• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Eiswuerfel1019

Eiswuerfel1019

CURSED?
Nov 25, 2023
A few days ago I tried to ctb by taking Butandiole (BDO) and Lorazepam, I failed but wanted to make a post describing what I felt and my opinion of this method.

The biggest benefit of this method is the accesibility, I was able to get my hands on 250ml of BDO from an online store for around 30ā‚¬. In many countries such as germany (the country that I live in) BDO is legal to buy and can be found quite easily.

The Lorazepam (or any other form of benzo) of course isn't as easy to obtain. As far as im concerned benzos arent 100% necessary for this method to work but will help to overcome SI and increase lethality as Both BDO and Benzos are CNS depressants.

14:55 PM: Locked my door and took 3mg Lorazepam

15:00 - 15:10 PM: drinking roughly 30ml of BDO mixed in a glass of water

15:15 - 15:25 PM: I started to feel super dizzy, and a little bit sick in my stomach. Everything was spinning as if I were really drunk and I started to slur my words.

15:30 PM: Threw up at least 3 times. My Head felt full, I couldnt comprehend / understand what my friends were saying to me anymore, words didnt make any sense. At this point walking, talking and understanding anything is basicly impossible

15:32 PM: I collapsed on the floor

15:55 PM: I was found unconscious on the floor by my mother. According to her I was struggling to breath while my body was trying to throw up at the same time. It sounded like I was suffocating

16:10 PM: Paramedics arrived, tried to wake me up without success, I was brought into ICU

2:00 AM: I woke up in ICU, intubated,
restrained to the bed and sedated. I was released stable from ICU at 12pm

According to doctors I was very close to death and almost sustained brain damage, it was basicly a miracle I was alive since my door was locked, my mother shouldnt have been home at that time and paramedics initially didnt know what I had taken.

All this was pretty much painless and much quicker than I expected. The only uncomfortable thing was throwing up before passing out.

Im very certain that a big enough dose of BDO with enough time is going to be lethal in a painless way even without an antiemetic or any benzos. Please note that if you do get saved in time that there is a decent chance you will sustain permanent damage to your brain or organs.

Being in ICU is NOT a fun experience but if I were to attempt again, this is the method I would go for.

I hope this experience will help some of you decide if Butandiole is the right method for you or not, thank you for reading <3

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I think I might be able to get BDO where I currently am. I was considering a bunch of different options, F being my first choice but I've been cautious about ordering it from the DN. I can easily get SN, but I'm not sure how I'd get benzos.

Would you say BDO without the lorazepam would have been as effective as a CNS depressant as it was in your case? I can use alcohol I suppose and I can get meto, but I'm not sure if that'd be enough to stop me from throwing up.

Reactions: Eiswuerfel1019
H

hannila_m

Jan 18, 2024
Did you consider taking it rectally, as enema? In one threads it was written it's way more fatal. I am considering... Bought my bottle of BDO already. But I'm rescheduling it all the time, too scared.. So I live in an illusion called "I will do it next week". Hate myself for that.

PS. It's my first reply ever here. Thank you guys for sharing and being here šŸ„ŗ

J

Jessi76

Dec 16, 2023
How did the doctors find out what you were taking? I also researched the method and read that it takes very special tests to find out. Do I have incorrect information?
That's why I considered using this method instead of SN...Because I hoped that my CTB wouldn't be recognized as such. Especially if the attempt goes wrong

Last edited:
H

hannila_m

Jan 18, 2024
That's why I considered using this method instead of SN...Because I hoped that my CTB wouldn't be recognized as such. Especially if the attempt goes wrong
Jessi76, did you make a research about that method? I have done some and it seems that rectal admission is the best - and there is no chance for puking. But sill I don't have a lot of info about that

L

longdeaddyingsoon

-
Jan 9, 2024
thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, and i am sorry for you having to experience failing the attempt. i am glad you are released without damage.

if i may ask, was the taste bearable? i have been thinking about this method as well.

Eiswuerfel1019

Eiswuerfel1019

CURSED?
Nov 25, 2023
thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, and i am sorry for you having to experience failing the attempt. i am glad you are released without damage.

if i may ask, was the taste bearable? i have been thinking about this method as well.
The taste was no issue at all, barely noticeable, you can mix it with any juice as well
How did the doctors find out what you were taking? I also researched the method and read that it takes very special tests to find out. Do I have incorrect information?
I never asked them how they found out but I assume it was because the Butandiole bottle was still on my table, it was however unlabled so they didnt find out what i took right away
Did you consider taking it rectally, as enema? In one threads it was written it's way more fatal. I am considering... Bought my bottle of BDO already. But I'm rescheduling it all the time, too scared.. So I live in an illusion called "I will do it next week". Hate myself for that.

PS. It's my first reply ever here. Thank you guys for sharing and being here šŸ„ŗ
I did not, i didnt know you can take it rectally as well
I think I might be able to get BDO where I currently am. I was considering a bunch of different options, F being my first choice but I've been cautious about ordering it from the DN. I can easily get SN, but I'm not sure how I'd get benzos.

Would you say BDO without the lorazepam would have been as effective as a CNS depressant as it was in your case? I can use alcohol I suppose and I can get meto, but I'm not sure if that'd be enough to stop me from throwing up.
I think enough BDO and alcohol will lead to a succesfull attempt even without benzos. Alcohol and BDO have a good synergy as far as I know. Even if you end up vomiting theres a pretty good chance you will succeed with your attempt, I do not know if an antiemetic will fully prevent your body from throwing up.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: longdeaddyingsoon
TheErdy

TheErdy

Jan 13, 2024
I think enough BDO and alcohol will lead to a succesfull attempt even without benzos. Alcohol and BDO have a good synergy as far as I know. Even if you end up vomiting theres a pretty good chance you will succeed with your attempt, I do not know if an antiemetic will fully prevent your body from throwing up.

Unfortunately, BDO is not quite as secure as SN, for example. BDO usually only puts you in a coma, but doesn't always kill you.
There was once a report here about a skinny woman who swallowed 50ml of BDO and survived. I also read a report that someone survived 75ml. But to be on the safe side, I would take 100ml.
I myself am considering taking a mix of BDO and SN. First about 50ml BDO and when I realize that I am unconscious I swallow the SN. I'm just worried that I won't start throwing it up when I'm unconscious. I think that BDO with SN stimulates the gag reflex even more

GrĆ¼ĆŸe aus Deutschland :)

• Love
TheErdy

TheErdy

Jan 13, 2024
But how you want to drink SN when you are unconscious? Or maybe I get it wrong?
Sorry for the bad explanation.
I meant when the BDO starts to take effect.
As EiswĆ¼rfel1019 wrote, it takes 10-20 minutes until it starts to take effect. When I notice that I am slowly getting drowsy, I wanted to take the SN drink. That I still have enough time to drink it all. So I guess about 15 minutes after drinking BDO.

That's my "way to go" so far. I just hope it's not too much for my stomach and I end up throwing up and failed.

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
That's interesting, I have GBL (another prodrug of GHB) with me, additionally AE's and Benzos.
I think AE's should be used with this as I was told that the chance for people to throw up even when using GBL recreationally is about 50 50.
And I'd use a lot more benzos, 3mg is a very normal dose for Lorazepam, I'd use more like 25mg.

For GBL I had planned for about 12ml (equivalent to about 20g of GHB, considering that more than 10g+ are often deadly, and that's unpotentiated).
Perhaps I should up that dose a bit maybe to about 25ml (that should be equivalent to 30ml of 1,4-BD).
GBL is slightly more potent than 1,4-BD as well.

Considering how fast you passed out and that you still almost died after vomitting 3 times and being found and treated pretty quickly, I think 30ml 1,4-BD should be really deadly as is, especially potentiated with other depressants.

Personally I prefer that method to SN since it's closer to falling assleep / passing out quickly than SN is.
Sure SN isn't painful either but just a little more uncomfortable.

VidFlumina

VidFlumina

Mind shattered beyond repair
Dec 14, 2023
Sorry for the bad explanation.
I meant when the BDO starts to take effect.
As EiswĆ¼rfel1019 wrote, it takes 10-20 minutes until it starts to take effect. When I notice that I am slowly getting drowsy, I wanted to take the SN drink. That I still have enough time to drink it all. So I guess about 15 minutes after drinking BDO.

That's my "way to go" so far. I just hope it's not too much for my stomach and I end up throwing up and failed.
You have to have empty stomach for SN, it's recommended by Stan to stop drinking at least two hours before drinking SN. Also the way BDO and SN might interact with each other and with stomach acid is unknown. I think that it would be very likely that you vomit and fail the attempt.

Last edited:
D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
A few days ago I tried to ctb by taking Butandiole (BDO) and Lorazepam, I failed but wanted to make a post describing what I felt and my opinion of this method.

The biggest benefit of this method is the accesibility, I was able to get my hands on 250ml of BDO from an online store for around 30ā‚¬. In many countries such as germany (the country that I live in) BDO is legal to buy and can be found quite easily.

The Lorazepam (or any other form of benzo) of course isn't as easy to obtain. As far as im concerned benzos arent 100% necessary for this method to work but will help to overcome SI and increase lethality as Both BDO and Benzos are CNS depressants.

14:55 PM: Locked my door and took 3mg Lorazepam

15:00 - 15:10 PM: drinking roughly 30ml of BDO mixed in a glass of water

15:15 - 15:25 PM: I started to feel super dizzy, and a little bit sick in my stomach. Everything was spinning as if I were really drunk and I started to slur my words.

15:30 PM: Threw up at least 3 times. My Head felt full, I couldnt comprehend / understand what my friends were saying to me anymore, words didnt make any sense. At this point walking, talking and understanding anything is basicly impossible

15:32 PM: I collapsed on the floor

15:55 PM: I was found unconscious on the floor by my mother. According to her I was struggling to breath while my body was trying to throw up at the same time. It sounded like I was suffocating

16:10 PM: Paramedics arrived, tried to wake me up without success, I was brought into ICU

2:00 AM: I woke up in ICU, intubated,
restrained to the bed and sedated. I was released stable from ICU at 12pm

According to doctors I was very close to death and almost sustained brain damage, it was basicly a miracle I was alive since my door was locked, my mother shouldnt have been home at that time and paramedics initially didnt know what I had taken.

All this was pretty much painless and much quicker than I expected. The only uncomfortable thing was throwing up before passing out.

Im very certain that a big enough dose of BDO with enough time is going to be lethal in a painless way even without an antiemetic or any benzos. Please note that if you do get saved in time that there is a decent chance you will sustain permanent damage to your brain or organs.

Being in ICU is NOT a fun experience but if I were to attempt again, this is the method I would go for.

I hope this experience will help some of you decide if Butandiole is the right method for you or not, thank you for reading <3
May I confirm the Butandiole (BDO) you used is 1,4-Butanediol?

D

deadinsidex2

Getting the hell out of here
Jan 30, 2024
That's interesting, I have GBL (another prodrug of GHB) with me, additionally AE's and Benzos.
I think AE's should be used with this as I was told that the chance for people to throw up even when using GBL recreationally is about 50 50.
And I'd use a lot more benzos, 3mg is a very normal dose for Lorazepam, I'd use more like 25mg.

For GBL I had planned for about 12ml (equivalent to about 20g of GHB, considering that more than 10g+ are often deadly, and that's unpotentiated).
Perhaps I should up that dose a bit maybe to about 25ml (that should be equivalent to 30ml of 1,4-BD).
GBL is slightly more potent than 1,4-BD as well.

Considering how fast you passed out and that you still almost died after vomitting 3 times and being found and treated pretty quickly, I think 30ml 1,4-BD should be really deadly as is, especially potentiated with other depressants.

Personally I prefer that method to SN since it's closer to falling assleep / passing out quickly than SN is.
Sure SN isn't painful either but just a little more uncomfortable.
I was wondering abt that myself I mean like butanediol should be a hell lot better of an option than sn because on it's own sn would be painful when u vomit it u vomit violently nd it causes very strong heart palpitations like it's going out of ur chest plus u could potentially get abdominal pain nd chest pain with trouble breathing only then u might fall unconscious even if u take benzos they don't exactly knock u out I mean am i wrong?!

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
I was wondering abt that myself I mean like butanediol should be a hell lot better of an option than sn because on it's own sn would be painful when u vomit it u vomit violently nd it causes very strong heart palpitations like it's going out of ur chest plus u could potentially get abdominal pain nd chest pain with trouble breathing only then u might fall unconscious even if u take benzos they don't exactly knock u out I mean am i wrong?!
The symptoms of SN vary, for some it's very peaceful but most commonly they include nausea, headaches, tachycardia, it's usually not painful though, aside from some headaches and stomach cramps perhaps.
You can time your depressants such as Benzos pretty well if you've been taking them before.
You can drink the SN only when you start feeling dizzy and you'll probably be out in less than 10 minutes later.
I don't know exactly, I have never taken high doses on an empty stomach, only normal doses of Alpra and they reliably kick in after about 80 minutes for me.
Different meds, different time to onset of course.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Very interesting, sounds better than sn.
You can time your depressants such as Benzos pretty well if you've been taking them before.
Short-acting like xanax work best in this case.

only normal doses of Alpra and they reliably kick in after about 80 minutes for me.
Different meds, different time to onset of course.
Hmm, a dose of 1mg takes 35 mins to kick in for me and after that, it's all a blur but I'm knocked out.
Yes, pure 1,4 Butandiole
How are you feeling now after this attempt, health-wise.

Last edited:
Reactions: losing hope
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Short-acting like xanax work best in this case.
Funny how even though it's called "short acting" it takes nearly 1.5h for me to take effect lol
Hmm, a dose of 1mg takes 35 mins to kick in for me and after that, it's all a blur but I'm knocked out.
.5mg I don't feel anything.
1mg it kicks in after ~80 minutes and reaches full effect about 2h in, lasts for 4h and it's just enough to get me into a usable state where I'm not paralyzed from anxiety and am actually able to do things normally.
I don't feel drowsy, I can think clearly, more clearly than without it actually, maybe a tiny bit dizzy occasionally, but it doesn't make me tired or knocks me out, although I can sleep really well on it, far better than I sleep normally, when I wake up I feel well rested instead of still exhausted and it doesn't make me oversleep like other depressants do.
Very interesting how different it works for people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Goku Black

Goku Black

Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Funny how even though it's called "short acting" it takes nearly 1.5h for me to take effect lol
An hour and a half? Maybe your tolerance is a problem because I've only just tested it a few times.

1mg it kicks in after ~80 minutes and reaches full effect about 2h in, lasts for 4h and it's just enough to get me into a usable state where I'm not paralyzed from anxiety and am actually able to do things normally.
Well for me, after 30-40 mins, I get drowsy and then the time to being sedated or "blacked out" is short thereafter and this is just with 1mg, everything becomes a blur leading up to blacking out completely so i piece my memories back from the previous night like when my brother told me he had to wake me up from the couch. In fact, movement becomes hard for me, it's like my body forces me to stay in place because I feel heavy so I can't imagine what 3mg will do.

although I can sleep really well on it, far better than I sleep normally, when I wake up I feel well rested instead of still exhausted and it doesn't make me oversleep like other depressants do.
Gotta say, I definitely agree with this. I sleep much better on Xanax then I do normally, it's like i just switch off completely and then it's morning in a blink of an eye.

.5mg I don't feel anything.
same here, I don't feel anything.

Reactions: Kasumi