• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
I tried the 60ml method of 1,4 Butanediol in a hotel but it only resulted with me getting 4 days of ER/ICU and pneumonia. I think I'm going to try to recover now. Thank you all for everything, I'll come back to this site if I need to.

Best of luck, AtG.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I tried the 60ml method of 1,4 Butanediol in a hotel but it only resulted with me getting 4 days of ER/ICU and pneumonia. I think I'm going to try to recover now. Thank you all for everything, I'll come back to this site if I need to.

Best of luck, AtG.

Am so glad to hear from you and over the moon you are trying recovery; you're a really nice person :-) The pupper will be pleased and you can rest up and watch our Horseman while you get back on your feet.

Take care of yourself xxx ❤️

NoEasyWayOut

NoEasyWayOut

Jan 20, 2019
Hi there, I'm quite new here, been mostly a lurker till recently but I was genuinely worried about your well being since you let us all read about your experience with Ctb these last days... I was kinda glad to read the 'recovery' tag, now I wish you all the best with whatever you consider best for you!

Suicat

Suicat

Part human, part cat.
Oct 1, 2018

Best of luck, AtG.
Could you describe your experience? I'm glad you don't seem to have any long lasting effects and that you can see yourself trying to recover. Take care of yourself xxx

About_to_Go

About_to_Go

Mar 20, 2018
Could you describe your experience? I'm glad you don't seem to have any long lasting effects and that you can see yourself trying to recover. Take care of yourself xxx
Which part? I don't really remember a lot. Only that I wouldn't tell them what I'd taken. I was doubtful that I'd die on the ER table but I didn't want to mess up this method for others by giving doctors info about it.

It turned out that they saved me and my GP asked so I felt I had to tell her. Else I'd probably be on an infinite hold in the pyschward

Moms_Spaghetti

Moms_Spaghetti

Dec 25, 2018
Which part? I don't really remember a lot. Only that I wouldn't tell them what I'd taken. I was doubtful that I'd die on the ER table but I didn't want to mess up this method for others by giving doctors info about it.

It turned out that they saved me and my GP asked so I felt I had to tell her. Else I'd probably be on an infinite hold in the pyschward
How long before they found you and did they tell you if you would've died had they not?

About_to_Go

About_to_Go

Mar 20, 2018
How long before they found you and did they tell you if you would've died had they not?
I had arrived on a Friday night and booked for two nights so they probably found me on Sunday afternoon.

2. They didn't tell me anything like that but apparently I had 4 bags of medicine hooked into me at the ICU so I think I might've died eventually.

Moms_Spaghetti

Moms_Spaghetti

Dec 25, 2018
I had arrived on a Friday night and booked for two nights so they probably found me on Sunday afternoon.

2. They didn't tell me anything like that but apparently I had 4 bags of medicine hooked into me at the ICU so I think I might've died eventually.
Damn dude that sucks, besides the pneumonia any other lasting side effects? I've read of people taking ghb and waking up 2 days later so it's not entirely impossible that you could've survived on your own unless you choked on you vomit or something. Damn well I'm glad you can share this information with us it truly is valuable, I hope your recovery goes well.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018

Best of luck, AtG.

60ml?! F**k me, that's heavy. 2ml is my sedative knockout dose. Best wishes in your recovery

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
did you combine it with alcohol?

at least 1.4b dont seem to come with with long lasting side effects...