• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

80hdigital

Nov 6, 2021
Was going to detail my [redacted] for harm reduction's sake and to add to history. However, I just found out that is no longer allowed. How sad to see. This was a noble site dedicated to helping those in dire need of guidance they so desperately needed in a safe community driven way.

Well anyway, I've got my letters mailed out, on my fridge for authorities, and a note one on my bed for my parents.

I will be gone from this earth within the hour. I don't know how much I can go into detail anymore, but it involves tying a tie and refilling a prescription from the chemist for a special occasion.

Here is a suicide note I wrote months ago if anyone would care to skim it:

Rays of Sun Peaking Through the Garden

All I do in life is make these terribly expensive mistakes. I've been making expensive mistakes my whole life and never know if or just how bad I fucked up until it's desperately too late.

I have this daunting sense of dread that someone is gonna royally fuck me over just around the corner at any fleeting moment. The clock is ticking. I feel like it's just a matter of time before I'll make one last fatal misstep and I'll have my fate handcuffed to some ego-driven sadist's hands. Either that, or someone will just kick me while I'm down out of a pure whim just for their entertainment and ruin my life for the sport of it. Some people like to hunt witches even if they're not witches at all. They feign trust and companionship. They veil their true self until you are of no more use to them. Then, they throw you out their car window on the freeway, turn up the music you would once sing together, and drive away with nothing but selfish, careless thoughts running between their ears. Their brain has been and always will be lysed of guilt and empathy from synapse to synapse.

Well, if I manage to survive the hostile wild just long enough I can be free of my environment's cruel dangers forever. What a blissful thought. No more brutal, heart-thrashing betrayals. No more bleak, pitch black nights that end with tear soaked pillows. No more... *anything*. It will be the final release from this risk-driven life that will most probably end in another expensive misstep via my self-destructive tendencies or other's cruel, selfish intentions. The time has come to exercise my selfishness. I am done playing the game and I am above all, done playing by the rules! No apathist will force me to forfeit my keys this time around.

I will chew up what little is left of this life and spit it out. Savor the taste in my mouth like a virgin tongue coated with its first brisk dew of a warm spring dawn.

Goodnight. I love you.

(P.S. It may more or less align with how I feel now. However, life did indeed get worse and I'm a huge procrastinator even in death. I'm 4 hours late! LOL)

I wish you all the best life and death you can have! Truly.

Last edited:
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I am so sorry that you have been driven to this point and if I could, I would change it for you in a heartbeat and take all the suffering away.

You deserve all the very best, and even though I don't want it to be this way for you- I know that it's your choice and I wish you luck and success in whatever you choose to do. Here and beyond.

Much love, always.

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Sad to see you go, but I won't try to stop you. Your note is beautifully written, I can feel the years of pain it holds. May you find peace from the pain. Goodnight friend, love you too.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
@80hdigital, l'm so sorry life has brought you to this point, there is No shame putting it off until another day if You choose to! Either way, l send You a Warm virtual hug and the hope that you find the peace that you want! See you on the other side my friend x

Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
It's sad that it had to come to this. I know it's your life and your choice. I wish you well and hope that you find peace in whatever you choose to do.

Take care. Much love.

80hdigital

Nov 6, 2021
Was going to detail my [redacted] for harm reduction's sake and to add to history. However, I just found out that is no longer allowed. How sad to see. This was a noble site dedicated to helping those in dire need of guidance they so desperately needed in a safe community driven way.

Well anyway, I've got my letters mailed out, on my fridge for authorities, and a note one on my bed for my parents.

I will be gone from this earth within the hour. I don't know how much I can go into detail anymore, but it involves tying a tie and refilling a prescription from the chemist for a special occasion.

All I do in life is make these terribly expensive mistakes. I've been making expensive mistakes my whole life and never know if or just how bad I fucked up until it's desperately too late.

I have this daunting sense of dread that someone is gonna royally fuck me over just around the corner at any fleeting moment. The clock is ticking. I feel like it's just a matter of time before I'll make one last fatal misstep and I'll have my fate handcuffed to some ego-driven sadist's hands. Either that, or someone will just kick me while I'm down out of a pure whim just for their entertainment and ruin my life for the sport of it. Some people like to hunt witches even if they're not witches at all. They feign trust and companionship. They veil their true self until you are of no more use to them. Then, they throw you out their car window on the freeway, turn up the music you would once sing together, and drive away with nothing but selfish, careless thoughts running between their ears. Their brain has been and always will be lysed of guilt and empathy from synapse to synapse.

Well, if I manage to survive the hostile wild just long enough I can be free of my environment's cruel dangers forever. What a blissful thought. No more brutal, heart-thrashing betrayals. No more bleak, pitch black nights that end with tear soaked pillows. No more... *anything*. It will be the final release from this risk-driven life that will most probably end in another expensive misstep via my self-destructive tendencies or other's cruel, selfish intentions. The time has come to exercise my selfishness. I am done playing the game and I am above all, done playing by the rules! No apathist will force me to forfeit my keys this time around.

I will chew up what little is left of this life and spit it out. Savor the taste in my mouth like a virgin tongue coated with its first brisk dew of a warm spring dawn.

Goodnight. I love you.

(P.S. It may more or less align with how I feel now. However, life did indeed get worse and I'm a huge procrastinator even in death. I'm 4 hours late! LOL)

I procrastinated another hour to after taking my opioid & benzo starter dose plus my antienemic pill. Hopefully this works. Wish me luck guys. Just doing my last minute browser history clear haha.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Whatever happens, I wish you the best. If you do decide to leave, then I hope you find freedom from all suffering. Life is so cruel and I'm sorry that things were so hopeless.

Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
I'm sorry that life has not been kind to you, friend. I hope you find what you're looking for on the other side.

Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Take care, my friend. Good luck!

I wish you find everlasting peace!

80hdigital

Nov 6, 2021
@80hdigital, l'm so sorry life has brought you to this point, there is No shame putting it off until another day if You choose to! Either way, l send You a Warm virtual hug and the hope that you find the peace that you want! See you on the other side my friend x
Long Live Peachfuzz!! xx

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
'Peachfuzz' ??? That's a new one on me?

Mary5689

Mary5689

merge with the universe....
Nov 22, 2021
Good luck in the new world,darling I hope you are really happy there🌹🌹🌹❣️

80hdigital

Nov 6, 2021

Goodnight. I love you.

I procrastinated another hour to after taking my opioid & benzo starter dose plus my antienemic pill. Hopefully this works. Wish me luck guys. Just doing my last minute browser history clear haha.
Ok. Tying my tie on my neck now and taking my meds in a timely medicated hopefully soon My last post will be around 11:11 AM EST. I'm sorry this opioid/benzo/alcohol/1,4butanediol keeps me at a loss for eloquent, meaningful words. Spread Kindness everyone.
'Peachfuzz' ??? That's a new one on me?
It's from the Indie film, Creep. It's a much watch. Creep 2 is even better! Okay, really, goodbye now.

Last edited: