• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
I've been trying to sort of "recover" in my suicidality and my breakdowns and just my depression because I had a realization that life is short and I should just do what I enjoy one day while I was high. obviously a huge joke but I could do in for about a week. until I immediately fell back into it a week later and I can't believe thought I could just not be sad when literally everything would be so much better without me here. I had a conversation with my girlfriend and eventually I started spiraling without being able to calm down and I realized Again the reason I want to do is because I am not important for any aspect of life, for me or for others..I inevitably will fail anything no matter how long I try. I thought I could just keep myself up with distracting myself with things I enjoy but I don't enjoy ANYTHING. I thought I enjoyed art and coding..and everything. . but constantly I feel like giving up art, no one even likes it including me and the constant want for more skill just isn't doing it for me like it used to.. I don't feel any sort of motivators to get me through the day and pretty much nothing brings me happiness...so I decided I should just focus on death again because it's inevitable and I could never heal from that because what I feel isn't a distortion of reality ..it's the reality I'm in/and my reality is torturous to be in..I may be weak I may be idiotic I don't even care I just know what I truly want is to be gone. obviously I still have the issue of I don't have ay methods but I probably have time for that, at least I would die in 5 years probably..,whatever, I'll just stop rambling..I don't really like flooding the forum, it's such a waste of space .

moeyogosankosappo

moeyogosankosappo

May 15, 2024
I LOVE YOUR ART (saw it in offtop thread as reply) i wish you were happy and felt myself needed;-; or i wish u can find a way to escape all of these

• Love
Reactions: fleshgarden
fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
I LOVE YOUR ART (saw it in offtop thread as reply) i wish you were happy and felt myself needed;-; or i wish u can find a way to escape all of these
thank you to all <3 I'm trying but it's saddening to know all my issues are external and not a problem coming internally but I'm trying my best.

Reactions: moeyogosankosappo
justpeachyyyy

justpeachyyyy

May 14, 2024
I've felt the same way for a while. It truly feels like my destiny from birth. I feel as though I've been cursed for not doing it sooner, my life only seems to be getting worse and worse the more I delay it.
Don't set high expectations for yourself or allow others to set those expectations. The only purpose for life is to live it. Anything you're "meant" to do is set up by society, whether good or bad. Take some time to be a little bit selfish and not care about what others think (or even yourself at this point) of you. Take things day by day and do the things you enjoy if you can.

• Love
Reactions: fleshgarden
A

akwa

Apr 20, 2024
Same. I've tried to do everything "right", but I just keep finding myself here in this same dark place.