• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
what happened to the old thread?

Requested to be closed by @311

Someone didnt have good results. I have a gag reflex. I have these supplies on hand.

It's not relevant to this thread. Btw I asked for the thread to be closed because we lacked information.

He is going to ctb using a different method

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/tomorrow-at-9am.10222/#post-185091

Last edited:
onegoodreason

onegoodreason

"She went down swinging" Tom Petty
Dec 28, 2018
Yes, I did purchase it on Amazon. ~$47. I'm not planning to use the 1,4 recreationally, but I like having it on hand in case my first option doesn't come through (N from A).

I am planning to ctb, probably towards the end of this month depending on when I get ahold of my N. It was supposed to have shipped recently, so I'm hoping I don't have to wait the many weeks that others have. Working on wrapping up logistical stuff like an official will and unofficial DNR in case someone finds me in the meantime, then once I get my N I'm planning to take a short vacation before coming back and ctb. Fingers crossed it all works out!
Thanks for your response, PrettyReckless! I am just amazed that one can buy this stuff on Amazon!! And it's legal?!? Wow. I get the good back up plan idea you have in place. One way or another, you'll be able to meet your needs. Good to know, too, that it doesn't bother the skin too much. Whew! I take niacin but I think I've built a tolerance to it so I don't flush much anymore, so I'm familiar with what that feels like. Kinda like it! Good for the skin.

If A has told you it's been shipped, hopefully it will reach you soon. How long ago did it ship? I'm sure you'll let us know when it arrives. Yes? Always interested to know how long the shipment takes as it seems to vary so much from person to person. Did you go with the courier, or with regular mail?

Good idea about the DNR. I also like your idea of a vacation first, one last "fun" time before you go. If I have the funds, I might try to do the same. Any idea where you'll go, what you'll do? So curious. Would it be something on your bucket list, if you have one? Whatever you do, I hope it will be everything you hope for so that you can transition in Peace and contentment. :-)

I have a health directive written up (unofficial) but will look it over again and make sure it's still what I want. I don't have anything of any significant monetary value to leave in a will, but there are a few things I'd like to make sure someone gets, so will write something up for that. I've been unsubscribing to various things on the computer, closing Netflix and Hulu, even thinking about canceling my phone, but I think I'll hold on to that for now ($30/month), though I could use that to save up for the N. (sigh) Still have a bunch of things to settle, though, and will do that bit by bit. It's kind of a relief to let go of stuff, or even the worry of some things as I've made my decision to ctb. Like letting my hair just do it's thing - no more cuts, stopped the coloring months ago, so now I have 50 shades of gray (and fading blonde) in my hair! Gonna shave my legs only 1x week (save on gel and razors), no more vitamins/supplements as I run out except for digestive enzymes, nothing I can do about my aging skin (too $$$ to remedy), things like that. Gotta have my medical MJ, though, that's a priority for me, everything else can slide now. But I'm also looking at months from now to ctb, end of May/June. Will just have to see how that goes.

Best wishes to you, Dearheart! :-)

S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
An unofficial DNR for some especially medics means nothing. I know 100% if i webt out to a patient and there was no official DNR on the correct paper, signed etc i would have to attempt to save as its my legal obligation at work. The point of the DNR is not just for medics but also to protect the patient, its there to make sure the patient has made the decision when in sound mind and is fully aware of the consequences if medical attention is not given. Now a Joe Bloggs may read it and not attempt to save you, they dont legally have to but if a medic appears and thinks there is a chance of survival as all diagnosis of death points are not fully met then they must act or have a very very good reason why they havnt. A simple well the patient had an unofficial DNR would not surfice. They could attempt to give CPR whilst waiting for a decision from higher up before they stop.

OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
The problem with GBL and 1-4 Butanediol as precursors to GHB is that they are rapidly metabolised through the body by the liver. This applies more so to GBL than 1-4 butanediol (ie 1,4-Butanediol has a longer peak than GBL).

This ultimately provides a limited window through which respiratory depression, respiratory collapse and death can occur.

The obvious recommendation would be to combine this method with other CNS depressants (opiods, barbiturates etc) in sufficient dosage but a proper protocol has to be devised soon. I've nevertheless ordered 100ml and will research further.

onegoodreason

onegoodreason

Dec 28, 2018
An unofficial DNR for some especially medics means nothing. I know 100% if i webt out to a patient and there was no official DNR on the correct paper, signed etc i would have to attempt to save as its my legal obligation at work. The point of the DNR is not just for medics but also to protect the patient, its there to make sure the patient has made the decision when in sound mind and is fully aware of the consequences if medical attention is not given. Now a Joe Bloggs may read it and not attempt to save you, they dont legally have to but if a medic appears and thinks there is a chance of survival as all diagnosis of death points are not fully met then they must act or have a very very good reason why they havnt. A simple well the patient had an unofficial DNR would not surfice. They could attempt to give CPR whilst waiting for a decision from higher up before they stop.
Thanks for that info, Shewaitsforme, very good to know that. Will look into getting the proper forms - this is too important to do less. Even under any other circumstances, I would want a DNR in place - let me go, please. I don't even want to be taken to a hospital for any reason, with no money and no insurance there's no way I'd ever go there again, racking up huge bills I could never pay. I should get a tattoo with those instructions in case I ever fall unconscious somewhere - NO HOSPITAL - EVER! is what it would say! I suppose EMTs - DNR somewhere on the body wouldn't count, either, with the medics. Correct? ;-) But you would have to be of sound mind to get it, though! Well, maybe not if you've been drinking to counter the needle pain. (No, I don't have any tattoos, but appreciate the art.) Thanks again! :-)

onegoodreason

onegoodreason

Dec 28, 2018
The problem with GBL and 1-4 Butanediol as precursors to GHB is that they are rapidly metabolised through the body by the liver. This applies more so to GBL than 1-4 butanediol (ie 1,4-Butanediol has a longer peak than GBL).

This ultimately provides a limited window through which respiratory depression, respiratory collapse and death can occur.

The obvious recommendation would be to combine this method with other CNS depressants (opiods, barbiturates etc) in sufficient dosage but a proper protocol has to be devised soon. I've nevertheless ordered 100ml and will research further.
Would appreciate anything you can share with us in this regard, OnlyMercy. Thanks for what you've given so far! Good to know.

It would be just so nice if we could just get one thing that would do the trick fast, no fuss, no muss, no pain, rather than a bunch of stuff. (sigh) Oh well, I suppose ctb shouldn't be so easy to accomplish to help keep those who aren't 100% sure safe. But for those of us who are sure, we gotta find the best, easiest (painless), least costly method one of these days. Good luck to us all. Peace.

P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018

It would probably be wise to combine this with another drug to ensure that respiratory depression and death occur. What to combine it with though, that is the question. Got to be careful about the kind of side effects it would have and the strength of respiratory depression, etc. Please tell us your findings.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Is 1,4 Butanediol really an effective way to CTB? The person who originally brought this up, 311, decided to to CTB another way...
It's theoretically very effective, very peaceful, and not even a tenth the cost of N. The problem is that it's still entirely experimental.

If you were to try it, you'd want to use maybe 2oz of 1,4B + antiemetics (just as important as with N)(probably meto) + a good dose of alcohol to work as a potentiator.

O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
It's theoretically very effective, very peaceful, and not even a tenth the cost of N. The problem is that it's still entirely experimental.

If you were to try it, you'd want to use maybe 2oz of 1,4B + antiemetics (just as important as with N)(probably meto) + a good dose of alcohol to work as a potentiator.
It sounds risky, in that you might be in a coma and wake up in hospital a few weeks from now with a big hospital bill and a trip the the psych ward.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
It sounds risky, in that you might be in a coma and wake up in hospital a few weeks from now with a big hospital bill and a trip the the psych ward.
Yep. Just as risky as any other poison. As I said, and as the thread makes clear: it's experimental.

The biggest risks seem to be 1) not taking it with antiemetics and puking it out; 2) it's pretty seriously addictive and the detox is not nice, so coming out of the coma and having to break out of an addiction isn't something to look forward to. It also has a very long activation time --you'll want at least 4hrs alone to ctb-- which makes it more complex than N.

All that said, 1,4B is metabolized pretty much 1:1 into GHB, a party drug / date rape drug that is regularly cited in fatal accidental ODs, that becomes especially lethal (albeit unpredictably so) in combination with alcohol.

You pays your moneys; you takes your chances. The only really good news is that it's relatively easily acquired and shockingly inexpensive.

About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
Yep. Just as risky as any other poison. As I said, and as the thread makes clear: it's experimental.

The biggest risks seem to be 1) not taking it with antiemetics and puking it out; 2) it's pretty seriously addictive and the detox is not nice, so coming out of the coma and having to break out of an addiction isn't something to look forward to. It also has a very long activation time --you'll want at least 4hrs alone to ctb-- which makes it more complex than N.

All that said, 1,4B is metabolized pretty much 1:1 into GHB, a party drug / date rape drug that is regularly cited in fatal accidental ODs, that becomes especially lethal (albeit unpredictably so) in combination with alcohol.

You pays your moneys; you takes your chances. The only really good news is that it's relatively easily acquired and shockingly inexpensive.
Is it really that addictive that you'll have withdrawal after one (mega)dose? I'm fine with taking the chance of it not working but I don't want to suffer if it doesn't work.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Is it really that addictive that you'll have withdrawal after one (mega)dose? I'm fine with taking the chance of it not working but I don't want to suffer if it doesn't work.
I have no idea. I know that the couple drops I put on my tongue, which did result in a noticeable effect, did not result in any craving. But that's a couple drops, not a megadose.

The source I read refered to GBH, in the context of addiction, as "Satan's Piss", and I believe that account or another I read spoke of it as making benzo addiction look like a day in the park, so I'm pretty wary of the stuff.

wutsthepoint

wutsthepoint

Aug 5, 2018
I took a fair amount of this stuff last night to test it out, mixed with apple whiskey. surprisingly it took more than expected to have any affect. i rarely do drugs, but do often drink. I would say around 4 tubes from the 2oz bottle to feel anything, and at that it was a mild drunken feeling, no sleepyness or lethargic reaction. kind of upset because someone stated a few drops made them react and I took far more then that. age23 weight160lb, no meto on hand but mat try a megadose tonight of all that remains and see if I can maybe just throw up in my sleep and die.. be fine with that, better on my family too they would think i just got piss drunk and asphyxiated

SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
I took a fair amount of this stuff last night to test it out, mixed with apple whiskey. surprisingly it took more than expected to have any affect. i rarely do drugs, but do often drink. I would say around 4 tubes from the 2oz bottle to feel anything, and at that it was a mild drunken feeling, no sleepyness or lethargic reaction. kind of upset because someone stated a few drops made them react and I took far more then that. age23 weight160lb, no meto on hand but mat try a megadose tonight of all that remains and see if I can maybe just throw up in my sleep and die.. be fine with that, better on my family too they would think i just got piss drunk and asphyxiated
Th8s is why researching for yourself is very important. You cannot go off another's story because we all have different systems that react differently. Metabolism, liver function, kidney filtering, etc. Do your own research. That is why people end up failing. They go off rumor and conjecture.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
http://www.drugscience.org.uk/drugs/depressants/ghbgbl

'There is a particularly high chance of accidental overdose with GHB and GBL, because an extra half-millilitre of GBL or half-gram of GHB on top of a moderate dose can make you fall into a deep sleep where you could potentially choke to death on your own vomit. Knowledge of the recovery position and how to clear an airway could save lives. Slightly higher quantities can cause coma-like unconsciousness from which the user cannot be woken. Breathing becomes shallow, slow, and irregular or stops. This respiratory depression can easily kill or cause brain damage, (although most people who overdose will recover without lasting consequences). Large overdoses can also cause seizures, and interfere with or stop the heartbeat.' Death by choking on your own vomit ?

https://www.rxlist.com/gamma-hydroxybutyrate_ghb/supplements.htm

Possibly Effective for...
  • <skipped>
  • Suppressing symptoms of withdrawal from heroin, opium, morphine, and other opiate drugs.
Suggesting some kind of cross tolerance or action on the brain stem.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
kind of upset because someone stated a few drops made them react and I took far more then that. age23 weight160lb
That'd be me. I think I mentioned there that I'm a cheap date: I don't drink at all, so I have no tolerance, and the few drops I took probably hit me pretty hard comparatively. FWIW, I'm 49yo, 5'8", and 140#.
You cannot go off another's story because we all have different systems that react differently. Metabolism, liver function, kidney filtering, etc. Do your own research. That is why people end up failing. They go off rumor and conjecture.
Exactly. This method is still entirely experimental and, as with any other drug, an individual's metabolism may create wild variations in what might theoretically work as a general protocol.