thread was still around so more information was readily available.
I'm fine now tbh no long last effects managed to lie well enough to get out of getting sectioned somehow but still determined to leave this world as soon as I can just thought I'd let people know that this method will work when done properly meto is needed as I found out on a trial just pissed that I came so close luckily I still have 200 ml left(I hid it with a pack of meto just in case something like this happened) the 100ml bottle only has a little left in it so is useless unless I just wanted to get high lol