• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Has anyone received any orders of this from the Amazon seller recently? My order had a shipping label created but so far USPS says it still hasn't received the package, and amazon is giving me the whole "we don't know where your package is either - we're trying to contact the seller" thing. Anyone else?

Last edited:
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
guys i just read that 1.4 butandiol is really a strong acid and needs to dilute in juice/water in order to prevent that you damage your gullet/stomach

and normally they use a dosis between 2-6ml ... so if you you drink 60ml you probably drink 1-2l in order to prevent that some nasty things happens in your stomach before you die

A

aeroplanes

Jan 8, 2019
Has anyone received any orders of this from the Amazon seller recently? My order had a shipping label created but so far USPS says it still hasn't received the package, and amazon is giving me the whole "we don't know where your package is either - we're trying to contact the seller" thing. Anyone else?
Yes, I ordered from them and I've received it.

Are you taking antiemetics? Could you message me? I'm still trying to figure this site out lol

About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
guys i just read that 1.4 butandiol is really a strong acid and needs to dilute in juice/water in order to prevent that you damage your gullet/stomach

and normally they use a dosis between 2-6ml ... so if you you drink 60ml you probably drink 1-2l in order to prevent that some nasty things happens in your stomach before you die
Thanks for the info! Do you have a link to where you found that out?

Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018

Not to split hairs, but who cares if your stomach and esophagus are damaged, you are only drinking it to ctb anyway. Second, drinking 1, let alone 2 Liters of fluid is impossible, you will throw up.

Admins, I'm frustrated the other threads on 1,4 butanediol were closed and shortened. I understand @311 asked you to but he is confirmed gone now. There was good info there posted by people with medical knowledge and GHB knowledge. Now we have people asking the same questions and not getting educated answered because @gingerplum, myself, and @TiredHorse are taking a step back, and a few others who provided researched information have ctb. It's more responsible to either condemn this as a method or to provide the full information already worked out. This partial information is dangerous and could create serious injuries by people attempting it without the information we already provided.

onegoodreason

onegoodreason

"She went down swinging" Tom Petty
Dec 28, 2018
I know 8 oz is more than enough, but does anyone know if this is a reputable seller?
Just looked on Amazon and the 8 oz bottles are running out, only 17 left and no indication they will have more (of this size at least). A comment was left that it should be banned for sale on Amazon as people are using it to get high (her son almost died). They have smaller bottles (1 and 2 oz bottles), and larger ones as well. Check it out.

A

aeroplanes

Jan 8, 2019
Looks like you can purchase it through Amazon in the US, but maybe not for much longer. One negative comment about recreational abuse and a near overdose could make it go away. (sigh)

Thank you for answering my questions in-depth. I ordered the 8oz just to be safe in case it does become banned. I'm probably not going to use it to ctb until we have correct information on using it

Moms_Spaghetti

Moms_Spaghetti

Dec 25, 2018
Not to split hairs, but who cares if your stomach and esophagus are damaged, you are only drinking it to ctb anyway. Second, drinking 1, let alone 2 Liters of fluid is impossible, you will throw up.

Admins, I'm frustrated the other threads on 1,4 butanediol were closed and shortened. I understand @311 asked you to but he is confirmed gone now. There was good info there posted by people with medical knowledge and GHB knowledge. Now we have people asking the same questions and not getting educated answered because @gingerplum, myself, and @TiredHorse are taking a step back, and a few others who provided researched information have ctb. It's more responsible to either condemn this as a method or to provide the full information already worked out. This partial information is dangerous and could create serious injuries by people attempting it without the information we already provided.
What do you mean confirmed gone? Did he ctb?

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018

by this logic you could also eat rat poison or drink pesticide like 3rd world farmers do in order to kill themself...which is ironically not so far away from 1.4b which is often used for rim cleaning..

i dont want to have the experience and feel my esophagus burnt by some strong acid shortly before my death...

Last edited:
Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
He posted this

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/tomorrow-at-9am.10222

I think it's unfair to delete the thread many of people added information to. I felt the threads were complete enough. We lost good information for this method. Now people are just guessing and what I'm reading isn't accurate for 1,4 butanediol. For example, just drinking this on its own without getting intoxicated first may not be enough to ctb.

Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
Myself and @gingerplum looked at a bunch of medical data on it and came up with a sort of protocol. It was in the origional megathread for 1,4 B. Im super bummed we have to re-research it and repost it.

Here's what I know. 1mL of 1,4B is roughly equal to 1mL GHB. Mixed with alcohol it magnifies the effect of depressing the drive to breathe. SO, get drunk first. The chemical 1, 4 B is very bitter and chemical tasting. Has the potential to cause vomiting. Following a similar antiemetic protocol as with N or SN might be necessary unless you take it rectally. I'll have to look up a lethal dose of 1,4 B again unless @gingerplum remembers it.

You can get intoxicated and then take the 1,4 B rectally. @TiredHorse ordered some and found the taste and aftertaste rather bitter. He admits he is pretty straight laced and doesn't drink so a few drops were enough to make him feel different.

There are many variables as to if this method will work for you as an individual. But the best info we found is to mix the 1, 4 B with a central nervous system depressant to potentiate or add to the effects of the 1,4 B and increase the odds of fatality.

If you buy and plan to store it for years, be aware it is a chemical solvent and may eat it's way out of the original plastic shipping container. Store it in glass ONLY and at a steady temperature of 70-80 degrees. (Not in you garage or car!).

If you open it to taste it and then don't use it for awhile, it can crystallize some. This is normal. Just shake it up really well before consumption.

We figured if you mixed the lethal amount in your favorite alcohol it would be more palatable.

@ Gingerplum do you remember the lethal dose we figured out?

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018

The information needed to be edited and pared down, but yes, there was an awful lot of research and good information there. I'd love to have another crack at it rather than starting from scratch.

About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
Myself and @gingerplum looked at a bunch of medical data on it and came up with a sort of protocol. It was in the origional megathread for 1,4 B. Im super bummed we have to re-research it and repost it.

Here's what I know. 1mL of 1,4B is roughly equal to 1mL GHB. Mixed with alcohol it magnifies the effect of depressing the drive to breathe. SO, get drunk first. The chemical 1, 4 B is very bitter and chemical tasting. Has the potential to cause vomiting. Following a similar antiemetic protocol as with N or SN might be necessary unless you take it rectally. I'll have to look up a lethal dose of 1,4 B again unless @gingerplum remembers it.

You can get intoxicated and then take the 1,4 B rectally. @TiredHorse ordered some and found the taste and aftertaste rather bitter. He admits he is pretty straight laced and doesn't drink so a few drops were enough to make him feel different.

There are many variables as to if this method will work for you as an individual. But the best info we found is to mix the 1, 4 B with a central nervous system depressant to potentiate or add to the effects of the 1,4 B and increase the odds of fatality.

If you buy and plan to store it for years, be aware it is a chemical solvent and may eat it's way out of the original plastic shipping container. Store it in glass ONLY and at a steady temperature of 70-80 degrees. (Not in you garage or car!).

If you open it to taste it and then don't use it for awhile, it can crystallize some. This is normal. Just shake it up really well before consumption.

We figured if you mixed the lethal amount in your favorite alcohol it would be more palatable.

Thank you for this. So you're saying it's important to be intoxicated before drinking the 1,4 Butanediol? Drinking the alcohol and 1,4 Butanediol mixed isn't enough if you're sober?

Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
Thank you for this. So you're saying it's important to be intoxicated before drinking the 1,4 Butanediol? Drinking the alcohol and 1,4 Butanediol mixed isn't enough if you're sober?
To be honest, I'm thinking being a little tipsy before trying to drink this stuff will dull the taste. But you can drink it in any order you want. Just a suggestion.

Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
Real GHB tastes yummy and salty to most people. We are cheating here and buying 1,4 B legally off of amazon and it's getting converted to GHB in our bodies. It tastes nasty, bitter, and chemically. Got to have a plan to combat that.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018

Well, it's very low, as in a very small amount of liquid. I want to say we were estimating a min of 60 mL as more than enough, but I can't remember how we arrived at that number.

It also concerns me that @Toenditall consumed that amount and just ended up horrifically sick:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-freinds.10153/page-2#post-185567

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Last edited:
Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
View attachment 5350 View attachment 5343 View attachment 5344 View attachment 5345 View attachment 5346 View attachment 5347 View attachment 5348 View attachment 5349 View attachment 5343 View attachment 5344 View attachment 5345 View attachment 5346 View attachment 5347 View attachment 5348 View attachment 5349 I have an experience with 1,4b that I'd like to share. I hope it's ok to post here.

First, let me say that last week I received 8oz of 1,4b. I had tried a 1/2 teaspoon and it put me right to sleep about 30 minutes after I took it. Well, Friday I had an awful day and I either wanted a great nights sleep or I didn't want to wake up the next day. I didn't really care which one came. So I took a tablespoon of 1,4b, About a cup of V8 juice and 2 shots of vodka and mixed it together. I drank it down in about 5 minutes.

I headed upstairs to go to bed. I felt fine at this point. About 30 to 40 minutes later I started feeling so sick. I went to the bathroom and started puking my guts out. At this point I'm very dizzy and can hardly stand up. I did manage to get to my sink to get a drink. I only remember bits and pieces of the next little bit. I must have fallen although I don't remember doing it. I remember being on the floor continuing to throw up on the floor between my legs. I finally was able to get up again. Splash some water on my face to wash it off a little bit. I go back to bed using the walls to help me stay upright. It really felt like I was drunk. Anyway I made it to bed and the next thing I remember was waking up in my bed flat on my back. I had went to bed in my puked on clothes and hair. It was so gross. I had eaten prior to taking the 1,4b and I did not take any antiemetics.

A couple of things- 1. I'm surprised I didn't either pass out in the bathroom and die puking or that I didn't puke anymore after I passed out in my bed. I'm sure I would have choked on it. 2. The amount I took was significant but not near enough. 3. Next time I'll take a whole lot more with antiemetics and I will fast. 4. I realized when I woke up what death will be like. The blackness and nothing. Like you won't even know your dying. It's a calmness .... I really want to get back to that feeling.

Here's my pictures of my wonderful fall.

Woops @gingerplum @Toenditall looks like he succeeded in ctb. Hasn't been on since his attempt. It was a different user who drank her 1,4 B not following the protocol I laid out above. She admitted to her lessons.

Looks like we got it right at mixing enough alcohol to get intoxicated Plus the 1,4 B of at least 60 mL

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
@TiredHorse ordered some and found the taste and aftertaste rather bitter. He admits he is pretty straight laced and doesn't drink so a few drops were enough to make him feel different.
Very straight-laced, I'm afraid. A proper stick-in-the-mud: generally speaking, I don't drink at all. Which probably also explains why I found the taste so nasty.
A slight modification to this, if I may? It's more that it has a very high freezing temperature, so it will crystalize below about 70°F. Gently warming it soon returns it to liquid form.
I want to say we were estimating a min of 60 mL as more than enough, but I can't remember how we arrived at that number.
If I remember correctly, we figured out that technically one ounce --30ml-- would probably be lethal, and then doubled it for safety's sake, which was convenient because Amazon was offering it as a 2oz sale. But accidental GHB fatalities of something like 10ml had been reported, when used with alcohol.

Alcohol, as a potentiator, definitely seems to be a key componant.