• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tellnotales

Dec 18, 2023
While I've been researching this method and many others, I've seen that SN has been described as effective especially if no medical attention is received, but also has many more side effects than the other methods, such as seizures, headaches, tremors, and muscular pain/weakness in addition to nausea, which doesn't make it sound like as painless as a method in comparison. Is there anyone with SN experiences here that attempted using SN that can confirm what their side affects and symptoms were like?

If the side effects are so severe, why would anyone want to choose this method over instantaneous methods such as using a firearm, charcoal, or hanging?

B

barkbark

Jan 22, 2024
while i have no experience with SN and absolutely don't want to encourage any method, my experience with what is described as a 'horribly unpleasant overdose' attempt before including a seizure. being unconscious during it, i felt nothing besides being incredibly weak when i woke up later. i assume SN would be similar — where you're unconscious for the scarier bits.

for the other methods: in my experience, hanging is not instantaneous and it's way too easy to back out, firearm is usually hard to get and personally way too violent for me, and charcoal could hurt others as far as i know? i don't know much about charcoal though because i haven't ever researched trying it myself so i could be wrong

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When you have a few more posts you can use the search. Reports from survivors are mixed.

Here's a report from someone who failed their attempt:

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023

Here's just a few I've come across that may help.
why would anyone want to choose this method over instantaneous methods such as using a firearm, charcoal, or hanging?
Why?
the answer is simple, not everyone has access to these methods plus CO isn't instantaneous nor is hanging. This is a global community, you may have access to methods that i don't and vice-versa plus as i will quote from a medical article i read recently a few weeks ago

"This chemical compound is still readily available today ,even online. Our data indicates that its gradual and abrupt expansion as a suicide method has been made possible by its simple availability and low cost, even among young individuals of
both sexes."

Also, not all of us are in a position to explore better methods that may cost more otherwise more would've gone on to exploit such means if they were available

Last edited: