• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ger3172

ger3172

prove to me im not gonna die alone
Oct 23, 2021
she was a member of the forum, her user is @TraveCuda
we met earlier this year and she told me her motives, and I told her mine. in the last days of August, she was telling me about how her date was going to be soon, and she said she was going to do it as soon as SN arrived at her place. I didnt think it was gonna be THAT soon. 2 weeks ago she told me her package was close, and i asked her if she was ok, she said she wasnt. she felt anxious about dying. i offered comfort, but she said she needed some time to think. later that day she sent me a picture of herself dressed up and wearing makeup, she said she wanted to die pretty. i started doing some housework and came back to messages from her saying she was taking a uber to get her package, and that her phone was low on battery. she got her package, went to a square, and called me. she sounded happy, just worried about the people passing there, coz she was trans. she said "people here are born with their necks turned to the side". her phone was dying as she struggled to open the package, but then i got my own SN bottle coz i knew it was the same and figured out how to open the sealed SN to help her.
but the thing is, she didnt follow the stans guide or the ppeh. i asked her about meto, she said she couldnt handle it well, said it gave her akathisia, and that earlier that day she bought dramamine and was gonna use that. while talking to me she took 3 clonazepam pills and then around 90 drops of the dramamine. she said she was gonna wait 40 mins or so and take her SN, but she wasnt gonna use proper measures either. she said she was just gonna put it in the water bottle cap. then she said her phone was at 2% and posted her suicide letter on instagram. she had already posted it on twitter earlier that day but her account is small. she posted them on the forum as well. here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-letters-and-documents-brazil.98539/
she also wrote smth on her twitter bio to honor @user398417
then her phone died and a few hours later someone commented on her suicide letter post, saying they found her body, and wanted to notify the family. i texted this person asking for confirmation, and he sent me pics of her dead body that were all over the local news outlet. we told her mom. then her post got reported and it was deleted. as far as im concerned, she didnt puke or something. someone said she asked for some water at an ice cream shop, crossed the street, mixed with SN, and drank it.
everyone gathered around her body and the whole city got shocked since she did that in public.
i guess i just wanted to vent about this, but also inform yall about how SN is in fact really effective.

freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Woah she did it in public? If I'm honest that makes me think she may have wanted to be found or 'saved'. Posting her intentions on social media ahead of time, same. Unless this was a form of protest, making a statement, in which case it seems she succeeded. Very sad either way. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: ger3172
๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
we met earlier this year and she told me her motives, and I told her mine. in the last days of August, she was telling me about how her date was going to be soon, and she said she was going to do it as soon as SN arrived at her place. I didnt think it was gonna be THAT soon. 2 weeks ago she told me her package was close, and i asked her if she was ok, she said she wasnt. she felt anxious about dying. i offered comfort, but she said she needed some time to think. later that day she sent me a picture of herself dressed up and wearing makeup, she said she wanted to die pretty. i started doing some housework and came back to messages from her saying she was taking a uber to get her package, and that her phone was low on battery. she got her package, went to a square, and called me. she sounded happy, just worried about the people passing there, coz she was trans. she said "people here are born with their necks turned to the side". her phone was dying as she struggled to open the package, but then i got my own SN bottle coz i knew it was the same and figured out how to open the sealed SN to help her.
but the thing is, she didnt follow the stans guide or the ppeh. i asked her about meto, she said she couldnt handle it well, said it gave her akathisia, and that earlier that day she bought dramamine and was gonna use that. while talking to me she took 3 clonazepam pills and then around 90 drops of the dramamine. she said she was gonna wait 40 mins or so and take her SN, but she wasnt gonna use proper measures either. she said she was just gonna put it in the water bottle cap. then she said her phone was at 2% and posted her suicide letter on instagram. she had already posted it on twitter earlier that day but her account is small. she posted them on the forum as well. here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-letters-and-documents-brazil.98539/
then her phone died and a few hours later someone commented on her suicide letter post, saying they found her body, and wanted to notify the family. i texted this person asking for confirmation, and he sent me pics of her dead body that were all over the local news outlet. we told her mom. then her post got reported and it was deleted. as far as im concerned, she didnt puke or something. someone said she asked for some water at an ice cream shop, crossed the street, mixed with SN, and drank it.
everyone gathered around her body and the whole city got shocked since she did that in public.
i guess i just wanted to vent about this, but also inform yall about how SN is in fact really effective.
I'm terribly sorry that you're going through this and that they posted her body all over the news. I don't understand why they do such a thing. They did the same thing with @user398417
They posted him hanging from a bridge it's really messed up.

ger3172

ger3172

prove to me im not gonna die alone
Oct 23, 2021
Woah she did it in public? If I'm honest that makes me think she may have wanted to be found or 'saved'. Posting her intentions on social media ahead of time, same. Unless this was a form of protest, making a statement, in which case it seems she succeeded. Very sad either way. Thank you for sharing.
she did it in public coz she had nowhere else. she lived in a shelter home and all and didn't want to do it there. and yes she wanted to impact people. and I think she posted that just as a last attempt on being understood. as I said, her accounts weren't big or something. only 2 ppl saw her post until she was found dead.

freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
she did it in public coz she had nowhere else. she lived in a shelter home and all and didn't want to do it there. and yes she wanted to impact people. and I think she posted that just as a last attempt on being understood. as I said, her accounts weren't big or something. only 2 ppl saw her post until she was found dead.
I read the post you linked to on here, her suicide letter, she was obviously intelligent and a thinker and it seems she struggled to connect with others and had issues with how she was raised. Well as you rightly say the SN worked and must've done the job fairly quickly too. Amazing that she wasn't even noticed until it was too late.

notlongnow

notlongnow

Student
Aug 16, 2022
terribly sad post, im sorry for your upset.

Know she's in a better place and at peace. That's the comfort you should focus on โค

Reactions: Zhendou and ger3172
Cerulea

Cerulea

Student
Sep 19, 2022
Longing and grieving are difficult even when we know the end of something is coming. Your friend is not feeling one more stitch of pain or discomfort. I hope she finds what she has needed for so long.

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

ะ“ะพัะฟะพะดะธ ะฟะพะผะธะปัƒะน โ€” ะผะธั€ ะฒ ะฃะบั€ะฐั—ะฝั–!
Sep 7, 2018
I am so sorry for your loss, @ger12131

May @TraveCuda rest in the peace she deserved so much!

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
But in the final analysis, she was relieved of her hurts, pains, and worries. She is now no longer homeless, without friends or lost. You may grieve, but I prefer to think of ctb as a cure for somany problems.

leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
thank you for sharing your story and i wish i could offer some condolence for the loss of your close friend. we choose to end suffering, we die of disease or age, but the better place re's ....smh.